The Chateau Diaries #43 The Mad Queen who is eating her cake and everyone else's too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My understanding of that comment was that if a patron stayed there, could they walk off with something that had been bought with their money?!
I didn't see that at all.. the specification of "other than rent" implied people who live there long term like Marie/Nutti/BJJ... I felt like it was a reference to BJJ buying the silver and plates, etc... like these now belong to Lalande because you bought them with the intention to use them here at the time..

Reactions: 11
And only seldom offering 8 oz of Lalande honey as a hostess present.
Hey now .... that is a fab gift !
That honey comes from the Royal Bee's of Lalande , squished into a old used mason jars via FRK and topped off with a Toile de Jouy fabric lid ! Paaarfect !

Morning everyone!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Still thinking about SJ's very curious vision of chateaux, chateau decoration, Lalande and its decoration. I agree with you geniuses that the simplicity and relative newness and humility (no grand staircase, etc.) of Lalande does not now suit her ambition, and a 19th maison de maitre -- is that the term? -- a spruce little bijoux chateau like de Brives would suit her Epcot Versailles tastes better.
That said, grift emplaced, why would she not be gussying Lalande up more efficiently to sell?
I have been waiting for her to sell this old farm house and buy a mini Versailles and you can bet Hamster Boy will super glue himself to her too.
I know this is "wild " but I reckon he wants to marry her and be the King of the Castle..... lets face it ..... better than getting a job! Oh Horror!!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I'm surprised I agree with Real Aiglon. Clos Lucé is a disneyfied tourist trap exploiting a vague connection to Leonardo with completely staged interior. The place is as authentic as Stefanny.
But isnt that everywhere the case in a tourist area..they all make up stories to sell tickets..

Reactions: 6
I just can't watch this latest vlog. I'm so distracted by Marie's breasts waving about in the wind, that I'm having difficulty concentrating on the inanities spewing out of Stefanny's mouth. Her Highness doesn't really compare well when she's in a group of women and she's not in her domaine. Tring to butt in when others are talking and not taking part in the group task with the flowers. She's just adrift.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm surprised I agree with Real Aiglon. Clos Lucé is a disneyfied tourist trap exploiting a vague connection to Leonardo with completely staged interior. The place is as authentic as Stefanny.
I agree that the chateau has been as you say, "disneyfied," but not as bad as most English country houses turned into theme parks. I do disagree with you about its connection to Leonardo da Vinci. It is not vague. It was, as history records, his final home, and place of death. The Mona Lisa made its way to France via Clos Luce.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
So I called it! Vivienne invited the crew to her chateau. Oh no!
It cannot be called Chateau Diaries any longer. At least in reference to La la land. They are never there.
It is only about OTHER peoples' chateaux.

New name for SJ's show.
My Travels during and after the Covid Pandemic with My Dog Snorts. A True Story.
The penny finally dropped. I'm not sure most people have the nose for trash TV I do. One of the most mind boggling TV shows of all time is tryouts for cheerleaders for the Dallas Cowboys football team. The woman in charge of the cheerleaders was the most popular cheerleader of 1980, and she is a Piece. Of. Work. Down to the hairdo of a 21 year old, the amazing age defying perky boobs, and the where's-my-sunglasses white shark's teeth, Vivienne reminds me of no one more than Kelli McGonigle Finglass, of Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team.
Amazon product
You should know that in Texas, middle school mothers literally hire hit men to kill the rivals of their 12 year old daughters on cheerleading teams.
It's cut throat bidness.

• Wow
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I just can't watch this latest vlog. I'm so distracted by Marie's breasts waving about in the wind, that I'm having difficulty concentrating on the inanities spewing out of Stefanny's mouth. Her Highness doesn't really compare well when she's in a group of women and she's not in her domaine. Tring to butt in when others are talking and not taking part in the group task with the flowers. She's just adrift.
It was a bit nasty to be honest. Dont get me wrong, back in the day I have worn stuff like that, but the fabric was secured with tit tape so it remained flattering, and I didnt spin, bounce and flounce about trying to get them to fall out, which seemed to be her aim:ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I agree that the chateau has been as you say, "disneyfied," but not as bad as most English country houses turned into theme parks. I do disagree with you about its connection to Leonardo da Vinci. It is not vague. It was, as history records, his final home, and place of death. The Mona Lisa made its way to France via Clos Luce.
True, vague isn't a right word but there's nothing left of the place that Leonardo lived in. The house has been renovated many times since he passed. Stefanny said in the vlog that Leonardo died in that very place, in the bedroom that she was showing. He didn't. Leonardo's bedroom hasn't existed for hundreds of years and we don't even know where it was. That bedroom on the video is staged with new furniture just like the entire place.

• Haha
It was a bit nasty to be honest. Dont get me wrong, back in the day I have worn stuff like that, but the fabric was secured with tit tape so it remained flattering, and I didnt spin, bounce and flounce about trying to get them to fall out, which seemed to be her aim:ROFLMAO:
Yep, the poor chap kept adjusting his buttonhole and getting an eye full. I wonder what his wife feels after watching the vlog back?
Tape is the way to go in these cases. She could have passed some to Philip for his mouth as well. ;)
Talking of fashion police, they really should have been arrested for their choices. This is from a chap who has no eye for things (so I've been told) I liked the mens attire other than Philip's 70's reject attire. Pretty sure shoulder pads went out in the 80's.
In fact everyone looked nice other than the Lalande party.

You are not the only one. From the comments, moments ago... 🤪 They are all very defensive and triggered tonight. :unsure:

0411danielle
20 minutes ago
Marie you need a bra 🤭

Hide reply

The Duchess of Couteau
The Duchess of Couteau
15 minutes ago
What for? What are you anyway, the fashion police or something? Any woman is free to make her own sartorial choices without receiving unsolicited and non pertinent advice, thank you very much.

J.P.
7 seconds ago
@The Duchess of Couteau Well said.
They were definitely non pertinent.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I couldn't bear to watch.
The red satin platform shoes in PJ's trunk are for his quickies at the truck stop, yes?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I recall a viewer being frustrated at the Sunday show, he wanted to see LaLande. SJ boldly told him that day is not for him but to watch Tuesday & Thursday for her chateau. That is not happening. On a good note, Snorty gets his own channel so you can see toast on a tray! You have fun, I will never view that! Maybe he’ll get a dog, it will run fast. We can meet grandma, see her forks-oh the joy!
Phyllis is SO yesterdays news. Nicolas Fairford is currently doing yoh tube videos on tea parties, tea service ( has his own line coming out maybe this year) and although I enjoyed a few of his videos, there is only so much you van say about serving tea!

It has ALREADY been done, silly Snorts. You are too late. You have spent too long sniffing up SJ skirts instead of DOING something with your life. Move on!

SJ is a narc but I can't WAIT for her to chuck Phyllis back to the Netherlands.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What I wouldn't give to hear Erin's husband's (JB?) honest opinion about SJ.
The way he avoids the camera, the way he cringes when she nears him and tries to flirt with him.
And of course, SJ ignores the black fluffy cat - along with, as mentioned earlier, BJJ shooing away the dog. (n)

• Heart
  • Haha
I couldn't bear to watch.
The red satin platform shoes in PJ's trunk are for his quickies at the truck stop, yes?
Its takes more time for him to get ready..to go out and about..then Fan Flash...his hair..filling up his underwear...she doesnt even wear underwear...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.