The Chateau Diaries #69 Thomas, Marie Selmar ... Snorty are you next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly, our knowledgable tattlers gave Dan and SJ idea's instead of wasting

Btw her fathers chair. For god sake woman just throw it out! You already have your dads paintings, tit loads of furniture you bought with him, and even more memories. Do you really need a ugly 80's office chair which falls apart?
I am with you - that was beyond belief - keeping the camera on a sad ass chair with dreams of what - Toile? If her father was alive he would have ditched it. There is NOTHING in that piece of rust regarding memories - as you have rightfully suggested many more - who needs that rotting hulk - till she gets round to it.If ever. Then...where does it go in the 'tastefully' restored shitoo? I listened to that part and went - Christies Tastymaker? LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I am with you - that was beyond belief - keeping the camera on a sad ass chair with dreams of what - Toile? If her father was alive he would have ditched it. There is NOTHING in that piece of rust regarding memories - as you have rightfully suggested many more - who needs that rotting hulk - till she gets round to it.If ever. Then...where does it go in the 'tastefully' restored shitoo? I listened to that part and went - Christies Tastymaker? LOL
Same could be said of that rotting jag in the garage

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I wouldn’t even mind the begging as much if the Patreon and “fund me” money went to renovating a structure of historical value or significance. But what’s historically significant about MPK’s gardeners cottage? Just because it’s old doesn’t mean it’s historically significant. And I believe SJ inflates the significance of La La Land.
Nothing historically significant about an over inflated farmhouse in the middle of nowhere with a boggy swamp on one side and a 10ft ditch on the other. SJ knows this but plays it up in exchange for scamming grannies out of their pension pots.

Reactions: 20
that was beyond belief - keeping the camera on a sad ass chair with dreams of what - Toile?
There is NOTHING in that piece of rust regarding memories - as you have rightfully suggested many more - who needs that rotting hulk - till she gets round to it.
On the contrary, she has a plan all laid out in her head. It's a toy for creating future memories in Flip's playpen. If the wool won't get a chance to get spun, this chair will.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Off to bed early tonight but just watched The Fleuries latest vlog. The camera repair, Anna Bake off and Nathan as always the funny fall guy. I nearly spat out my wine when Phillip showed Anna his repair job - saying how he had saved so much money by "doin it ourselves" Could be as innocent as driven snow that comment but just something in Anna's blinking told me that was a dig. Any thoughts anyone....till next time have a goodnight x

On the contrary, she has a plan all laid out in her head. It's a toy for creating future memories in Flip's playpen. If the wool won't get a chance to get spun, this chair will.

View attachment 782867
Mercy that was a head spin LOL - That hair! Find another squirrel and we will have a hat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
SJ must have put the chair in the "storage room" after her father died. Or IJ. Whetever his painting area was, it was dismantled. She had obviously forgotten it. So now I add the chair to my other obsessions shutter dogs and the annual patreon garden party. Constant reminders SJ.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm just curious. Do you have to be a "VIP" member in order for new Tattle Life suggestions to be considered?
I’m just curious …..
198 posts and asks that ???

agents think beau has been compromised….
Shame 😈

Frightfully odd how awfully concerned about VIP members they all are

Considering they confessed to lurking and READING …
for so long …
and yet

don’t know a thing about how tattle rolls 🙄…. Oh ff sake …
😂😂😂😂😂
😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Good for you for proposing 17 different titles and having the winning one hand picked out of the lot! Yay!
Ohh ff sake DEFINITELY completely hacked - can’t even remember ITS own reply in relation to the thread 🧵 😂😂😂😂😂😂
  1. [IMG alt="Beau Monde"]https://tattle.life/data/avatars/s/236/236878.jpg?1629835332[/IMG]
    The Chateau Diaries #69 Thomas, Marie Selmar ... Snorty are you next?
    Congrats to Sandro37 for a BRILLIANT new and original title!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It is, in my case, it's an excuse to get out of clearing my own clutter!
Same. After the vlog...
- I put up a pyramide shelf (Amagerhylde for those who are interested) my father made in his youth. It hangs above the TV.
- Put out the Paper refuse, Metal & Plastic refuse and the regular refuse.
- Cleaned my appartment
- Read 100 pages in my book
- Still need to clean my bathroom sink drain. It's my own fault, I brush my hair there and it falls in the drain. 😭:sick: (I would love to manifest a plumber. 💖)

In any case La Lande inspires me to clean my home... Well done Stephanie... 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Re VIP status do comments on other thread topics count? I've made a few comments on other Tattle threads. Oh I feel dirty and unfaithful admiting that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
It is, in my case, it's an excuse to get out of clearing my own clutter!
I guess I must have caught the cleaning out bug from them because we spent all day cleaning out cabinets, sweeping and mopping floors, making giveaway piles and throwaway piles. My granddaughter and great-granddaughter moved out and we moved my bedroom into their old bedroom. I like it a lot better. But we are all exhausted now. My daughter is asleep, my grandson is relaxing in his new bedroom (which is my old room) and I’m almost falling asleep now. So goodnight, sweet dreams and I’ll see ya…tomorrah (I tried to channel Dan there but it fell kinda flat…lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Well, you have achieved quite a lot more than I have so far!
I achieved waking up with another migraine 🙃 after wrestling an 80lb dog in a bath last night. Thank goodness for good meds. Everyone will achieve far more than I this morning 😅🤣

