The Chateau Diaries #69 Thomas, Marie Selmar ... Snorty are you next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who was the 3rd person in Anne Marie’s van today? Black bob just out of the frame from Dan.
And how crazy to see actual Patron’s funds being used on the Chateau?
It had to be Nutti, second in command of the chateau credit card.

Reactions: 10
It had to be Nutti, second in command of the chateau credit card.
Hair is too short for Nati and she wouldn’t have been able to not chime in about the man bun nonsense. And clearly doing everything to stay out of the shot. Is it you OneMoonBeam?

1632780819354.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
From the article shared above by @Albee
So much for the Daily Express! Poor Erin, she is so much prettier and more educated and sensible than SJ and she is half Chinese and doesn't look at all like Steph. Her partner is also considerably better looking than SJ's current partner but I suppose the DE thought he was Nic.

Reactions: 11
All of this class talk is interesting to me. I’m an American of Irish, Scottish, English, Italian, French and Croatian descent. My people included first generation American grandparents of Italian and Croatian descent. The Scot and Irish folks came here in the 1700’s. Many were farmers but also college educated. Many were talented in music and art. There were many different careers. Teachers, sheriffs, assay, judge, Great Lakes captain, bootlegger (that ones a hoot). I don’t ever judge someone on their “family name”, rather I note their own achievements or talents. I have absolutely no use for a snob.

What I do love about America is that we are all here because our people were accepted and welcomed in the past except for those who were subject to slavery of course, at least that ended, but I wouldn’t say it’s over. I can’t even understand some of the issues we have today with people hating migrants and people fleeing oppression. Our country was founded on the idea of freedom for everyone. I do think family accomplishments and history are quite fascinating, but above all I just assess people on how they treat others, not whether you have a name or money.
I have noticed that there is a bit of a propensity here for some really snobby comments. I'm not sure if people really even notice just how bad the statements are, or if they lay it on thick on purpose for effect.

What it does remind me of is this ongoing joke from a show (not sure if it was popular internationally or only on North America) called New Girl. This character, Schmidt always said things which would require him to put money in the "douchebag jar"

We could easily have a similar "jar" here. I vote for a snob jar. Could also have a 🐀 Jar. I'm flexible. A Steph fending jar?

Anyways, that just came to mind to me as I read some things this week. As I can't keep my thoughts to myself... There it is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
If there were a public eviction vote I feel he’d be out first with a high percentage of the vote.
But are you saying La Lande is not Redemption Island...
🧐 🧐 🧐
Château du Rachat, an amalgamation of Survivor, Big Brother and Fort Boyard....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Yep that is a horrific thought😵
But just as bad is Snorts laying his stick figure on top of you and devouring your whole face with that huge, sloppy mouth and watching those huge nostrils descending upon you!😮😨🙀🙀🙀😳😳😳
Nightmares!!!!
Oh, you guys are really making me want to hurl!!!...LMAO

• Haha
Firstly, I think everyone who received gifts from Wendy deserves an Oscar for showing enthusiasm - it was hard work.
Secondly, I don’t understand Wendy. She presumably had to pay to stay there, even with her patreon discount. But then, she hauls her crafting tat, dressed up as presents, across the English Channel and France. How much satisfaction can you really get from giving those Lala losers gifts? Any psychologists here that can break this behavior down - I’m stumped.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I agree! I don't understand what he does? Some filming of his boss in her flannel nightie, and editing the gift openings, which should be a pretty simple edit. Oh, and set the table for dinner with his mom's china once a week.
He'd have to be counting the sex work to bring it to full time. Is sex work a taxable income in France?

• Haha
I actually enjoyed the gift grab tonight, I dont usually watch it but the gifts were really thoughtful. I LOVE the journal, I had a custom miniature version made for me once, very similar style and era - I would love to make a full size one like that - very much my craft style :)
I used to be quite crafty back in the day...now I can't be bothered....but I'd never want to write in a really nice journal...I have several journals...all pristine and never been written in...LOL

Armoire's other MANBAGS.

View attachment 784004
Oh my!!!...I did notice that and just now caught my breath again!!!...LOL🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think it was the new male volunteer, you could hear his voice at one point.
My spy tells me it was Nutkins in disguise. He wants to compete with the Big Boys.

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Here's a breakdown of generations by year of birth. I vote we put BJJ in the Traditionalists category or in a class by himself ;)

1925 - 1945: Traditionalists
1946 - 1964: Baby Boomers
1965 - 1980: Generation X
1981 - 2000: Generation Y
2001 - 2020: Generation Z
I refuse to be classified, I refuse to be marked by my star sign and I refuse to be part of a generational conspiracy. 😇🙄

Firstly, I think everyone who received gifts from Wendy deserves an Oscar for showing enthusiasm - it was hard work.
Secondly, I don’t understand Wendy. She presumably had to pay to stay there, even with her patreon discount. But then, she hauls her crafting tat, dressed up as presents, across the English Channel and France. How much satisfaction can you really get from giving those Lala losers gifts? Any psychologists here that can break this behavior down - I’m stumped.
The expectation from her comes off in waves. It's a face only practiced at Christmas when receiving a hand knitted jumper based on the size of Nellie the Elephant. *Greatful!* 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.