The Chateau Diaries #4 Jarvis in Jeopardy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wonder if MP signed away his rights to the artwork he created for Angel Strawbridge. Lets say for examples sake she makes £1 on every item sold, he should get at least 30p per item. That is unless he did get paid a one off fee for his artwork and hasn't made that detail public.

better the other way round
#a spat and advent tat

#i spy agent mon couer
#the 12 days of junk
#prancing, dancing & fawning
#please release me 🎶
I guess he did all for free as a volunteer 😂

Like this one
#the 12 days of junk
@Viva La Loca

Inspired me to put new lyrics on an old song, version Lalaland (Should do other things but 🙄):
In brackets text for the choir.

On the twelfth day of Christmas,
my patrons sent to me
Twelve plates gold-plated, (love these)
Eleven scarves pleated, (beautiful)
Ten toiles for draping, (gorgeous)
Nine volunteers cleaning, (you're a genius)
Eight aprons for cooking, (thank you)
Seven cups for drinking, (beautiful)
Six portaits a-ppalling, (let's frame it)
Five golden trims, (gorgeous)
Four falling stars, (never seen such)
Three pricy pens, (thank you so much)
Two garden gloves, (beautiful)
And a peacock in a pear tree!
Work of genius

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes, and Stefanie was really nice to her, she is a fine interwiewer. Interesting that she is so into music. Would love to hear her properly sing. Quote about SJ: "You look so good in a suit, it's a pity that you don't have a real job"😂😂😂 But who was this Emily girl she mentioned?
Tell me more, tell me more about Kat !

Reactions: 7
storytime: when I was 20 I went to the USA to work and study, I worked at the gym and lived in my bosses house, she was also the Mater Guru of some weird made up a shady martial art (with cult-like followers and practices), she also had minions slaving (working most for free) for her, doing anything from jobs at her Gyms to rubbing her feet. My boss or one of the minions used to prepare coffee for the painting of her decreased Master Guru (there was a painting of this master in the living room and they put a cup with coffee underneath it every morning)
One day she decided that it is time for me to start making this coffee. The first time she asked, I pretended that I don't know how to make coffee bc I don't drink it. Once I realized that she wants me to do it every day - I left.

There is somewhere on the wide world web an article about her weird practices from some former member.
One day we might read something similar about Lalaland 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
if we just count the sum of the gifts in one vlog we would be astounded, not only in CHATCH but in any of them,
just barbecue we didn't see them on camera it doesn't mean that they were not received

as for the footage preview - do we know this for a fact? and if she does, do they have any say in or they just blink twice?

this is from the above category of being not sure if to say it, but she lost a quite a bit of weight, she might be grumpy becuase she is on a low calorie diet or she just woke up to the realities of lalaland?

furthermore, it seems that once she lost weight, SJ suddenly wasnt so friendly, Marie's only hope are her croquet teeth (yes I said it but not in a mean way, just stating the obvious) my fortuneteller ball says that once she gets them done she will have to say bye to her Floristry studio, she will no longer be Sj's DUFF (Designated Ugly Fat Friend) and there is no place for additional swans

8:12 besties

26:21 new found confidence, and game on at 27:40
Great bit of airbrushing or what! She didn't give Dan, perfect lineless skin,and piercing blue eyes!

At least our group here is growing, we need another thread soon! The chateau diaries #5 Hohoho
Or No,no,no!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hmm, Bizarre. How many xmas cakes has she actually really made at home.

She's Lady Christmas if we believe the depth of everything she says. I am very surprised she doesn't have a special tin. In fact I find that just a bit ridiculous. She said she uses the same baking tin every year. They are as easy to order as a dyson hairdryer.

Here you go Agent I C U, will match the Liberty advent calendar but won't break the bank 😂
View attachment 323067

I'm afraid you have missed out on the ones that would have matched your kitchen and the large tin can house a cake big enough to feed an army.
View attachment 323072
Did anyone else notice the rust in the tin she showed that was too small... or old cake crumbs! I'd have been embarrassed to show that!

Yes, she needs to call a halt to it all, especially since she was opening gifts that had arrived in August! I suppose people will still send stuff though. She should announce that while she is extremely grateful for all gifts received hereto, she needs to end this craziness! Any she gets from now on, the sender can be thanked individually or maybe a list put up at the end of a vlog, or on Facebook/ Instagram. I actually enjoy seeing CATC, but hate the end where they all grin inanely wearing tea cosies, aprons, assorted fabric remnants while holding Spode plates or seed packets, 😡.
They need to speed up opening them, to catch up with all the back log.. too much discussion about yet another, height impaired persons gardening apron, or another blue and white cup, mug,bowl... chocolate bar!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did anyone else notice the rust in the tin she showed that was too small... or old cake crumbs! I'd have been embarrassed to show that!
Cake crumbs, I think. Would have washed (and dryed) the tin before reusing it 🤷‍♀️.
Last year, she has made the same christmas-cake (in her fathers tin). Don't remember where she put it in.

