The Chateau Diaries #69 Thomas, Marie Selmar ... Snorty are you next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On behalf of all millennials everywhere, I decline to accept him as one of us.. his personality is more inline with Gen Z anyways!
On behalf of hard-working Gen Zs everywhere, I respectfully refuse BJJ to become one of us. I gladly pass him on to the Boomers, since he is, in his lover's own words, a "75-year old man in a 25 year-old-body"! ✌ ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
able garden
Talking about all the seeds that were gifted and some planted and never heard about again, whatever happened to Jenny Peahen? I remember her telling them in the chats to check on the seedlings she had left in a specific window.
I had hopes she would rescue the vegetable garden but she didn't stay long.

Reactions: 13
Read Some stuff. O.k. skimmed. All 3 of my boys are Millennials at least according to their birth years. Snorts should be a Gen Z but does have some attributes of a Millennial. Taken care of to the extreme by parents....

Reactions: 10
Nutti is the worst, lax, back ground checker of the volunteers ever.
I think she always looks so fake in the gift grabs, putting on a smile at just the right moment. She also sometimes looks quite old for her age. I think Amaury could do much better than Nutti!

Reactions: 11
I had hopes she would rescue the vegetable garden but she didn't stay long
First Jenny Peahen, then Cara... 🧐
One would think something horrible was going on, since both of them escaped overnight, like Lady Grantham's lady's maid...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Wait, I chatted with Michael today?

Oh I swear, if you all deprived me of the chance getting to know him personally, I’ll switch sides.
He’s so damn cute and I could even forgive him that Madrid adventure.

Don’t y’all stand in my way or Damocles‘ Sword will be judge, jury, and executioner.

i am 41, single, and horny for God’s sake!!!!
God, I'm glad I aged out of that horny stage!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
On behalf of hard-working Gen Zs everywhere, I respectfully refuse BJJ to become one of us. I gladly pass him on to the Boomers, since he is, in his lover's own words, a "75-year old man in a 25 year-old-body"! ✌ ;)
On behalf of GenX...we're blocking all bad juju and squirrels from boomers.
Preemptive and all that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Don't you think that it would be cramped by staying both in the camper? She probably prefers having some comfort & washing facilities.
Then La Lande is out too! As soon as the temperatures dip Tatty will trade the hot water bottle back in for the Selmermobile!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Here's a breakdown of generations by year of birth. I vote we put BJJ in the Traditionalists category or in a class by himself ;)

1925 - 1945: Traditionalists
1946 - 1964: Baby Boomers
1965 - 1980: Generation X
1981 - 2000: Generation Y
2001 - 2020: Generation Z

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Something that I have been thinking about in regards to Anna & Phillips desire to have a semi or full on commercial kitchen. I have been wondering why. I don’t believe either is a chef. They said they are keeping their B & B to 4 rooms. So I don’t see the need for that kind of expense if you are not having more than 8 or 12 guests (that’s being generous), they are not catering events etc. Their needs are more in keeping with making meals that are equivalent to a large family gathering. Seems more about wants than needs.
I do however agree that it does need to be reconfigured & updated.
Philip did throw it out there at the end that perhaps they could work with a brand to get their appliances. Which other YouTubers have certainly done.
Once those barns are functional again they will be smart to get into the wedding business. Dick and Angel actually know what they are doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
BJJ is a member of GenH (hedgehog), their main attributes being an affinity with soft toys, napkin rings and partners who are twice their age.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Who was the 3rd person in Anne Marie’s van today? Black bob just out of the frame from Dan.
And how crazy to see actual Patron’s funds being used on the Chateau?

1632780552342.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
If there were a public eviction vote I feel he’d be out first with a high percentage of the vote.

536D7616-8D2A-4B64-8037-1C343FDD5231.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.