The Chateau Diaries #307 Stephanie Jarvis, how do other châteaux progress but yours does not?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm the same as you. I arrive early no matter what. Don't enjoy the stress of rushing, or even the thought of being late. Not sure I understand the mindset of those who are habitually late to everything.
I'm always on time - so I was mortified when I first lived in Japan and was invited to a wedding. My whole office was going and confirmed I knew the start time, I didn't go with them as it was closest to my house. I got there with 10 minutes to spare - but the entire congregation (about 150 people) were sitting waiting for it to start. Lesson learned; in Japan you have to be sitting ready to start at the right time. :ROFLMAO: Not sure how my friend from Maine managed as she lived about 30 minutes away from me in Japan and had zero concept of time. She was late to everything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Hmm....
Stories #938.jpg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
On way back after having fun in London with Davey, philip and stephenie...why o why is she going back to france with them ,so they are in the air now at 19.00pm
While it's a shame, if she's going back to la Lande, it's like I said yesterday or the day before: if you choose to be at la Lande, you are complicit in the grift.
---
That's not a fox attacking the small dog - it is clearly a dog with a collar on.
True.
Looks like it could possibly be a pit bull, though. I didn't get a good look at his face, but the one side angle of his face didn't look to be a Pit's jawline.
But definitely not a fox.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just spotted this comment on the Moons latest vlog... they've reached 25K subs and 2 million views... people commenting how they had found them through various other vloggers... CD's MP, The Pethericks, Sadie in France.. Sean got a mention... M & M also recommended to be viewed for her sewing skills (given that Jenny is a machinist, repairing Teddies etc) any way this didn't go unnoticed... The Porcelain hoarder....
My new secret crush 😻

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That's not a fox attacking the small dog - it is clearly a dog with a collar on.
She put 3 links, the first link is the attack with the fox, the second one is the one you see a big dog and the third one is not a video but a list of how when and why. ;)

Reactions: 10
This morning's Patreon video:
  • The annual Ardmore exhibition at Patrick Mavros (https://uk.patrickmavros.com/) gets a mention - they went there but this wasn't show in the video;
  • The grifter takes a helicopter flying lesson with Gerry;
  • The liar and fake fiance visit Chelsea in Bloom with Davy;
  • The scammer has dinner and a drink at a place that serves drinks with King Charles' new gin - ofcourse;
  • The shopaholic shops at Nina Campbell - where one wine glass shown is priced at nearly 130 pounds;
  • Pavlina shows her face to go to the Chelsea flower show with the gruesome twosome. Apparantly she is going to fly back with them to Lalaland.

View attachment 2953331
Tuffiti, thank you.
Fanny is so unbearable.Who wears a white dress and cream shoes ? She is a woman. Funny they liked the lady and the woman in flower form.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
In case ya'll are looking for Manor and Maker this past week - bwahahahahhahaha! Like, who would?
Anyhow, they posted this on their community page. They're very busy this week. Sarah's sewing and Steve is doing - who knows? Watching his hair grow?

I take exception to her putting asterisks before and after the word 'another' - See you all next week for *another* absolutely fabulous update!
Doesn't the word 'another' imply you've had at least one absolutely fabulous vlog?
1716495667713.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Every time I see a post from Fiona Finds on IG, I can imagine our shopping-addicted power couple going on a shopping spree there. And viola - here they are in the Patreon vlog. I'm sure they didn't leave without buying something (after eating all the free sanwitches).

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
In case ya'll are looking for Manor and Maker this past week - bwahahahahhahaha! Like, who would?
Anyhow, they posted this on their community page. They're very busy this week. Sarah's sewing and Steve is doing - who knows? Watching his hair grow?

I take exception to her putting asterisks before and after the word 'another' - See you all next week for *another* absolutely fabulous update!
Doesn't the word 'another' imply you've had at least one absolutely fabulous vlog?
View attachment 2953456
What’s holding up the wedding? Can’t they decide on the menu?

That would do it for sure

IMG_1804.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He is. Get over him Halcey ❤
In the meantime here he is in all his sucked in cheekinessOn IG 🙄
and still people think he was ‘with’ Stephanie 🤣
Who cares about his cheeks? All we need to see is the top (or back) of his head! Can I get an AMEN, Halcy?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
This morning's Patreon video:
  • The annual Ardmore exhibition at Patrick Mavros (https://uk.patrickmavros.com/) gets a mention - they went there but this wasn't show in the video;
  • The grifter takes a helicopter flying lesson with Gerry;
  • The liar and fake fiance visit Chelsea in Bloom with Davy;
  • The scammer has dinner and a drink at a place that serves drinks with King Charles' new gin - ofcourse;
  • The shopaholic shops at Nina Campbell - where one wine glass shown is priced at nearly 130 pounds;
  • Pavlina shows her face to go to the Chelsea flower show with the gruesome twosome. Apparantly she is going to fly back with them to Lalaland.
View attachment 2953331
Thank you @tuffiti you're a star

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What’s holding up the wedding? Can’t they decide on the menu?

That would do it for sure

View attachment 2953493
Davey’s starter at the restaurant that Fanny ate by mistake!
Definitely FRK inspired.
Fanny is trying to out off completing the chapel hence the recent flog. They will not get married until the chapel is finished, yes we see you Fanny.
Fanny had a green shirt dress and an orange shirt dress, a white dress that looked like a bagging out dress and a Liberty print skirt and red sweater. So far more than two days in London Fanny.
Did you notice they zoomed in on the necklace that matches Snort’s bracelet from Cartier.

They are such show offs and have to film and then show and tell when they buy stuff.

It was a vlog of nothing and I cannot imagine Patron will be pleased with how their money is really being spent .
Let us see what they film at Chelsea in the rain and what wonders they might buy.
As for Snorts , the huge floral displayed and all the twit comments in is that he notices some blue and white plates that they have at the dump. He should have stayed behind.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.