The Chateau Diaries #69 Thomas, Marie Selmar ... Snorty are you next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dan knows what he's doing! The camera lingered there for more than a second - gratuitous!
Dan is a smart man, he knows which side his bread is buttered. Emergency call from LaLande? Opportunity for new drone shots? A video with the new hunk? He knows what is driving views :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 19
Im American and totally cringe at her sometimes. I also can't stand her creeping out over garden snake in the pond when you're willing to go into a pond to begin with! Clam down, dear!

Has anyone landed on the Chateau de la Ferte channel? They only have a few videos up but I think they are hardworking and have potential for some good renovation vlogs
Yes, I've watched some of them. They're interesting.

Reactions: 5
Bought chateau 23 rooms in 2 years
Have B n B running
insulated 😈
Panelling installed
Hand painted murals

And now working on the plunge pool terrace and gardens

no patron for 500 k
not a go fund me in sight
No small cottage with 70 k gone on partying and men.
No 11 holidays during Covid
Nor a squirrel
nope 👎
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

One 30 min show
And a terrace has been planted
A plunge pool installed
Pretty
Clean
And tastefully done ✅

did I mention not a drop of patron
Customer s staying in only 4 rooms
😈
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Editing one GAG vlog per week is a lot of work for a late-millennial raised with handouts, you know.

F*CK! I just threw up in my mouth!:sick:
Snorty proved he’s not good with holes! Got the key stuck and needs grease to fix it. This dude is a hot mess. I bet he puts his toe socks on backwards.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Of course we only see what she shows us. I think removing and chopping down those floor stones from the china pantry room for the loo was a massive massive job. I feel like since then we have seen little of his work. Though some of it was in areas that ETTCDIY wont let them show yet. So I dont think we have enough info to judge him.
Alot of my observations come from Selmar's vlogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So, where was Amaury born? He clearly has an English accent .did Amaury's parents move to England ? Are both his parents french or just like Stephanie only his mom?

Reactions: 1
I don't watch the Fleuries anymore. When I did there was a vlog whete Anna mentioned they over extended themselves in purchasing the chateau to begin with. It was over their budget. So to me they were behind the 8 ball from the start. Why not keep one partner working for the next 12 months before launching another round of renovation.

Reactions: 21
Snorty proved he’s not good with holes! Got the key stuck and needs grease to fix it. This dude is a hot mess. I bet he puts his toe socks on backwards.
Never forget they actually filmed him filling up cache pots in an effort to ‘replant’. Such a tastemaker!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So, where was Amaury born? He clearly has an English accent .did Amaury's parents move to England ? Are both his parents french or just like Stephanie only his mom?
His parents are Chantal and Stephen, who live in England (Ipswich). I think his father is English.

Reactions: 5
Just started Michael's new vlog...he bought 12 chickens, 3 ducks and 3 turkeys...let's hope the neighbor's dog doesn't visit again!!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
ATTENTION! Looks like MPK has posted a new vlog! Now we get to find out what REALLY happened to the chickens! But what we want to know is what REALLY happened to Andrew? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
His parents are Chantal and Stephen, who live in England (Ipswich). I think his father is English.
With a name like Alistair I would have bet real money that his father is (or was?) English.

ATTENTION! Looks like MPK has posted a new vlog! Now we get to find out what REALLY happened to the chickens! But what we want to know is what REALLY happened to Andrew? 🤔
Looks like we posted at the same time...LOL

Reactions: 11
MPK's new vlog came out 11 minutes ago (as this is being written), nothing to see but a rehash of his other rehashes. 1) Showcasing Florian--his rebound shag, 2) The AGA "is working well." 3) He bought more chickens (turkeys and ducks)! The end.

The funny bit...a jab at the Colombian ex!

Florian: Coffee?
MPK: Coffee...yeah, let's have a coffee.
Florian: French coffee, please.
MPK: French coffee? I haven't got French coffee, I only got Colombian coffee.
Florian: No thank you...I prefer French coffee!

mpk51.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
If she really loved that chair she would have it re-chromed and re-upholstered with calfskin, the way a man would have done it.

Reactions: 19
MPK's new vlog came out 11 minutes ago (as this is being written), nothing to see but a rehash of his other rehashes. 1) Showcasing Florian--his rebound shag, 2) The AGA "is working well." 3) He bought more chickens (turkeys and ducks)! The end.

View attachment 784249
Oh! But you left out the gym scene at the end! Michael working out with Florian…could that mean another trip to Spain soon? Have to get into shape for the extracurricular activities!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
We can see we're close to the end of the month by every vlogger advertising their patreons and begging people to subscribe to their channels.
The Fleuries' latest patreon vlog, if you're interested:
the begging never ends does it ?

Reactions: 15
Oh! But you left out the gym scene at the end! Michael working out with Florian…could that mean another trip to Spain soon? Have to get into shape for the extracurricular activities!
Ah! Yes....I didn't finish watching...and I skipped for most of it. ;) :LOL:
I also left out the part where he's making a "special" video made of rehashed bits from his golden days on YouTube! Reminscing. What is this, quarter-life crisis, already?

Is DIO now a farm life vlog? What about all the much-needed work on the gardener's cottage? Ah, right...he needs more money to do all that.
Get ready for another cry-me-a-vlog begging video.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I cant wait to see today's Gift Gangbang at the Shitoo, as we get to meet another certifiable nutter.
It's usually the Daily Fail. A forensic scientist would be hard pushed to find a news story in there.
Well said!

On behalf of hard-working Gen Zs everywhere, I respectfully refuse BJJ to become one of us. I gladly pass him on to the Boomers, since he is, in his lover's own words, a "75-year old man in a 25 year-old-body"! ✌ ;)
As a Boomer I consign him to history, as most Boomers worked hard before we retired. He doesn't deserve to join us. He's just a opportunist sponger.

His mother is Isabelle's sister. His father is English. It was mentioned by someone when he first came to the chateau.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Just watched today's episode of CD and I have to say I kind of felt sorry for Selmar. It looked to me that he had a surprised expression on his face, as if someone hadn't bothered to tell him that his workshop was being appropriated by the Golden Man Bun. I'm guessing this was essentially him receiving his walking papers. Now the downstairs loo will never be finished!

I will also speculate that Amaury will not only be doing the paneling in the Grand Salon (and Nutti too), but will ultimately become the Chief Project Manager of all renovations, restorations while Her Maj jetsets around the world.
I was surprised he'll get all his machinery from England. I thought he had a business there ... doesn't seem to be going well ...

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.