The Chateau Diaries #69 Thomas, Marie Selmar ... Snorty are you next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
75B2641B-4CC3-46C7-A4FB-EF3BF09BA6AD.jpeg

Comment from the MPK Aga saga slog…I mean vlog. If his birthday is coming up, that probably means he’s a Libra, which would explain a lot! (no offense to other Libras out there! 😄) I researched Libra‘s “negative” traits and saw this (Note: this does not apply to ALL Libras! 😆 But it sure seemed to apply to MPK)

“Attention seeker, dishonest, trouble maker, “tit-for-tat“ mentality, controlling”

“Libras are so difficult because they're too busy pitying themselves. Libras tend to only feel bad for one person, and that person is them only. It's like the world has to revolve all around them at all times, and if it doesn't, then you're in for a wild ride. ... Libras probably want you to feel bad for them.”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 783835

Comment from the MPK Aga saga slog…I mean vlog. If his birthday is coming up, that probably means he’s a Libra, which would explain a lot! (no offense to other Libras out there! 😄) I researched Libra‘s “negative” traits and saw this (Note: this does not apply to ALL Libras! 😆 But it sure seemed to apply to MPK)

“Attention seeker, dishonest, trouble maker, “tit-for-tat“ mentality, controlling”

“Libras are so difficult because they're too busy pitying themselves. Libras tend to only feel bad for one person, and that person is them only. It's like the world has to revolve all around them at all times, and if it doesn't, then you're in for a wild ride. ... Libras probably want you to feel bad for them.”
Sounds a bit narcissistic.....

Reactions: 6
View attachment 783835

His sign is the 13th: F@cked-Up twit

Reactions: 5
But, he has been moving it to different locations on the weekend, so wouldn't that technically restart the day count every time he returned back to the Shitoo?
No. The law says : 3 months continued or discontinued. The legislation has thought of all the scenario cases ;)

As written in the link I posted.

Didn't he have to have three other employers to get his worker papers?
No.

The French self employment law doesn't require such a thing.

You can have one client only - but it is risky, of course. Better have several clients to secure your revenues.

That is a tale that Steph said in her vlog about Selmar and his paperworks as a self employed man in France.

It was pure BS.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 783835

My sister the narc ( SJ's sister from another mister) is a Libra!!! Explains even more!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
the new Chateau DIY series - has Anna and Edd on it today - who they call 'Edward' throughout, very odd. Cute shots of Baby Emma and Charles but otherwise very dull so far.

Reactions: 4
Not quite clear on how the expat workers forced Selmar out of work. I've never seen the Ians do any kind of furniture repair -- well on bathrooms, OK. Are we thinking they screwed him out of the proposed china room et al? Or are we thinking they've blackballed him on work he was supposed to be pursuing outside the chateau? Didn't he have to have three other employers to get his worker papers?
I believe they packed against him and convinced SJ a quicker and better result. She has no loyalty for him. I don't think Selmar's worked outside Lalande. Maybe as an employee to Matt/Dan/Ian and his salary has been rotated via their companies for a moment to keep his papers legit?

And somewhere on FB, Wendy Grimwood reports that Tatty has a room in the shatoo! Only room in the camper for her trunks? Diesel evicted her? Selmar smokes? hmmmm.
I don't think they hit it off. She doesn't look happy. Or is it just her swollen face after surgery? Tatty will try to stay in the chateau when Selmar is evicted? Just the though of him laying on top of you trying to kiss and stick his tong and rotten teeth into your mouth :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
So Tatty has just used Selmar to get her foot in the door at the Shitoo ? Can't help feeling sorry for him when he thought he'd found true love

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I believe they packed against him and convinced SJ a quicker and better result. She has no loyalty for him. I don't think Selmar's worked outside Lalande. Maybe as an employee to Matt/Dan/Ian and his salary has been rotated via their companies for a moment to keep his papers legit?

I don't think they hit it off. She doesn't look happy. Or is it just her swollen face after surgery? Tatty will try to stay in the chateau when Selmar is evicted? Just the though of him laying on top of you trying to kiss and stick his tong and rotten teeth into your mouth :sick:
Yep that is a horrific thought😵
But just as bad is Snorts laying his stick figure on top of you and devouring your whole face with that huge, sloppy mouth and watching those huge nostrils descending upon you!😮😨🙀🙀🙀😳😳😳
Nightmares!!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
When I saw her with all that luggage I knew she wasn't a campervan chick! That said, I know loads of couples who have good relationships but dont sleep in the same room because one or the other snores too loud!
I also think she not at all a giddy type of woman and so beside the giggly giddy girls of lalande she might appear unhappy, when really she just isnt loud and fake. Just guessing, time will tell.

Reactions: 18
So Tatty has just used Selmar to get her foot in the door at the Shitoo ? Can't help feeling sorry for him when he thought he'd found true love
Tatty could have gotten in that dump on her own! Nutti is the worst, lax, back ground checker of the volunteers ever. All you have to say is you cook, take care of animals, clean or do yard work and you are IN!

Reactions: 15
Don't you think that it would be cramped by staying both in the camper? She probably prefers having some comfort & washing facilities.

Reactions: 12
Dan's vlog gets better every day. Not afraid to use what he knows works - teasing the thirsty viewers!

A glimpse of the golden manbun unfurled, but we don't get to see it in all it's glory. A hint to show us his man-bag if the viewers comment enough. This is pro-level youtubing if I've ever seen it! SJ is about to be eclipsed using her own assets!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Something that I have been thinking about in regards to Anna & Phillips desire to have a semi or full on commercial kitchen. I have been wondering why. I don’t believe either is a chef. They said they are keeping their B & B to 4 rooms. So I don’t see the need for that kind of expense if you are not having more than 8 or 12 guests (that’s being generous), they are not catering events etc. Their needs are more in keeping with making meals that are equivalent to a large family gathering. Seems more about wants than needs.
I do however agree that it does need to be reconfigured & updated.
Philip did throw it out there at the end that perhaps they could work with a brand to get their appliances. Which other YouTubers have certainly done.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I actually enjoyed the gift grab tonight, I dont usually watch it but the gifts were really thoughtful. I LOVE the journal, I had a custom miniature version made for me once, very similar style and era - I would love to make a full size one like that - very much my craft style :)

Reactions: 1
Yep that is a horrific thought😵
But just as bad is Snorts laying his stick figure on top of you and devouring your whole face with that huge, sloppy mouth and watching those huge nostrils descending upon you!😮😨🙀🙀🙀😳😳😳
Nightmares!!!!
Why? Why would you put such imagery in my head? WHY? 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.