Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jikki2

Chatty Member
I guess i missed the point...not English..but for sure it is better then....Hi... i am Stephanie...and this is my home... :D the 16th century bla bla bla...
Hi!
I'm Stefanny.
And this is my heap.
The sixteenth century farm house of Lalaland.
Lalaland was owned for two hundred years by people born with a silver spoon in their mouth who could not have been further down in the noble pecking order. One of them was even forced by the king's vassal to meet that hated enemy Austrian woman on her arrival in France.
But, far from being a clean museum, this dump is a living home for rodents and bats.
I visit here between my travels, and I'm regurarly joined by an old witch, my lonely step-brother, my cult members and the undeclared workers from all over the world who begrudgingly do all the work for me in this crumbling heap.
Welcome to Lalaland.
A dump filled with grabbing, scrounging and grifting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Arfarf

VIP Member
It is really bugging me that stupid SJ made the remark that her videos are NOT about renovating the chateau!!!!!😠
Then give the $370,000 BACK to the fools who GIVE you the income. You don't want to use it to renovate or restore or NOW film about the chateau? THAT IS WHAT THE PATREON MONEY WAS FOR!!. AND VIDEO PROOF OF IT!! NOT TO SEE YOU AND YOUR RAG TAG GANG OF MISFIT TOYS PLAY AT BEING ADOLESCENTS AGAIN!!!
We don't want to see your bare ass! Or your ugly useless boyfriend. Or Teats tits. 😝
We are interested in the chateau, you blooming idiot!

Then give ALL the money back and keep filming about your drinking and partying. See if the DYI channel wants you then. See if your Patreons FINALLY get a clue and drop you when the money is only spent on YOU!
Oh. You don't want to do that either?
What a b*#@h!!!

I think I need a drink now!

• Heart
Reactions: 47

FrenchGirl123

Chatty Member
Latest Cadeaux at the Chateau :

Last vlog, they asked viewers to help them choose a new charity to donate.

They got hundred of answers. A lady whose husband didn't survive melanomia suggested Melanomia Focus, a UK based charity. A good choice, of course.

BUT : I've been blocked from CD channel and Chateau Unwrapped channel because I dared say that they should also" support some local charities as it seems that they never give to charities based in France".

My post was deleted + my account blocked immediately.

A few months ago, a young local girl form Aigurande (the town near Crozon-sur-Vauvres) sufffering from a rare genetic disease was setting up a fundraising for the awareness and the research for this rare disease. The mairie of Crozon-sur-Vauvre helped her and allowed her to place a box in their building. Lalande did nothing for her (or we would have heard of it !)

Their attitude not only infuriates me but disgusts me as well.

It is so obvious that they know that the locals (French) would bring nothing to them in terms of numbers of views and Patreons.

On the opposite, they perfectly know that their UK and US viewers can bring a LOT of cash to them if they play with them the card of compassion and "love".
Reading the comments, you realise that their followers are in difficult and vulnerable situation (illnesses, disabilities, recent loss of a loved one, etc).

I can't watch their forced smiles and squeals of delight during these immoral vlogs of Cadeaux at the Chateau. They don't care of the gifts received : they just want the cash from the views and attract more Patreons.

Truly disgusting.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Rory

VIP Member
Imagine being a superfan or fellow vlogger who makes their way to La La. How excited would you be. You have packed your best SJ type clothes and trinkets hoping to dance in the kitchen and party in grand salon. You've packed some "working" clothes in case there is an opportunity to help with DIY. You've sneakily packed a versatile dress and accessories for any party dress up mood. You arrive after long drive to:
1. No reception desk - do I go in kitchen door or front door. How am I signed in? Is there anyone there? Oh Kat and the dutch lady.
2. I have to clean my room and make my bed whilst there. Do I carry my own bags to my room?
3. SJ is to have dinner with me Friday and Saturday. I've done my hair and face (lots of lipstick on my pumped lips). Put on new dress. SJ arrives after 800pm, sweaty in her travelling clothes, greasy hair, no makeup.
4. We are dining outside on terrace not in dining room or entrance room. No drinks in Grand salon, winter salon or at cocktail quarter. Stuck on terrace where my heels are ruined. Stuck in same seating so xan't get clise to SJ to speak. Kat can easily hose it down next day I suppose.
5. SJ retires at 11:00pm to "work".
5. No sign of SJ on Saturday as I amuse myself in grounds or find somewhere in town to have lunch. Actually no-one anywhere. Not allowed to wander chateau without chaparone.
6. Not allowed in kitchen to wash up and dance.
7. Check out Sunday by 1000am. I'm advise not to toot horn on exit as this wakes SJ.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Milre

