The Chateau Diaries #42 Tattlers - Ingloriously Fabulous 15 Guilty As Charged - M15 Agents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at Dan his vlogs...he is doing a great job...but i would like to warn him..for using the music..one day a bill for using the music is falling on his doorstep...
If you haven’t paid and attached a music licence company to your YouTube account

YouTube won’t post 😈
So no bills arriving to Dan

The Chateau Diaries #42 Tattlers - Ingloriously Fabulous 15 Guilty As Charged - M15 Agents
Title thread 🧵 Author ✍ @Arfarf THE MAD QUEEN WHO IS EATING HER CAKE AND EVERYBODY ELSE'S TOO!

So far the winner for next thread

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
What a pity! Maybe he could be billed for something else ...
If you use music on YouTube that is not yours, you can't turn monetisation on. If you already had it on and it got a copyright claim afterwards, all the money from adds made with that video goes to the person who owns the music.

I've been there myself and only use music from the free YouTube library

In some cases you can get the license for the music and there won't be a problem.

I had music attached to my videos for 2 years and they only recently just turned up as copyright claims. I just replaced the music and the claim got removed. Dan probably will find that out too.

Reactions: 6
Had to stop watching them unwrap....so far that crest painting and a jewelry painting that of course she is going to waste more money eh having framed at the hardware store. A stuffed mouse for Snorts and now soap....why bother.... All could have been opened last week if they did not waste time wondering if the stupid stuffed mouse was a girl or boy.
The inmates are running the asylum.

Good thread title??????🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔😏😏😏😏😏😊😊😊😊
Its paaarfect! :m:m

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dan is good. We leave Dan alone as long as he won’t become a chateau owner..
Dan needs an officespace....and when i look at his videos...i think...sell that place and buy something better..his family deserves something better...not a chateau..but there is more in between they have now and a chateau...he works hard, she works hard..they deserve something better..they deserve the patreonhelp more then that silly woman...SJ...who is already well off...you better can help a young family further in life then a hysterical shittalaine who allready has so much..and still wants more...and will never be satisfied...nor truly gratefull..

• Heart
Reactions: 26
If you use music on YouTube that is not yours, you can't turn monetisation on. If you already had it on and it got a copyright claim afterwards, all the money from adds made with that video goes to the person who owns the music.

I've been there myself and only use music from the free YouTube library

In some cases you can get the license for the music and there won't be a problem.

I had music attached to my videos for 2 years and they only recently just turned up as copyright claims. I just replaced the music and the claim got removed. Dan probably will find that out too.
It has been mentioned that be uses the free you tube music catalog

Its paaarfect! :m:m
My favorite too

Title suggestion: One Flew Over the Peahen's Nest
Ooh Another good one.!!! We can't go wrong with any of these!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
One more GAG show, tons more garbage.

View attachment 639012

Good luck "clearing" your dumpster of a chateau.
Seriously, SJ should be on the American TV show Hoarders!
I watched five minutes..and switched over to Dan..i knew there was a box of crap coming...and you are right...that place will never be cleared...that stupid hysterical woman has never enough...of anything...there is no limit to her greed...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
not sure if anyone else has noticed but most of the comments in the chat are now being directed towards phillip... he truly does have his legs under the table.. wonder how the rest of the gang are going to like taking orders from him

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Not anymore ... I changed it ...
it’s all good 🤪

Looking at Dan his vlogs...he is doing a great job...but i would like to warn him..for using the music..one day a bill for using the music is falling on his doorstep...
YouTube usually catches it after a couple of go rounds and pulls the vids and sends you a notice but damn he has some good taste in music

Dan needs an officespace....and when i look at his videos...i think...sell that place and buy something better..his family deserves something better...not a chateau..but there is more in between they have now and a chateau...he works hard, she works hard..they deserve something better..they deserve the patreonhelp more then that silly woman...SJ...who is already well off...you better can help a young family further in life then a hysterical shittalaine who allready has so much..and still wants more...and will never be satisfied...nor truly gratefull..
we ❤ Dan& Annalise and the boys

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
it’s all good 🤪

YouTube usually catches it after a couple of go rounds and pulls the vids and sends you a notice but damn he has some good taste in music

we ❤ Dan& Annalise and the boys
he surely has a good sense of making vlogs and music..not so keen on his gardeningskills..but thats another matter..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The music Dan uses is clearly from Epidemic Sound. Most youtubers use it. Small monthly fee gets access to a library of thousands of songs that can be used in videos. Dan's good on the copyright claim front.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Happy Monday, fellow tattlers.
It was so cool to meet you all this weekend! I couldn't believe how many of you showed up and I didn't exspect all the lurkers to come, too! We were definitely more than 15, but I stopped counting when Mojo arrived... How come we never thought of her really being Dame Judy Dench? What an honor! Real royalty at my place! Steph would be so jealous.
Thanks for bringing all the flowers and thanks for taking them all with you again since I don't have such a huge compost.
The food was delicious, too, especially the Timtams and cheese! So sorry that I forgot to buy alcohol but this is not Lalande! At least we had some Guinness when Brenda Gibbons came and tried to crash the party. Mojo, you really should not give hitchhikers a ride!
But all was forgiven when my favourite guest Heathcliff arrived. You really look great in your surfing suit, but I must admit I was a bit mad that you brought your wife, too. It's true, she is hot but you never said, that she is a mix of Dana and Steph! At least you invited us all to your cabin in the Caribbean.
And finally, when we all thought it could not get any better Clara made a special appearance. Since you all signed the confidentiality agreement I can't disguise on tattle who she is, sorry! 🤷🏼‍♂️ But I did wonder why she talked so long with Brenda? 🤔
Anyway, looking forward to seeing you all at 🌴Heathcliffe's
it was a lovely fete-I love that you used ♻ Paper plates and napkins that matched-did someone send you those from France-I’ve heard they have paper plates and paper napkins in glorious patterns in France

everyone looked lovely in their summer attire

who was that woman talking about “you can only give the party a thumbs down if you’ve actually tried the macaroni salad“

I digress-thanks for letting me bring my dog

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.