The Chateau Diaries #43 The Mad Queen who is eating her cake and everyone else's too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
…Aiglon and Couteau are cyberbullies and will troll you all over. Answering to them is the most unproductive and meaningless thing to do. They are literal idiots with IQ of like 60.
their emotional IQ is less than zero-they show no kindness only vitriol-I don’t really get why Pip doesn’t delete or ban them-their constant bullying certainly doesn’t present well for the Shitoo

Reactions: 15
I think the "antique Napoleon III" bedroom set for " Nutti's "apartment" looks like an over the top 1990's? 1980's? Bedroom set sold over here in America for girls when my kids were little. Phyllis draws attention to a shelf on top of a night stand and the pegs and holes In the nightstand to attach look awfully modern day.

I think she got rooked again. And that shady "dealer" made a MINT off of her and boy toy's stupidity.
They have it stored in FRK's old studio ( stables)
And the place is FULL once again with crap and the ceiling is STILL not finished.
Did Ian have a falling out with SJ????

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Been gone a while . I’ve been watching other restoration projects . One being It’s a wonderful life . Very sad that it’s all over for them . You cannot say they didn’t work hard . The place was furnished exactly right also , not modern minimalist , like Chateau life and not mismatched brocante like Laland .
delightfully eccentric couple bit off more than they could chew .
Lalande are busy licking the paint . I watched the last two having not seen any for a while . I didn’t think it could get much worse . I was wrong . As for Dan a bit of planning g might have saved him the pennies and redoing things . It’s really just standing now .
The Chatto diaries is really just her running around being surprised that people are doing things to her home with seemingly not plan , no forethought and no continuous upkeep . Those front walls can’t be hid by a fancy fountain and some gravel .

Reactions: 26
I'm not seeing any reference to it, I meant to say, in the decoration of Lalande or Davy's plan for the garden. She hits the later, rococo, imperial Versailles button every time. Appropriate (sensitive, respectful) local reference would be to Chenonceau, Renaissance. Sorry for not making myself clearer.
Ah, yeah, that makes sense. Maybe I'm giving her too much credit, but it seems like she at least has the sense to realize trying to turn her modest country house into something as grand as that would be a step too far.

And fwiw I think she genuinely does still love Lalande, she just doesn't actually know what to do with it besides fill it with random stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
From 18:25 her video really shows what a mismatched mess the place is.

View attachment 639946
My mom and I used to take a girls trip every summer( pre Alzheimer's.... mom) and we always stayed at B&Be and after many years we sat back and scored them on best food, best room, best antique shop town.
If we had walked in and saw those SAD couches we would have immediately known that we picked a dud.
The room moans "SAD" & "Unloved". Poor house.

And the entrance salon???? Is that what you call it??? With the new jungle wallpaper? Is SO disjointed. No flow. No continuity. Just leftovers all thrown in a room.
She needs a REPUTABLE interior design. NOT a fan like Steve who just TELLS her " oh, by the way I do interior design". And she puts them in the payroll.
Like with Phyllis. Whatkind of bullshit did he feed Nutti to gets HIS big nose thru the door?? Maybe," I can babysit elderly women?".

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think the "antique Napoleon III" bedroom set for " Nutti's "apartment" looks like an over the top 1990's? 1980's? Bedroom set sold over here in America for girls when my kids were little. Phyllis draws attention to a shelf on top of a night stand and the pegs and holes In the nightstand to attach look awfully modern day.

I think she got rooked again. And that shady "dealer" made a MINT off of her and boy toy's stupidity.
And the place is FULL once again with crap and the ceiling is STILL not finished.
Why can’t they just do a modern apartment for Nati? Look at what D&A did for the in-laws and it looked great.

Reactions: 16
Just watched 10 mins of ‘Chateau Love’s ‘ supposed visit to Lalande, hoping to see the real state of the place. OMG, I think SJ has met her match with this one - she’s managed to make it all about her! Don’t know if I can take much more of her sycophantic gushing!
Snap 😈😈😈✍

There’s a chatelaine who can clap 👏 back - SSB editing cut her off mid Sentance and she repaid it with astounding sublime detail stephanoligy never got an entire syllable intact … it was epic 🎖🎖🎖

SSB is now a Karen … a grubby little Karen

Plus after 15 months of quarantine their driveway is about to be established never mind 16 years and half a million grifter dollars 💵

I’d said the grifters at Laplande we’re copying her cheese of the week - but the constant ingorance of Stephanoligy - and snout nostrils 👃 not even knowing the cheese 🧀 was MORTIFIEING .. cat couldn’t even rescue it .

Loved 🥰 how they ate decent in a fabulous cafe - in the village

having sampled Marie’s shite the night befor -they had the heads up
they wouldn’t starve … they ate well at lunch time … possibly for half the price .

Yep witch slap for witch slap 👋
SSB got pounded …
Beautifully ….. as for nostril 👃 the Dereck expert …. He’ll SUE SSB for thousands ….

That snout is so far in the troft ….

It will take a cash settlement from all the directors of lalande to rid themselfs of the 🐩 poodle called philipa

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I was thinking the same thing. It's been ages since we've seen him bringing her croissants and other delicacies... Maybe he's finally cured from this cheap infatuation? Maybe he finally realizes what she's doing?

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Absolutely hideous, and sucks up all the air in the room, bad move for a bed sit.

Reactions: 11
More rooms, more tat. She only shows few places around the shitoo because most of it is a dumping ground for long forgotten junk. Actually, just goes to show that she only uses few rooms and it's completely frivolous of her to own such a huge pile of rocks. But she wants to live like Marie Antoinette in her own Stephantasy. I'm just waiting for the guillotine.
More rooms, more hysterical laughter, and more snorting ...

