The Chateau Diaries #42 Tattlers - Ingloriously Fabulous 15 Guilty As Charged - M15 Agents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
nooooooooooooooooošŸ˜±
No ....i think naked in the moat floating on her pink flamingo...dont give those two perv lesbian Photographers ideas... :oops:

Diesel doesn't like SJ, BJJ & FRK. Good boy!!! šŸ˜˜
I wish he'd :poop: in the china pantry along with leaving his paw tracks. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
They would probably notice it after three months... :p i think there is enough bad smell in that shitooo..a rooster in the loo,,,bats in the cellar...birds in the attic...peahens in the corridor...mice and rats all over the place...and lets not forget the residents...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Please allow me add to your correct comment. This was from the live chat...

Cynthia Lambert LaLande has Diesel, who is a dog. Why does everyone keep saying LaLande needs a dog?

Philip Janssen @cynthia Lambert Diesel doesnā€™t really like being petted or play fetch or anything

Dogs are excellent at judging someone's character. Diesel doesn't like Philip Janssen.
Phyllis is an immature moron! What an idiotic 5 year old response.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
just caught Dan's vlog. His whole vibes for his short films is fantastic! His music is fun as well. Enjoyable. He actually does stuff and its entertainment. šŸ‘šŸ‘ He really is the surprize diamond in all the chateau "supporting cast" vlogs out there. Good work Dan!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
nothing has indicted any sort of malfeasance at the nursing home during the familyā€™s tenureā€¦maybe best not to speculate any further on the subject
You have a point...but..how long did they have those farms...what could they have earned.. what was the sum when they sold it , she said her parents bought a small bungalow...and clearly didnt work anymore..then she bought the chateau..and they had the SA house, and the flats in London...I dont know how much the real estate went up in all those years..but they for sure had to pay taxes on their earnings no?? They started in the early eighties..they were already in their forties..what happened between the caravanyears and the nursinghome....a lott of questions..I dont think or say that they abused the elderly..but i think they made sure , to end up in some of their wills..especially when there were no distant relatives around..

Reactions: 11
Diesel doesn't like anyone but Selmar. I remember an earlier video that showed Diesel has severe seperation anxiety when Selmar leaves him. He never stops barking until Selmar returns. Poor guy.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
nothing has indicted any sort of malfeasance at the nursing home during the familyā€™s tenureā€¦maybe best not to speculate any further on the subject
Not so much speculation, but if the way IJ treated her own mother is any indication of how she took care of those eldery Alzheimer patients they were completely f**ked. IJā€™s mother was rather vocal about her disdain for her own daughter, for everybody to hear. The feeling was quite mutual, as I understood.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Not so much speculation, but if the way IJ treated her own mother is any indication of how she took care of those eldery Alzheimer patients they were completely f**ked. IJā€™s mother was rather vocal about her disdain for her own daughter, for everybody to hear. The feeling was quite mutual, as I understood.
did IJā€™s mother also sufffer from Alzheimerā€™s or another type of cognitive disorder?

Reactions: 2
did IJā€™s mother also sufffer from Alzheimerā€™s or another type of cognitive disorder?
Gosh, if IJ did not like her own mother so much, it is a wonder that SJ went and stayed with her Grandma every summer, right?

Reactions: 10
@KiKiGee Your post featuring the fan comments shows they are insane. They are actually engaging in a debate about nonsense. If I were Stephanie, I would be closing the chateau to visitors. I wonder if they keep a list of these idiots to ensure they do not accept bookings from them.
They do, but youā€™ll be surprised who are on that list. Not these outrageous idiots, I tell you, these are very welcome. They might even already reside there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Percy and the old cow are receiving a crest..omg...if your family doesnt have one...accept it...Percy bying some sort of not existing title is also ridiculous..percy is not romantic...he just wants to pretend somebody they both are..not....not even when you buy a shittoo...You cannot buy your pedigree...

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Iā€™m not sure, I have never met her myself. The stories about her do not reflect a totally sane person though. She was hilarious indeed, as I was told, especially in her constant criticism towards her daughter.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Iā€™m not sure, I have never met her myself. The stories about her do not reflect a totally sane person though. She was hilarious indeed, as I was told, especially in her constant criticism towards her daughter.
Sounds the same as IJ is with SJ - would you agree?

The fact that IJ is the Aloysius [Black sheep] of that family... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I need to catch my breath....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Please allow me add to your correct comment. This was from the live chat...

Cynthia Lambert LaLande has Diesel, who is a dog. Why does everyone keep saying LaLande needs a dog?

Philip Janssen @cynthia Lambert Diesel doesnā€™t really like being petted or play fetch or anything

Dogs are excellent at judging someone's character. Diesel doesn't like Philip Janssen.
also still laughing at ā€LaLande has Diesel, who is a dogā€œ Cynthia has astute ability to identify animal species

• Haha
Had to stop watching them unwrap....so far that crest painting and a jewelry painting that of course she is going to waste more money eh having framed at the hardware store. A stuffed mouse for Snorts and now soap....why bother.... All could have been opened last week if they did not waste time wondering if the stupid stuffed mouse was a girl or boy.
The inmates are running the asylum.

Good thread title??????šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜ŠšŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Looking at Dan his vlogs...he is doing a great job...but i would like to warn him..for using the music..one day a bill for using the music is falling on his doorstep...

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.