The Chateau Diaries #43 The Mad Queen who is eating her cake and everyone else's too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A swimmingpool..spare me..after tonights vlog i have seen enough of Marie floating her tats around the place... :rolleyes:
You are not the only one. From the comments, moments ago... 🤪 They are all very defensive and triggered tonight. :unsure:

0411danielle
20 minutes ago
Marie you need a bra 🤭

Hide reply

The Duchess of Couteau
The Duchess of Couteau
15 minutes ago
What for? What are you anyway, the fashion police or something? Any woman is free to make her own sartorial choices without receiving unsolicited and non pertinent advice, thank you very much.

J.P.
7 seconds ago
@The Duchess of Couteau Well said.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
You are not the only one. From the comments, moments ago... 🤪 They are all very defensive and triggered tonight. :unsure:

0411danielle
20 minutes ago
Marie you need a bra 🤭

Hide reply

The Duchess of Couteau
The Duchess of Couteau
15 minutes ago
What for? What are you anyway, the fashion police or something? Any woman is free to make her own sartorial choices without receiving unsolicited and non pertinent advice, thank you very much.

J.P.
7 seconds ago
Real Aiglon is in the comments section too but this time to criticise the family who owns the chateau du Clos Lucé.

He/she seems to know the subject.

Mystery mystery.

Reactions: 9
A swimmingpool..spare me..after tonights vlog i have seen enough of Marie floating her tats around the place... :rolleyes:

SJ needs a pool where men guests can strut half-naked to please the lonely grannies, desperate housewives, and needy gays in her Lalande community. Right now, there isn't a place for that. And don't worry, Marie is leaving soon (fingers crossed).

bw1.png

bw2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Fan Flash invites all her partyplaces back to lalaland...They all seem not very enthousiastic...I know why...they all have seen her vlogs and know in what crap place they will arrive...bad food, bad hygiene, filthy beds....peacocks shitting on and distroying your car...etc etc..

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think vlogging isn't tha t easy. I wouldn't have been able to do it. I really admire their ability to produce content so often!
The flogs are pushed out like sausages in a meat factory and served up with the same boring ingredients for the masses ... a silly intro with silly music, failed attempts at cuisine, a bit of "gardening", a bit of "history", boring car journeys, and plenty of silly hysterical laughter, and at the end the patrons' names are read out at such speed that it sounds like one person with a very long name ...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

0411danielle
20 minutes ago
Marie you need a bra 🤭

Hide reply

The Duchess of Couteau
The Duchess of Couteau
15 minutes ago

J.P.
7 seconds ago
So our flowerkiller is the duchess of Couteau.....i can hear her say it...she clearly has a good nom de plume....we all know our flowerkiller can be pretty nasty...when her goddessmask slips off... :D and she surely cannot handle being criticized...

• Haha
Reactions: 19

0411danielle
20 minutes ago
Marie you need a bra 🤭
Hide reply

The Duchess of Couteau
The Duchess of Couteau
15 minutes ago

J.P.
7 seconds ago
aw2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Really?!! If someone buys something while living at the chateau, it now belongs to SJ/LalaLande? I think this might be the most cult-mentality comment I have ever seen.

Screen Shot 2021-06-29 at 5.05.11 PM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Hey hey, we’re not talking about me today, so keep me out of that discussion 😂
Sorry, I did not know you wanted to be a half-naked male guest at Lalande.

Well...than she has to find those men first...I dont see much eyecandy around lalaland at the moment...;)
You got it all wrong. ;) 😆 The pool needs to be built first, then the men will come. Without the pool, how can SJ invite the sexy men for a swim party? In the stinky moat?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The Chatelaine even answered one of the comments saying that her vlogs have never been about renovations but about lifestyle, travels, parties etc.
A lifestyle, travels, and parties that are funded with other people's money ... . Don't question, just give. And if you hold out a begging bowl when you're clearly not in need of money don't be surprised if someone kicks it out of your hands!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The comments on the latest vlogs are really controversial.

For the moment, they're still in the comments section.

The Chatelaine even answered one of the comments saying that her vlogs have never been about renovations but about lifestyle, travels, parties etc.

It will be interesting to see if these comments will be all there tomorrow morning (Europe time zone).
She’d better re edit the title sequence then 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Really?!! If someone buys something while living at the chateau, it now belongs to SJ/LalaLande? I think this might be the most cult-mentality comment I have ever seen.
My understanding of that comment was that if a patron stayed there, could they walk off with something that had been bought with their money?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And referring to the room she as staying in as "her" bedroom, it was SO cringey I don't understand WHY or HOW these people welcome her into their homes!

I enjoyed Philippa shooing the dog away at 2:55 before realizing he is being filmed HAHA...

Not Philfending here (I would never!), but the fact that SJ was shading him about his boring plan for flogs and table settings and basically giving away his "surprise" before he is ready to share with the world just shows how terrible she really is, came across like very bully behavior.

Last, WHY is this woman buying SJ that book! She has enough crap to fill an entire shatoo, and god knows SJ didn't buy her something at the gift shop!
Nicholas Fairford will eat him alive. He actually knows quite a bit about porcelain and even poor-cell-inn. But very true, SJ is a bully who makes fun of children. How lovely.

Reactions: 12
oh my! someone doesn’t like someone
I'm surprised I agree with Real Aiglon. Clos Lucé is a disneyfied tourist trap exploiting a vague connection to Leonardo with completely staged interior. The place is as authentic as Stefanny.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.