Reactions: 4
Cake crumbs, I think. Would have washed (and dryed) the tin before reusing it 🤷‍♀️.
Last year, she has made the same christmas-cake (in her fathers tin). Don't remember where she put it in.
it is under the pile of crap either in stables, attic or somewhere under boxes of gifts ;), Kat will find it eventually

• Haha
So, Dear Brenda has written a long, rambling (but actually quite factually accurate) rundown of Patreon and why her members of her ‘unofficial’ FB page should consider ‘patreonising’ LOTL. It’s not her post that raised my eyebrow but a comment. Can any patreons here who watched the Cat interview vlog enlighten as to what her ‘one comment’ was?

9155E383-8C8C-4BC5-97B9-ADD946471553.jpeg

• Wow
Nothing could ever persuade me to let this woman know where I live!!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: we know where she lives. Ha!! Don't worry BG we are not as mad as you, we won't actually stalk you in real life unlike your good self.

Quote about SJ: "You look so good in a suit, it's a pity that you don't have a real job"😂😂😂
She looks good in underwear and costumes too and apparently certain women can make a small fortune in their 'type' of job. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge. 50 shades of purple;)😂

but I am thinking now even further and have a theory:
marie is paying rent for her room (and possibly food is her own since she cannot eat much anyway) but the studio might be "paid" in exchange for her cooking. Now, when she realized, that she made a bad deal, she is like, "if you want me to cook for your lazy ass, earn you money by showing my work and my skills as a protagonist on your reality show without proper pay, freez out in the cold stable, not having the time to do my vlog (the only thing why I agreed to endure all this), than at least make an efing space on the table!"
Bloody cheek if she is, paying rent to work in bird poo freezing cold stable that does not have a functioning door handle as well as slaving away in the kitchen while everyone else gets under your feet just for the sake of the must have cocktail. They haven't even sorted out a log burner for her. Selmar get your act together. We know Marie is Norweigan but come on.

Those are in the basement. Remember the tour of the secret door basement where Isabel found the pitchfork she'd been looking for? "I wonder if this is where they stored ice for parties?"

Sorry, the cellar. I have a basement.View attachment 324254
Phil is in there too for copying CD's vlog design
1606415236301.png

On the twelfth day of Christmas,
my patrons sent to me
Twelve plates gold-plated, (love these)
Eleven scarves pleated, (beautiful)
Ten toiles for draping, (gorgeous)
Nine volunteers cleaning, (you're a genius)
Eight aprons for cooking, (thank you)
Seven cups for drinking, (beautiful)
Six portaits a-ppalling, (let's frame it)
Five golden trims, (gorgeous)
Four falling stars, (never seen such)
Three pricy pens, (thank you so much)
Two garden gloves, (beautiful)
And a peacock in a pear tree!
Awesome :love: absolutely superb😂 😂🌠

💕👏👏🌠🌠 (thanks to @MojoDublin i am learning emojis)

I guess he did all for free as a volunteer 😂
More fool him, a lesson learnt the hard way. Don't give the goods away for free.

storytime: when I was 20 I went to the USA to work and study, I worked at the gym and lived in my bosses house, she was also the Mater Guru of some weird made up a shady martial art (with cult-like followers and practices), she also had minions slaving (working most for free) for her, doing anything from jobs at her Gyms to rubbing her feet. My boss or one of the minions used to prepare coffee for the painting of her decreased Master Guru (there was a painting of this master in the living room and they put a cup with coffee underneath it every morning)
One day she decided that it is time for me to start making this coffee. The first time she asked, I pretended that I don't know how to make coffee bc I don't drink it. Once I realized that she wants me to do it every day - I left.

There is somewhere on the wide world web an article about her weird practices from some former member.
One day we might read something similar about Lalaland 😂😂😂
Have you been hanging out with hot yoga scientologists wacko manson Family?

@Calvignac was so informative in many levels ... will be sadly missed if gone ...
Very sadly missed and Soll too :(:cry:

Sure did. Definitely would not have shown that to world even if i did use it lined with foil.

Last year, she has made the same Christmas-cake (in her fathers tin). Don't remember where she put it in.
A tin wasn't shown. She went away with Mason and Amsterdam based performing arts superb cook Donna fed it a bottle and a half of Armagnac in her absence :oops::eek:😅

• Haha
  • Heart
So, Dear Brenda has written a long, rambling (but actually quite factually accurate) rundown of Patreon and why her members of her ‘unofficial’ FB page should consider ‘patreonising’ LOTL. It’s not her post that raised my eyebrow but a comment. Can any patreons here who watched the Cat interview vlog enlighten as to what her ‘one comment’ was?

View attachment 324922
Well , I can only guess, and it may be totally wrong. But I guess her comment when Stephanie had looked fantastic in a suit and Cat thought it was a shame she did not need to dress like that often, she said "what a shame you don't have a proper job!" or something like that, then she was mortified because it could be taken very differently from what she had intended. Only a guess...

• Haha

View attachment 324922
I think this might be what you are looking for:
Yes, and Stefanie was really nice to her, she is a fine interwiewer. Interesting that she is so into music. Would love to hear her properly sing. Quote about SJ: "You look so good in a suit, it's a pity that you don't have a real job"😂😂😂 But who was this Emily girl she mentioned?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.