The Chateau Diaries #4 Jarvis in Jeopardy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to Mojodublin for the new title.
Title : @PeacockQueen

Endless joy on imaging πŸ¦„πŸ’šπŸ¦„

my Christmas πŸŽ„ wish

The advent calendar event will be all LOTL
And minimal camera πŸŽ₯ time with PP
(FYI - @stephenieJarvis you HAVE time to edit him out )

They were interesting and highly enjoyable when I viewed them in June 2020 ..... as they say
It’s in the Lapp of the Gods πŸ¦„πŸ’šπŸ¦„

Last

🚨🚨🚨@peacockqueen 🚨🚨🚨🚨

Clumsy attempt at starting new thread 🧡
Joy @Calvignac know what you at 😎

Many thanks πŸ™πŸ¦„πŸ’šπŸ¦„

Reactions: 5
Recap
Still on the whole enjoying SJ's vlogs and agreed she is streets ahead of the spinoffs in quality, but still questioning her finances and her volunteers' motives. Not so keen on her little poodle prince.
Still laughing and gasping at the Trotter bodging and grifting. Getting angry at Brenda's antics.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Thank you to the Tattle New Threaders!

I have found - using information freely available on't internet so not a covert operation breaching cyber security protocols - Brenda's house. Actually, I wouldn't normally do such a thing as it is invading privacy, even it's the easiest thing in the world to find. BUT I feel that Brenda's controlling manipulation of circumstances and her intent so questionable that my inherent hesitation has been supplanted by the barefaced cheek of this woman.
So... BG doesn't live in a chateau...not even in a typical Irish cottage. But in an estate in the middle of nowhere, sorry I mean Donegal πŸ˜‰

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

I have found - using information freely available on't internet so not a covert operation breaching cyber security protocols - Brenda's house. Actually, I wouldn't normally do such a thing as it is invading privacy, even it's the easiest thing in the world to find. BUT I feel that Brenda's controlling manipulation of circumstances and her intent so questionable that my inherent hesitation has been supplanted by the barefaced cheek of this woman.
Blimey O’Reilly, looks like she might have a bob or two! Do we think she married well?! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Blimey O’Reilly, looks like she might have a bob or two! Do we think she married well?! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I love Donegal but the housing prices are not the same level as the ones in Dublin area. You can get here a very nice house with a "normal" budget.
She lives in a nice estate but still an estate. And no sea view to be seen (at least on Google maps).

Reactions: 12

Have to look if there's a Ryanair flight going so I can stop by and talk directly to her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Latest cadeaux was kind of nice, I liked it how they showed how the presents are used. Some people are really talented out there and fun. Finally we saw Mandy, let's be nice to her😊

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love Donegal but the housing prices are not the same level as the ones in Dublin area. You can get here a very nice house with a "normal" budget.
She lives in a nice estate but still an estate. And no sea view to be seen (at least on Google maps).
Standing on tiptoe while squinting through an upstairs window could solve the view conundrum, but it's certainly doesn't seem to be a tourist board worthy panoramic seascape.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Very good! Nice abode, but I would definitely improve on the gate. A woman of her stature should have Big lions on each side & a grander entrance. She is after all as good as a Chatelaine by proxy.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ohhhhh Brenda Brenda Brenda 🚨🚨

I went deep πŸ¦„ honorable mention to
Vic ave - it’s rumbling along over in the official chateau diaries πŸ˜ŽπŸ¦„πŸš¨πŸš¨

Stop πŸ›‘ the lights .... it goes on ... and ... on

am dumpster diving for the β€œspat” that occurred with LOTL PA
Asking β€œwhere she was getting her info from .....β€πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ohhhhh Brenda Brenda Brenda 🚨🚨

I went deep πŸ¦„ honorable mention to
Vic ave - it’s rumbling along over in the official chateau diaries πŸ˜ŽπŸ¦„πŸš¨πŸš¨

Stop πŸ›‘ the lights .... it goes on ... and ... on

am dumpster diving for the β€œspat” that occurred with LOTL PA
Asking β€œwhere she was getting her info from .....β€πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
Ooooh it's becoming better than any TV soap opera ! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Standing on tiptoe while squinting through an upstairs window could solve the view conundrum, but it's certainly doesn't seem to be a tourist board worthy panoramic seascape.
Maybe she meant the view from her weekend house?

Reactions: 3
Can I just add a small recap. I think by general consent, we agreed not to discuss in personal terms any of the children who appear in CD or the associated vlogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It would be a much more uncluttered view if that tower was dismantled, as planned in 1909. I can recommend Trotter Demolitions if the job still needs doing.
Oui, oui, Je suis d'accord, c'est une abombination!

This would be a very vloggable money spinner for the Basmaignee Chuckle Brothers

To me, to you!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.