The Chateau Diaries #42 Tattlers - Ingloriously Fabulous 15 Guilty As Charged - M15 Agents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, they must have some sort of recycling system there.
For socks, face masks, supermarket seed packages, fabrics found in the cellar or attic, illustrated books about gardens chateaux and cooking, kitchen gadgets,..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dan needs an officespace....and when i look at his videos...i think...sell that place and buy something better..his family deserves something better...not a chateau..but there is more in between they have now and a chateau...he works hard, she works hard..they deserve something better..they deserve the patreonhelp more then that silly woman...SJ...who is already well off...you better can help a young family further in life then a hysterical shittalaine who allready has so much..and still wants more...and will never be satisfied...nor truly gratefull..
Totally agree. I've been a patron of Dan and Annalise since they first started. They both work hard, and their vlogs are entertaining.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Dan needs an officespace....and when i look at his videos...i think...sell that place and buy something better..his family deserves something better...not a chateau..but there is more in between they have now and a chateau...he works hard, she works hard..they deserve something better..they deserve the patreonhelp more then that silly woman...SJ...who is already well off...you better can help a young family further in life then a hysterical shittalaine who allready has so much..and still wants more...and will never be satisfied...nor truly gratefull..
I saw in the comments someone wanted to contribute but couldn't see any way to, they suggested he should do something as lots wanted to help (their lovely little family) out.

Reactions: 3
My friends adopted a Pyrenees that didn't work out on a farm (wanted to play with the lambs and eat the chickens). She has eaten a couch and thinks she is a lap dog. They love her to bits anyway.

Imagine how lalande would react if a neglected dog acted out.
A Great Pyrenees would be an unmitigated disaster at La Lande, and it would probably eat Phyllis.

On second thought, should we start a Go Fund Me for a Pyrenees?

Not so much speculation, but if the way IJ treated her own mother is any indication of how she took care of those eldery Alzheimer patients they were completely f**ked. IJ’s mother was rather vocal about her disdain for her own daughter, for everybody to hear. The feeling was quite mutual, as I understood.
Jesus Christ, it sounds like generations of narcissistic abuse... and I thought my family were bonkers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.