The Chateau Diaries #43 The Mad Queen who is eating her cake and everyone else's too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear RoseGarden,
If you think that is criticism, then you're in for a shock. That was just poking a little fun. The real criticism starts when the exploitation of illegal workers, tax evasion or all the other unscrupulous activies taking place at the shitoo are being discussed. Have fun reading about it!
Oh dear. Hope it's not too bad. I like the vlog anf the t v series. I thnk she is doing a good job/ I've just started reading the threads... So many characters to catch up with. Who needs reality tv when you have this!! haha

What do you mean by exploitation? Who is being exploited? :oops:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
tephanie loves to visit other peoples' chateaux. What strikes a student of ETTC Grifter Chateau Style is the complete absence of reference to the greatest chateau in Indre et Loire, her region, the second-most visited in France, most famous for its female owners, Chenonceau. (This is as bad or worse as
She did a vlog on Chenonceau a while back when she visited with IJ and Percy. Sorry, hadn't seen the other post about this, above!

Reactions: 5
Jeez, that really is what I'd call fugue state decor. The sofas look...well, I can't imagine uglier ones. Every single choice from profile to fabric to seat cushions to pillows is no good. The green is like the room the Billy Goat Gruff trolls live in under the bridge, with the carp. Eeeeks. (And if, as I believe she's said, it's meant to be a night time room, green is possibly the least flattering to humans night time room color. Ouf.)
The grand salon has that same sub aqueous gloom and tatted out vibe.
Get that girl some meds.
now we know why she only does close-ups of herself and the volunteers-no wide angels mean no seeing what it really looks like in the shitoo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
god almighty...watching the midsummer vlog and thought it was lalonde for a bit since there was parts of wall missing etc and of course Stephanie yelling down from a window at her subjects. She just has to do it all the time. why? Lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That Midsummer Party vlog was so........estrogen heavy, I could hear the dying screams of every sperm inside those three (or maybe just two of the three) men present.

midsummer1.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Stefanny got booted off the Workaway platform because she illegally used the "volunteers" as undeclared workers in her B&B. She did it even though it's clear on the Workaway website that you have to pay a salary for people if they come to work for a business. She could still face consequences like hefty fines and even jail time. She has since removed the volunteering video from YouTube where she proudly explains her exploitation.

This site is still up though and there you see that the video is gone.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh dear. Hope it's not too bad. I like the vlog anf the t v series. I thnk she is doing a good job/ I've just started reading the threads... So many characters to catch up with. Who needs reality tv when you have this!! haha

Oh for goodness sake!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
god almighty...watching the midsummer vlog and thought it was lalonde for a bit since there was parts of wall missing etc and of course Stephanie yelling down from a window at her subjects. She just has to do it all the time. why? Lmao.
And referring to the room she as staying in as "her" bedroom, it was SO cringey I don't understand WHY or HOW these people welcome her into their homes!

I enjoyed Philippa shooing the dog away at 2:55 before realizing he is being filmed HAHA...

Not Philfending here (I would never!), but the fact that SJ was shading him about his boring plan for flogs and table settings and basically giving away his "surprise" before he is ready to share with the world just shows how terrible she really is, came across like very bully behavior.

Last, WHY is this woman buying SJ that book! She has enough crap to fill an entire shatoo, and god knows SJ didn't buy her something at the gift shop!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
So I called it! Vivienne invited the crew to her chateau. Oh no!
It cannot be called Chateau Diaries any longer. At least in reference to La la land. They are never there.
It is only about OTHER peoples' chateaux.

New name for SJ's show.
My Travels during and after the Covid Pandemic with My Dog Snorts. A True Story.
I recall a viewer being frustrated at the Sunday show, he wanted to see LaLande. SJ boldly told him that day is not for him but to watch Tuesday & Thursday for her chateau. That is not happening. On a good note, Snorty gets his own channel so you can see toast on a tray! You have fun, I will never view that! Maybe he’ll get a dog, it will run fast. We can meet grandma, see her forks-oh the joy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The Midsummer party vlog was pretty cringey, but the comments were even worse, totally gushing! This one did sneak in, but i doubt it will stay long!
LL comment 29 06.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
😈

Think 🤔 it’s time we just called it

SSB is no more humping the poodle 🐩
He’s been the willing foil for her real adoration

Nutti

😈✍🧵🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Welcome Rosegarden.
Just out of curiosity, how did you stumble upon our site. As we are always mentioned as the nasty bullying site.
Which is appearently not a place, where people who likes the vlogs come to stay - they just come to lurk though...
You are welcome to like the vlogs and the people in them, but people on this site gives credit, where credit is due.
Some go hard, some try to be fair. You decided what is best for you.

Reactions: 28
I missed that I was so busy fast forwarding through the stuff about chateau loves driveway work. Why would you eat such an enormous meal in a day that your going to have a three course dinner! Maybe they weren’t as impressed with meal the previous night. I did enjoy seeing near by points of interested and found it odd that Stephanie never features the charming town near by, all we ever see is Mac Donald’s and the hardware store and brocants of course. It certainly seemed boring to say the least and hot, lalande could use a swimming pool for sure! A nice paper shopping bag would have been lovely for the honey and eggs, something Nati should get on to ordering🤣
A swimmingpool..spare me..after tonights vlog i have seen enough of Marie floating her tats around the place... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The comments on the latest vlogs are really controversial.

For the moment, they're still in the comments section.

The Chatelaine even answered one of the comments saying that her vlogs have never been about renovations but about lifestyle, travels, parties etc.

It will be interesting to see if these comments will be all there tomorrow morning (Europe time zone).

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.