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Accepting sponsorship: they were offered a game sponsporship and Philip made a face.... well take that MP, you did a sponsored video for a game which was far below Philips standard🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Highlights from yesterday's CD flog.
Gerry was busy working. Donna Davis as been appointed the new Jill Scott??? Natasha is Nutti in the chats. Jimmy is all about Nutti and AM as a couple. Barbara asked about the chapel but no reply.

Gerald Grady Hello lovely Lalanders, I’m out in my Cab, please forgive if I don’t reply

Brenda M @Donna Davis Art will give Jill Scott a call today
Isabelle Jarvis Donna Davis Art hello
Donna Davis Art Lovely again thank you so @the Chateau Diaries @Philip Janssen @isabelle Jarvis @Percy Attfield @escape to rural France @Gerald Grady

Natasha @Donna Davis Art I said hello to you earlier but you know it’s all love between and amongst us
Donna Davis Art @Natasha OH good, it was all whizzing by so fast I said hello to @Chrissy as well but not sure she saw it so you pass it on for me
Natasha @Donna Davis Art I’ll definitely tell her

Jimmy Connolly Nati and Amaury

Barbara Harrison @chateaudelalande. What is happening about the chapel? Did the renovations start?

SJ was busy with answers in the chat. Isabelle gave a shout out to The Chateau Diaries not SJ???

The Chateau Diaries We're having a proper Chateau Diaries vlog tonight as this week's 'Sunday Video' will be shown later this week, so that it launches at the same time as Christie's photos of my vignettes!

Sarah Lou Selma has just been pushed out. sad.
The Chateau Diaries @Sarah Lou Selmar wanted a workshop near his camper and closer to nature, so he's taken the old wood hanger by the woods

Isabelle Jarvis Wonderful the chateau diaries

Jimmy Connolly Jesus! Don’t give them eggs! They are eating themselves
The Chateau Diaries Scrambled eggs are good for newborn chicks

CA Garden Did they save the rattan sofa? I missed that part.
The Chateau Diaries @CA Garden I kept the rattan sofa in case we ever have a pool house! Major forward planning!

MP (Potty?) is donating again during the chat. Funny, Gerry has been around since SJ was born??? That's not the same story SJ and Mini Apron have been telling.

M P
$15.00

Steph... LOVE all your little Digger Digs towards Dan. LOLOL

MP

M P
$15.00
So cool this channel is a "Family Business". Nice to see Mummy, Percy and Gerry being so supportive and attending most live chats with us.

The Chateau Diaries @M P Yes, I love that too - it makes me feel much closer to Mummy, Gerald and Percy
Gerald Grady Always had Stephanies back, since the day she was born MP

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Huh, Donna Davis shouting out...
1. CD
2. Philly 🤮
3. IJ
4. Percy
The little weasel certainly managed to weasel himself in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@Bored Mermaid CC You were spot on in the previous thread. Remember the newest glamping site close to SJ's HMN that she showed in her flogs when it was first opened in Spring? They also provide parking for camper vans like Selmar's. I reported earlier that their season so far has been a huge disaster with no income whatsoever. My ears have recently made me aware that the owners of this site have officially launched a complaint with the mayor of Crozon sur Vauvre against SJ for offering a permanent parking spot for Selmar's van without having the proper permissions or paperwork. I doubt the mayor will take serious action against SJ because of the interests they share, but as the complaint was made in writing it can not be completely ignored. My guess is that a sudden exemption from usual rules will magically appear to nip this thing in the bud, but it certainly clarifies the dependent position in which Selmar finds himself. This kind of bad blood will not please the locals either...

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Not at all. It's become tradition that those who achieve VIP status during one thread have naming rights for the next, but anyone can suggest or nominate if they want. Some of us (like me) have been here from the start but don't post that often, so although I'm an old-timer I'm not a technical VIP. But, like Heathcliffe, must be honorary at the very least 😉.
too right ye are- 🧵 one ☝ …. Posting to the tag 🏷 not an issue … 👁👃🐀
Been here to long - we had to go into witness protection … to avoid the side swipers 🙄 and yet here we are at 🧵 69 and going …

eventually they blow their wad and show themselfs 😂😂😂

shows how little they actually read … @sandro37 asked for suggestions and then chose her own as it should be !!!

We can afford them the same courtesy scroll 📝
Leaste it causes offence

no tags 🏷 required for true tattlers - each and every true tattler KNOWS their VIP 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.