Reactions: 10
Just watched 10 mins of ‘Chateau Love’s ‘ supposed visit to Lalande, hoping to see the real state of the place. OMG, I think SJ has met her match with this one - she’s managed to make it all about her! Don’t know if I can take much more of her sycophantic gushing!
she also has a stephony posh accent-although her’s is American-that lower register speaking voice is annoyin—I can’t keep watching-daughter does the same voice-it is quite condescending-however, her obvious digs at The Stephantasy World are indeed epic

More rooms, more hysterical laughter, and more snorting ...
🙄 I want a strong eye roll emoj- I think that laughing is what wakes me up at night terrified

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
From 18:25 her video really shows what a mismatched mess the place is.

View attachment 639946
Jeez, that really is what I'd call fugue state decor. The sofas look...well, I can't imagine uglier ones. Every single choice from profile to fabric to seat cushions to pillows is no good. The green is like the room the Billy Goat Gruff trolls live in under the bridge, with the carp. Eeeeks. (And if, as I believe she's said, it's meant to be a night time room, green is possibly the least flattering to humans night time room color. Ouf.)
The grand salon has that same sub aqueous gloom and tatted out vibe.
Get that girl some meds.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Jeez, that really is what I'd call fugue state decor. The sofas look...well, I can't imagine uglier ones. Every single choice from profile to fabric to seat cushions to pillows is no good. The green is like the room the Billy Goat Gruff trolls live in under the bridge, with the carp. Eeeeks. (And if, as I believe she's said, it's meant to be a night time room, green is possibly the least flattering to humans night time room color. Ouf.)
The grand salon has that same sub aqueous gloom and tatted out vibe.
Get that girl some meds.
Lawd, that shiny plastic looking coffee table with camo type splodges (if thats what it is) and side table to match...oh horrid! There is nothing they would go well with! :sick:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was thinking the same thing. It's been ages since we've seen him bringing her croissants and other delicacies... Maybe he's finally cured from this cheap infatuation? Maybe he finally realizes what she's doing?
The "Madame" will say on her next vlog ( of course, this is AFTER she and her minions read OUR comments to get content) that SHE has made the executive decision to halt tearing up the joint because she has too many Patreons visiting her dump.

Now I am paraphrasing......lol

she also has a stephony posh accent-although her’s is American-that lower register speaking voice is annoyin—I can’t keep watching-daughter does the same voice-it is quite condescending-however, her obvious digs at The Stephantasy World are indeed epic

🙄 I want a strong eye roll emoj- I think that laughing is what wakes me up at night terrified
I am American and that American, "Chateau Love" lady is SO SO fake!!! I feel that she is about 25% sincere and the rest a put on. I can't decide who is more annoying her or SJ with their OVER THE TOP GUSHING AND FAKENESS😝😨😵😡. Her chateau is also over the top in decor but appears very clean and I do appreciate her husband, his hard work, and his love for the gushy wife. And you are correct in that she is molding her daughter into emulating herself. And I felt they loaded up on lunch as well. Safer and more appetizing that way!!
I do bet they had a good laugh on their way home....back to cleanliness.
They better watch out...the "Fab four" are probably already in their cars driving over to camp out for free for DAYS at their chateau.
Leave a key under a rock. They will arrive at midnight and expect a tour.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Snap 😈😈😈✍

There’s a chatelaine who can clap 👏 back - SSB editing cut her off mid Sentance and she repaid it with astounding sublime detail stephanoligy never got an entire syllable intact … it was epic 🎖🎖🎖

Plus after 15 months of quarantine their driveway is about to be established never mind 16 years and half a million grifter dollars 💵

I’d said the grifters at Laplande we’re copying her cheese of the week - but the constant ingorance of Stephanoligy - and snout nostrils 👃 not even knowing the cheese 🧀 was MORTIFIEING .. cat couldn’t even rescue it .

they wouldn’t starve … they ate well at lunch time … possibly for half the price .

SSB got pounded …
Beautifully ….. as for nostril 👃 the Dereck expert …. He’ll SUE SSB for thousands ….

It will take a cash settlement from all the directors of lalande to rid themselfs of the 🐩 poodle called philipa
I’ll be watching that now based on this review 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've noticed she gets a lot of views for these videos. She has a pretty high view to subscriber count. No telling what she makes off of each video. On another note - I noticed How to Renovate a Chateau has now hidden their patreon amount. They are really climbing that revenue stream.
Good for them. They actually do godforbid WORK and look tired at times like Dan and Annalise. SJ and Methrick look tired all of the time too but certainly not from work. As my father loved to say: road hard and put up wet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Good for them. They actually do godforbid WORK and look tired at times like Dan and Annalise. SJ and Methrick look tired all of the time too but certainly not from work. As my father loved to say: road hard and put up wet.
SJ may be tired now that she shares her bed with the Baby. The way he snorts ! He probably is a snorer too.

• Haha
Snap 😈😈😈✍

SSB got pounded …

I have an idea that Vivienne, for all her gushing enthusiasm for SJ, the glories (ha!) of Lalande and Philip in his self-appointed role of charming curator (double ha!), might be a Smiling Assassin. What she said on the video didn't quite marry up with what was shown.

Copy cat cheese scenario was a total shambles. Which made me very happy. And lunch at the local place knocked spots off Marie's manifestation on a plate at dinner.

I'm not mad about Vivienne or her husband (mainly because he reminds me of someone locally I don't awfully like,,,which is NotAChatelaine-speak for "simply can't bear") but they do put together interesting content. And clearly knuckle down when it comes to doing work in the house and outside.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.