The Chateau Diaries #42 Tattlers - Ingloriously Fabulous 15 Guilty As Charged - M15 Agents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's interesting. Where? Source?
This is the original article: The Daily Express : 26 July 1999 - Scandal of grim trade in frail lives of the elderly

IJ and Dereck had recently sold Cransford Hall and highly doubt the mid-level management and staff change that quickly. Can someone look into the date of sale and if other complaints were lodged under their reign?

Very interesting that one of the reporters is still at the Daily Express, one Lucy Johnston. In case anyone feels like reaching out to update on an old granny farm owner and their new life of grift.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The more thing change the more they stay the same.
From the live chat... SJ didn't even bother to ask MPK how he was and no one else really cared that he entered the chat.
Doing It Ourselves Good evening everyone.
The Chateau Diaries @Doing It Ourselves Hi Michael! Misssssss you
Doing It Ourselves @thechateaudiaries miss you too xxx

Then this was posted,
What's up with the stained pillow and sweatshirt??? He was able to enhance his face however.
208959357_3006641809657562_5002736102611850285_n(1).jpg

picturepetherick
There wasn’t a video this week because I had a problem with both eyes. The doctors medication has worked and they are almost back to normal. I’ll start recording the next one tomorrow. Thanks for your patience.
15h

Side note from the live chat. Look who else is sick.
Bordeaux Life @Lisa Akinlabi After 8 days things are getting back to normal thanks, we are just exhausted and i came down with Manflu!!! Thank you for asking

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Interesting to hear there’s a “campaign” to take us down. Good luck with that, you fools. We are just a tiny, niche little corner of a huge group of tattlers. If they feel threatened by us, SJ better stops vlogging. What if the real world catches on?
I so agree. There are a lot of people who would like to take Tattle down and Lalalanders are but a piss in an ocean. But it doesn't matter, idiots can protest but freedom of expression keeps the site going.

We are a small group (15 to be exact, according to DB) and should not be any sort of threat to the Shitelaine's house of cards. The stans like Real Aiglon et al. wont stop worshiping their idol, purely because of cognitive dissonance, but the fear for them is that the real world will catch on. And why wouldn't others see what we see?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
We need suggestions for next thread

Title thread 🧵
Author ✍ mojodublin

Back to the future - 4
How I holidayed threw the lockdown 2021 … for free

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I saw that in a previous thread some time back, but it was the people who bought it from them who were carrying out the abuse and the Jarvises were never mentioned. It doesn't necessarily follow that the Jarvises were running an abusive set up because the people who came after them were. We sold an excellent catering business on to some people who then ran it badly and were closed down by environmental health. It was not our fault, the bad management was all down to them. They will have given a few people food poisoning I'm sure, but we always got the top marks for hygiene inspections, so I have no guilt. They seemed enthusiastic and competent, both trained chefs. Were we responsible for their transgressions?
Just a thought if IJ and Dereck were such stand outs in the plague ridden granny farms arena wouldn’t that have been called out for their examplary work with the elderly while running a incredibly successful enterprise? At the very least with a Garden Party with Brenda? Little Fanny was with her French levels so why not IJ and Dereck?

Reactions: 4
Thank you for your search!!! So that post was quickly deleted...makes me think there was a lot to hide back then...If that old cow run an nursinghome....omg those poor people...now at her own old age she gives me the creeps let alone when she was younger....for sure its not a very caring and loving woman..poor Percy...he just married a good acting golddigger...i hope his children keep an eye on things...
I wholeheartedly agree with you.
39134780_2013513568700996_6477340874605854720_n.jpg

Reactions: 7
I wouldn't put it past them to video Phyllis shirtless soon....working hard in the garden digging with his strawberry spoon muttering, " But I don't know how to do this 😭!"
If they showed him getting out of the shower with a wet head we would have to see that huge, weirdly shaped cranium and his bald spots.
Eeeew....no thanks!

Only Fanny likes to see THAT.

But!!! When it happens...and it will because they all read here...we will laugh our butts off!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What are they really up to??? Spark Media didn't have SJ sign a non-compete clause???
Recent guest at Lalande, Gigi Maheux, seen at the end of the table and drove away with Fanny.

