The Chateau Diaries #43 The Mad Queen who is eating her cake and everyone else's too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I too fast forwarded tonight’s video.The best part when they forgot the microphone!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
From the gift grab live chat... WTF!!!!! Please feel free to insert light blub jokes.💡 How old is he??? Cat had to clean up his blood???

Laurence van Bilderbeek @philip Janssen how often do you cut your fingers? we see you often with a tape around a finger

Philip Janssen @laurence van Bilderbeek It was still the same finger! A lightbulb shattered in my hand

Philip Janssen @Dawn GOUGH Auch... Especially the English ones that you have to push down are terrible (sorry Brits)

Laurence van Bilderbeek @philip Janssen wow so we'll get lots of drama at ETTC!

Philip Janssen @laurence van Bilderbeek It happened when I was helping behind the scenes, so nope, not even that

DAWN GOUGH @Philip Janssen No offence taken! Can be a recipe for disaster to put pressure on thin glass. Do you have different fittings in Holland?

Linda Elliott @Philip Janssen there is a knack to our light bulbs

Philip Janssen @laurence van Bilderbeek For the storyline it had to be a grand reveal and I wasn't supposed to see the end result before that, but as we were trying to get everything done in time, I was helping..

Philip Janssen @Dawn GOUGH Yes! In the Netherlands and in France as well, we've got ones that you have to screw in

Philip Janssen @laurence van Bilderbeek Ja hoor! Worst bit: I got blood all over the Fortuny cushions, but thankfully Cat managed to get it all out
OH MY GOSH!!! HE CANT EVEN CHANGE A LIGHTBULB!!!😵

And also much thanks for the thread choice!!! Much honored, good people of Tattle.😊

That's if she paid him. Talent like that could show up Philip.
Hmm. Let us see the difference.
Dan can edit and work in a day.
Philip...
Dan can film without snorting
Philip...
Dan can do renovations
Philip...can't clean floor tiles, uses dirty linen and just about managed to cover a chaise .
He also can't screw(light bulbs )
Dan has the ability to talk to the camera
Philip...talks behind the camera or should I say snort. When talking to the camera we are mostly seeing his proboscis. He does flash his eyes like Marie, I do wonder who they take tips off.
Dan can catch chickens
Philip...probably caught chicken pox once.

Is there a comparison 🤔 nah, not really. 🤣

@Bored Mermaid will have appropriate emojis for this one.🤣

Escape to rural france
BRILLIANT!😂😅😂😂😂

Reactions: 15
Maybe Potty could give him a tutorial on French light bulbs. I hear he’s good at screwing things.
Everyone is on 🔥 today! Tattle really is the Laughter in Lalande’s Live, Love, Laughter mottto!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
. How does a right handed person cut a right hand middle finger?
Perhaps he was bitten ... by Diesel? Or a hedgehog? Or SJ?!

Interesting that a lot of the gift givers advertise their own products for free on the gift grabs. Last night, at least two Etsy makers had their info given out to the public. Surprised SJ doesn't charge people a fee for product advertising.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I just watched the gift opening vlog...just my opinion but...if YouTube paid her for each and every time she or anyone else on the vlog said the word "beautiful", she'd make more than her monthly Patreon amount!...I swear, she and her team said it at least 100 times!!!!...sometimes MULTIPE times about the same items!!!...
It's become so fake. How can't the superfans/senders see it ? It's a mystery.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Latest Cadeaux at the Chateau :

Last vlog, they asked viewers to help them choose a new charity to donate.

They got hundred of answers. A lady whose husband didn't survive melanomia suggested Melanomia Focus, a UK based charity. A good choice, of course.

BUT : I've been blocked from CD channel and Chateau Unwrapped channel because I dared say that they should also" support some local charities as it seems that they never give to charities based in France".

My post was deleted + my account blocked immediately.

A few months ago, a young local girl form Aigurande (the town near Crozon-sur-Vauvres) sufffering from a rare genetic disease was setting up a fundraising for the awareness and the research for this rare disease. The mairie of Crozon-sur-Vauvre helped her and allowed her to place a box in their building. Lalande did nothing for her (or we would have heard of it !)

Their attitude not only infuriates me but disgusts me as well.

It is so obvious that they know that the locals (French) would bring nothing to them in terms of numbers of views and Patreons.

On the opposite, they perfectly know that their UK and US viewers can bring a LOT of cash to them if they play with them the card of compassion and "love".
Reading the comments, you realise that their followers are in difficult and vulnerable situation (illnesses, disabilities, recent loss of a loved one, etc).

I can't watch their forced smiles and squeals of delight during these immoral vlogs of Cadeaux at the Chateau. They don't care of the gifts received : they just want the cash from the views and attract more Patreons.

Truly disgusting.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Latest Cadeaux at the Chateau :

Last vlog, they asked viewers to help them choose a new charity to donate.

They got hundred of answers. A lady whose husband didn't survive melanomia suggested Melanomia Focus, a UK based charity. A good choice, of course.

