The Chateau Diaries #69 Thomas, Marie Selmar ... Snorty are you next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dan's vlog gets better every day. Not afraid to use what he knows works - teasing the thirsty viewers!

A glimpse of the golden manbun unfurled, but we don't get to see it in all it's glory. A hint to show us his man-bag if the viewers comment enough. This is pro-level youtubing if I've ever seen it! SJ is about to be eclipsed using her own assets!
"Hint to show us his manbag" - which one? Starting to sound a bit racy 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually enjoyed the gift grab tonight, I dont usually watch it but the gifts were really thoughtful. I LOVE the journal, I had a custom miniature version made for me once, very similar style and era - I would love to make a full size one like that - very much my craft style :)
I watched today too. That journal was huge! It had some pretty bits on it. I can imagine doing one for myself, but not something I'd think to gift.

I loved Wendy's coasters to Natti and Cat!

Reactions: 4
Don't you think that it would be cramped by staying both in the camper? She probably prefers having some comfort & washing facilities.
Well the Shitoo would NOT provide THAT! A hut in Siberia would be cleaner!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He is delusional!
Working full time????? He is full of tit....that is all.
Read it here SJ. Your boy toy is a lazy bum...but it takes one to know one.
You two go together like Dumb and Ass.
I agree! I don't understand what he does? Some filming of his boss in her flannel nightie, and editing the gift openings, which should be a pretty simple edit. Oh, and set the table for dinner with his mom's china once a week.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Wendy seemed like a sweet, odd, little mouse herself. She wants those weirdos to be her own family. Sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Why can't One of BJJ's ardent followers ask, "Oh full time?? What is it that you DO for a living full time??"
He poorly edits one video per week. ???? what else??
😵😵😵😵😡😡😡😡😠😠😠😠
Editing one GAG vlog per week is a lot of work for a late-millennial raised with handouts, you know.

Yep that is a horrific thought😵
But just as bad is Snorts laying his stick figure on top of you and devouring your whole face with that huge, sloppy mouth and watching those huge nostrils descending upon you!😮😨🙀🙀🙀😳😳😳
Nightmares!!!!
F*CK! I just threw up in my mouth!:sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
From the French official website for caravanes and motor homes :

You can stay in a private property (with the owner permission) for a total of less than 3 months per year.

If you want to stay more than 3 months, the owner has to ask the local mayor for the legal authorisation. (Google translation)

"Camp and park on private land
The parking of a leisure vehicle on private land depends on the Town Planning Code. A caravan or motorhome can be freely stored in a private garden, without requesting authorization, pending its next use.

An individual can camp in the garden of another, with his agreement, and not more than three months per year (consecutive or not) and in accordance with the local town planning document.

For a final installation of a caravan or a motorhome in your garden, you must request an authorization from the town hall: a prior declaration for an area between 5 m² and 20 m², a building permit beyond."

bingo

Reactions: 8
I believe they packed against him and convinced SJ a quicker and better result. She has no loyalty for him. I don't think Selmar's worked outside Lalande. Maybe as an employee to Matt/Dan/Ian and his salary has been rotated via their companies for a moment to keep his papers legit?

I don't think they hit it off. She doesn't look happy. Or is it just her swollen face after surgery? Tatty will try to stay in the chateau when Selmar is evicted? Just the though of him laying on top of you trying to kiss and stick his tong and rotten teeth into your mouth :sick:
Just as vile as Snorty blowing a kiss today to end gift grab. Repulsive boy just does not have what ladies want.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Just as vile as Snorty blowing a kiss today to end gift grab. Repulsive boy just does not have what ladies want.
now I’m not watching that nonsense-ya’ll know the final season of Goliath is out on Prime-try a little change up-can’t beat Billy Bob as a drug addicted lawyer

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On behalf of all millennials everywhere, I decline to accept him as one of us.. his personality is more inline with Gen Z anyways!
I am so out of the loop.
Could any of you give us all a break down of the attributes each generational label is supposed to have?
Duh. I guess I should put my big girl pants on and Google them!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
When I saw her with all that luggage I knew she wasn't a campervan chick! That said, I know loads of couples who have good relationships but dont sleep in the same room because one or the other snores too loud!
I also think she not at all a giddy type of woman and so beside the giggly giddy girls of lalande she might appear unhappy, when really she just isnt loud and fake. Just guessing, time will tell.
She's also 50 or so and perhaps a bit more serious than the kidults.

Reactions: 15

I don't think they hit it off. She doesn't look happy. Or is it just her swollen face after surgery? Tatty will try to stay in the chateau when Selmar is evicted? …
did any of us really think she would stay in that camper for more than a couple of days?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.