View attachment 638253
I believe Julia is, Julia Leach another Californian with an interesting background.
View attachment 638254
More details about Gigi...

After the death of her adoptive mother at the age of 8 years old, Gigi Maheux took what her mother had taught her to continue on with her life. She knew that she could be whatever she wanted to be and do whatever she wanted to do because her mother always told her she could. After being married, having 5 children, getting multiple degrees, working, traveling, and eventually getting divorced, she is now remarried and living a life that was waiting for her all along. After following her passion she is now a model and her modeling career is taking off!

I can see a future trip to Hawai for our Chatelaine and her entourage... for free of course !

• Heart
I picked up on that too. Sooner or later she will get sick of his neediness and lack of knowledge.
You are so right. He will then be dismissed, as was the Duke of Essex, with the words: "I am so tired of your delusions of adequacy".

If Snorty wanted to film the “tea room” (which was pretty) then why did he film his face do much? Just like woodland watch he features himself not animals. He continues to take over, like his desk is now in SJ’s room. I agree today less Snorts heard but bad filming, so many shots not in focus. This dude has got to go!
NO! He is worth his weight in entertainment.

And when he was filming his ugly mug all you saw was his big ol' snozola ( snout, nose...). Who is editing this stuff???
The clues are there...

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion.
Author ArfArf
"You can Poo at the Shitoo but Not in the Loo."

(just on floor tiles out in the yard...and in the out buildings... and the attic.... All fowl welcome both inside and out!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
seems likely the wording of the quid pro quo (Patreon agreement) contains enough slippery language to keep recipients at arm’s length from problems regarding “donations from participants” but…

then the tax department cometh 🙂

It is a paradox of the acquisitive society in which we now live that although private morals are regulated by law, the entrepreneur is allowed considerable freedom to use - and abuse - the public in order to make money.
Gore Vidal

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Or as Seeingitasitis quoted!!!
"I am so tired of your delusions of adequacy!".
Great Thread title that encompasses MANY at the Shitoo...including their leader!

My favorite so far

Reactions: 14
You would think she would employ Someone to build some good poultry cages for her chickens and peacocks so they will be safe and sound from foxes etc and not walking around inside !
I mean ---- the woman has the $$ for it !!! Get it done!!!

I can see Chatoo people coming down with salmonella, E.Coli, Avian Influenza etc .

If I someone came down with this sort of thing they could really sue her big time!!!

[/QUOTE]
The smell would be revolting! And which of the "volunteers" have to clean up the tit?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I loved seeing the follies at Ten Berghe. Maybe because there was no snorting and SJ was not manic.
Did anybody else hear her say: "It wouldn't be fair [To have a dog], I travel a lot. Anybody can feed chicken and sheep"
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Geez SJ, while I do commend you for at least knowing you wouldn't be great with a dog, even chicken, peafowl, sheep and Ruby needs looking after, not just feeding...
Please allow me add to your correct comment. This was from the live chat...

Cynthia Lambert LaLande has Diesel, who is a dog. Why does everyone keep saying LaLande needs a dog?

Philip Janssen @cynthia Lambert Diesel doesn’t really like being petted or play fetch or anything

Dogs are excellent at judging someone's character. Diesel doesn't like Philip Janssen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Yes there is. Except my friends made sure somebody stepped in to take care of their dog, I believe it was Dana who took over after Miss Emptyhead left with the workaway candy boyfriend of that time to frollic around.
So schtupping the chatelaine was another unpaid task left out of the Workaways' job description, and Tomasz' video? Droit de seigneur, hideous.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Please allow me add to your correct comment. This was from the live chat...

Cynthia Lambert LaLande has Diesel, who is a dog. Why does everyone keep saying LaLande needs a dog?

Philip Janssen @cynthia Lambert Diesel doesn’t really like being petted or play fetch or anything

Dogs are excellent at judging someone's character. Diesel doesn't like Philip Janssen.
Isn't Diesel 16 or 17 years old? Of course he doesn't want to play fetch, Philip, you numpty!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That's all just pretend because he has no real interest, hobbies or personality.

The cutlery and woodland animals obsession is just another show preformed at lalande
Yes, it's as if he had his copywriter/life coach come up with some quirky lovable substitutes for actual character to write in his Grindr description.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.