VIP Member
Enter S: Marie, why are you crying?
M: they are so mean on tattle, they said I should have worn a bra!
S: What? Why are you reading those trolls? You are beautiful the way you are.
M: but they said the dress was not right for me?
S: What? If it fits me it fits you, too. Don't listen to them. We love you. What's for dinner?
M: I am not in cooking mood, they said I should get implants.
S: No way... It's like having fake flowers and you hate fake flowers. Nati can help you with cooking.
M: They called me road kill again...
S: I love you, you look amazing.
M: They say I won't find a job in UK.
S: I love you, you are fabulous.
M: they said I have no chanel without Lalande
S: I love you, you are wonderful.
M: Do you think I should make a naked selfie with only a peacock feather covering me?
S: Oh, I would love that.
M: or rather picking flowers naked in the moonlight?
S: That's even better.
M: I think I go for naked in an apron.
S: As long as you cook.... I mean, we miss your wonderful food, Marie!....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

halifax

this is why i like dan and his channel so much... these are his commets when someone asked about sending funds to help"

Thanks that's very kind , although just watching is enough, I'm in a lucky position that if I need more money I can just work an extra day or make an extra video!, much appreciated

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Dippy Hippy

VIP Member
I first watched the vlogs after seeing Lalande on Escape to the Chateau Diy, I somehow got mesmerised by it, I can't explain why. Maybe a girl crush? I am the same height and colouring as SJ, and I resembled her when I was young,but a hippy version and I liked her style. I even had some of the same clothes, the Zara stuff and the H&m tunics. I began to watch avidly and really got sucked in, especially during lockdown I found the gift grab fun at first, then it became ridiculous. I loved the visits to places of interest as, I'm a part time tour guide. I am now quite bored, and shocked by the chaos Stephanie lives her life in. I don't care about personal appearances, can't understand the fuss about teeth, (being
British), or aging or having a younger partner. I found the travelling and partying in the pandemic quite selfish and irresponsible., I recognise the shopping addiction and the hoarding. The gift grab is pathetic. The renovations never get finished. The visits are now just an excuse for partying. Purchases seem to be overpriced fake antiques or charity shop tat, mostly stained.
How does SJ manage to mesmerise people?
Did this happen to anyone else? Did other people here fall under her spell.?

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Linus

VIP Member
So Selmar was the first person to show up when 2020 went south and helped SJ and IJ in ways that no one else did. It is safe to say that without him, they would have been screwed.

Since then SJ went on vacation, day trips, etc. with pretty much every volunteer that has set foot in Laland.

Right…

Selmar, do yourself a favour and find another parking spot. It is disheartening to witness and old guy being utterly used by this geriatric bimbo.

• Heart

FrenchGirl123

Chatty Member
Ouch (again)

It doesn't stop now...

Josephine w

45 minutes ago
I’m sorry to say this latest vlog trust shows how. It is no longer the la landed family now It has become increasingly obvious it is now Steph and Philip and the others This video shows. Less than 5 minutes about the chateau and 25 minutes Steph and Philip who is more in front of the camera than behind it Sorry but it had to be said
Show less

• Haha
  • Heart

Hihellohowr31

Yes A looooot of people speaking up against constant travel videos... People are Not happy with patron videos lately.. Here are some of the comments on the latest patreon video

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I've being doing some research on the De Nadaillac family and it turns out that their main residences were Chateau de Chitry-les-Mines and the Chateau de Rougement both very impressive residences ..............they seemingly lost a great amount of money in the late 19th century and moved to Chateau Lalande as it was a minor hunting lodge and cheaper to run
the way Stephanie describes it in the opening titles suggest that it was a great Family seat of a ancient noble family .............great noble family yes ........grand family seat hardly..........for the impoverished De Nadaillac's it was the equivalent of going to live in selmars camper van
Stephanie stop trying to make a silk purse from a sows ear

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I first watched the vlogs after seeing Lalande on Escape to the Chateau Diy, I somehow got mesmerised by it, I can't explain why. Maybe a girl crush? I am the same height and colouring as SJ, and I resembled her when I was young,but a hippy version and I liked her style. I even had some of the same clothes, the Zara stuff and the H&m tunics. I began to watch avidly and really got sucked in, especially during lockdown I found the gift grab fun at first, then it became ridiculous. I loved the visits to places of interest as, I'm a part time tour guide. I am now quite bored, and shocked by the chaos Stephanie lives her life in. I don't care about personal appearances, can't understand the fuss about teeth, (being
British), or aging or having a younger partner. I found the travelling and partying in the pandemic quite selfish and irresponsible., I recognise the shopping addiction and the hoarding. The gift grab is pathetic. The renovations never get finished. The visits are now just an excuse for partying. Purchases seem to be overpriced fake antiques or charity shop tat, mostly stained.
How does SJ manage to mesmerise people?
Did this happen to anyone else? Did other people here fall under her spell.?
I did, too. Right from the start! Just loved her charisma, and the escapism. Even contemplated volunteering at some point! (a bit cringe in hindsight :rolleyes: ). Loved the peacocks, the shabbiness and the modest grandeur of the "mansion", the mixture of England and France, both places I regularly spend a lot of time at, have lots of friends at, and could not visit anymore, and still really miss.
For me it became less and less interesting the more "successful" her vlog became. And then the Dear Brenda and Cbomb f*aceb**k fights, and all the subterfuge added to my disillusion. Tattle did the rest :ROFLMAO: by making me more critical, even though, just like HippyDippy, some discussions on teeth, on manly appendages or lack of, on too revealing items of clothing and lack of brassieres and undergarments as well as general bodyshaming did not really float my boat. The sleuthing ,however, is brilliant, and the humour here is catching!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
The drunk driving Phil and Angelina were about to engage in is a horrible thing to watch. Anything could have happened. But even worse: they all just don’t care and feel no shame even being filmed doing it. SJ once killed a kitten by running over it, driving back to the shittoo after a party elsewhere.

