The Chateau Diaries #43 The Mad Queen who is eating her cake and everyone else's too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Stephending.... but I have sometimes thought that it is way easier to take on big projects (like renovating old heaps) if you were a couple, and preferably one complementing each other with their theoretical and practical skills, and their knowhow. Yes, it additionally may put strain on a relationship, but generally I think it is kind of very hard work to go it alone. (just looking at my own experience, having done both a huge project as a couple with small children, and hardly any funds, and a going it alone journey afterwards. And yes, sadly the strain on our relationship did prove to be too much for us in the end :()
Plus: I do not think either Potty nor the Elusive Chicken Head have been much support for SJ. At least it does not come across as if they were. Making sourdough bread and herding sheep every now and again does not really cut the mustard!🐔🍞🤣
Yes, but cleanliness has nothing to do with being in a couple, or finances... yet SJ has somehow convinced people the state of Lalande was due to lack of money, but cleaning and maintaining a nice home (with volunteers) is FREE and she couldn't even manage this, all while buying $200 candles....

I genuinely do see where you are coming from (to have a partner being part of this project with you together) but this is not the reason for her lack of "restoration" success at all, she's just plain lazy (all while using her 2!!!! ex boyfriends wallets! Please don't pretend she could've managed this without them - Nic bought her (at 42) the silver car she (Phillipa) drives to the shatoos she is extorting for YT views)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh WOW; Milre, you are just DARLING 💋! Will be a chance to get my Schiaparelli out...or maybe a little number from Zara. or wait, I think I've got an amazing little dress from Emmaus, it is so beeeautiful, it just needs a little shake out and brush, .it will be so amazing and so beautiful, and my new high heels 👠👠 , also from Emmaus, and WOW, how can it be possible, another party,I am so greatful [sic], WOW!😁
Sounds all great and I am sure you will look amazing but I said flagg. I will be the only one not sticking to the dress code! 🙋‍♀️😜😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes, but cleanliness has nothing to do with being in a couple, or finances... yet SJ has somehow convinced people the state of Lalande was due to lack of money, but cleaning and maintaining a nice home (with volunteers) is FREE and she couldn't even manage this, all while buying $200 candles..
Nic was there for some time, then M. Potts for years and Mummy and Daddy also lived there so she wasn't alone for 16 years. And most of the couples who have the other chateaux had children to look after and soon had successful businesses up and running. Nic and MP don't seem any more capable of achieving any more than she is, apart from designing head covers; unsuccessfully herding sheep; using a bread oven and attempting to stop radiators flooding! There was never any proper planning and very little achieved at all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Nic was there for some time, then M. Potts for years and Mummy and Daddy also lived there so she wasn't alone for 16 years. And most of the couples who have the other chateaux had children to look after and soon had successful businesses up and running. Nic and MP don't seem any more capable of achieving any more than she is, apart from designing head covers; unsuccessfully herding sheep; using a bread oven and attempting to stop radiators flooding! There was never any proper planning and very little achieved at all.
Yes, proving my point ever more :)

Reactions: 14
Michael is entitled to a social life isn’t he while working his cottage
You saying that is like saying Imelda Marcos is entitled to more shoes...
Nobody would bat an eye, if he'd been upfront and told his Patreon members, that he was taking a break. Although him taking a vacation during global pandemic is just wrong, especially when the deathcount has been as high as it has. His own father is in the risk zone - again irresponsible behaviour! And why Madrid, why not Laval or Paris?!
Now he is taking a break again? From what? Hard work? More like hardly any work.
He wanted that cottage done by Christmas, that didn't happen, even with the GoFundMe donations he recieved. So please do tell how much MORE money he needs to complete the project, as I would believe there has been than enough funds to cover the expenses, even if he wanted a gold leafed bathroom.
That Gardener's Cottage project was doomed from the get-go, Fauxtrix Potter. He even went to the Lake District to get inspiration. Only to have a :poop: kitchen, which looks more like a galley on a Vietnamese tugboat. The Cottage Fairy is more Beatrix Potter, than he'll ever be.
All these promises, yet he could never keep his end of the bargain.
Michael Petherick? Michael Pathetick!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Sounds all great and I am sure you will look amazing but I said flagg. I will be the only one not sticking to the dress code! 🙋‍♀️😜😘
OOOH...flag....oh dear! Can I wear any flag then? Or does it have to be the flag where I am at? NOT wearing anything that hasn't got blue and red in it!:mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.