BUT : I've been blocked from CD channel and Chateau Unwrapped channel because I dared say that they should also" support some local charities as it seems that they never give to charities based in France".

My post was deleted + my account blocked immediately.

A few months ago, a young local girl form Aigurande (the town near Crozon-sur-Vauvres) sufffering from a rare genetic disease was setting up a fundraising for the awareness and the research for this rare disease. The mairie of Crozon-sur-Vauvre helped her and allowed her to place a box in their building. Lalande did nothing for her (or we would have heard of it !)

Their attitude not only infuriates me but disgusts me as well.

It is so obvious that they know that the locals (French) would bring nothing to them in terms of numbers of views and Patreons.

On the opposite, they perfectly know that their UK and US viewers can bring a LOT of cash to them if they play with them the card of compassion and "love".
Reading the comments, you realise that their followers are in difficult and vulnerable situation (illnesses, disabilities, recent loss of a loved one, etc).

I can't watch their forced smiles and squeals of delight during these immoral vlogs of Cadeaux at the Chateau. They don't care of the gifts received : they just want the cash from the views and attract more Patreons.

Truly disgusting.
I just don’t watch the GAG anymore - don’t even want to give them viewing figures. The long suffering Yvonne’s husband died at the beginning of the month from Melanoma, hence the request I expect. I hope BG feels guilty for being so rude to her last year.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Truly disgusting.
Completely agree. There's absolutely no way of knowing who she is giving money to, if she is giving any to begin with. After it was revealed here that she was planning to give to her BFF Marina Kim's fake covid-organisation, where it was stated on their own website that there was no more activity to be expected so why donate money, she never announced more details, probably hoping people would forget. Nobody asked questions and I am sure that when people would, their comments would be deleted. The gift-grab-channel is a monstrosity. It's not where she's wheeling in the most money, but as a vanity-project it is really descriptive of her moraly completely corrupted character. She's been warned by people really close to her to stop the charade before things get out of hand, yet she chooses to use it to explore the boundaries of how far her greed can take her. Pretty far, it seems, but time will tell.

A little more information on Marina Kim, the friend SJ wanted to support with “charity” money. It seems this friend is a little less fortunate than our shittelaine, scheming towards fame and fortune.

Not much to be found on her charity organization UK Community Network, apart from their own website and some articles written by miss Kim herself, for example this one on the ‘home of conservatism’ website

Apparently miss Kim wanted to honor the heroes of the Covid pandemic on a special UK Community Day, march 23rd 2021. Seems rather a nice idea, right? She launched a special website for it, where people could nominate these heroes for fame, https://ukcommunityday.com/communityheroes/

Checking the nominations, scrolling all the way down brings up a twisted and sinister surprise yet no real surprise come to think of it: of course Miss Kim is nominated to be a hero herself. She must have learned from the best…

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

Truly disgusting.
Me too !!

Reactions: 13
Completely agree. There's absolutely no way of knowing who she is giving money to, if she is giving any to begin with. After it was revealed here that she was planning to give to her BFF Marina Kim's fake covid-organisation,
It was also clear that M. Kim's organisation was linked to a particular political party, despite mentioning cross-party supporters. I see she lives in Norfolk so, no doubt, a friend of the whole Jarvis family who lived nearby.

Reactions: 16
Perhaps he was bitten ... by Diesel? Or a hedgehog? Or SJ?!

Interesting that a lot of the gift givers advertise their own products for free on the gift grabs. Last night, at least two Etsy makers had their info given out to the public. Surprised SJ doesn't charge people a fee for product advertising.
I remember one last year about leather corsets. The person flogging them was all over the chat and comments. I thought at the time what a tacky thing to gift someone, but as I read on here it was probably not so far from the truth. I think I stopped watching the GAG show after that. Some truly awful stuff and I much prefer gifting to charity as opposed to this.Those were in the days when I was interested in CD and followed comments on my phone. These days 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That awful book of tat on GAG. What on earth is that about? A journal filled with loose bits of drawings, 'secret' pages, poems, with drawings, pressed flowers and God knows what else. What is she supposed to do with it? There's no space to write anything, even if she wanted to, which I'm sure she doesn't. I think lonely people send her these things that they've spent a long time lovingly putting together because they believe she is spiritual and whimsical. She's not. She's all about the cold hard cash.

The journal will go into the barn with all the other GAG nonsense and in time will become comfortable shredded bedding for the mice.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Just watched MPK's latest Patreon video. It was actually Billy's video with a special appearance by MPK with their new volunteer, self-promoting fashion designer turned curtain maker from Austria. Considering his lifestyle, MPK shouldn't take conjunctivitis lightly as it could sometimes be a result of a sexually transmitted disease (STD ).
He's suffering from work-shy scroungeritis, a disease that seems to afflict many expats in France ... . In the past, the unemployed would sign on and look for work. These days they run away to France and make boring videos about their boring lives as unemployed layabouts, and receive considerably more than they would if they claimed unemployment benefit ... . The flogs are little more than a celebration of nothingness in an age of mediocrity.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.