• Angry
  • Wow

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Michael is entitled to a social life isn’t he while working his cottage
You saying that is like saying Imelda Marcos is entitled to more shoes...
Nobody would bat an eye, if he'd been upfront and told his Patreon members, that he was taking a break. Although him taking a vacation during global pandemic is just wrong, especially when the deathcount has been as high as it has. His own father is in the risk zone - again irresponsible behaviour! And why Madrid, why not Laval or Paris?!
Now he is taking a break again? From what? Hard work? More like hardly any work.
He wanted that cottage done by Christmas, that didn't happen, even with the GoFundMe donations he recieved. So please do tell how much MORE money he needs to complete the project, as I would believe there has been than enough funds to cover the expenses, even if he wanted a gold leafed bathroom.
That Gardener's Cottage project was doomed from the get-go, Fauxtrix Potter. He even went to the Lake District to get inspiration. Only to have a :poop: kitchen, which looks more like a galley on a Vietnamese tugboat. The Cottage Fairy is more Beatrix Potter, than he'll ever be.
All these promises, yet he could never keep his end of the bargain.
Michael Petherick? Michael Pathetick!

• Heart
  • Haha

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I’ll be the first to admit I never had high hopes for FlowerKiller’s intelligence, but apparently she’s smart enough to graduate Jarvis’ Academy of Grabbing Grifters sort of cum laude. Faking the need for transportation to get yourself a free car: check. Start a scheme YouTube channel so people think you have something to say: check. If the ad revenue on that channel disappoints, start a new one and lure the fans you have already tricked once that way before even launching it: check. Become a content creator, but claim comprehension that you are so busy working for the new channel, you can’t create content for the other and vice versa: check. In the meantime just recycle old stuf from fellow grifters: check. Pretend you are starting a new business and are looking for a business space, while I fact you just want to stay at somebody else’s house for free: check. Return to your masters education institute in fall, after finishing this practical internship in society, for further training and sharpening of grifting skills: check.

• Heart
Looks like Ma Petherick’s golden boy is in Madrid again. Celebrating Pride Month after Pride Month!

How does MPK justify collecting Patreon monies? No real work is going on in the Gardener's Cottage. Even on his latest vlog and his Patreon exclusive, they're just inventing "work" to have something to show.
Patrons are just funding a lifestyle he otherwise could not afford. Congrats, Patrons! He's going to blow all your money away again.

0BB332BE-F801-41B7-9C9B-81F404258615.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Maple fairy

VIP Member
I found CD because of an American YouTuber who said that SJ got her through her battle with covid. This was around March-April 2020. Cloistered with my husband unable to go anywhere and nothing but political crap on TV I too fell under the spell. I knew of guru gossip and then tattle and would read occasionally about other social media darlings. Loved the dysfunctional rag tag personalities of Lalande. The moments where mummy’s true nature would be caught on camera I loved. However like everyone else, as the $$$ started rolling in there was a change in atmosphere. I started reading tattle after each video to see that I was not alone! And I love the wit and humour on here! The rodent infestation and filth and the lack of embarrassment or willingness to deal with it, pushed me to join tattle as I too wanted to express my disgust. Her apparent greed and hedonistic behaviour has become just too much to swallow.
PS: I have not seen the Shinning so I guess I didn’t get the gist. I did have a good laugh!😜

This is like a cathartic meeting for people recovering from addictions! Love it!

Last edited:
  • Heart

MarquisOfNadaillac

I know she went to the factory shops, but still, how many plates do you REALLY need!.... 800 euros later... They are charger plates for gods sake, you don't even eat off them, they're purely for decoration!!

It is infuriating when so many more important things need to be prioritized at the shatoo!

Screen Shot 2021-07-01 at 5.47.56 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sick