The Chateau Diaries #307 Stephanie Jarvis, how do other châteaux progress but yours does not?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How ironic FRK zooms in on the FOX tail lily flowers…
That is on purpose. She is a passive aggressive stubborn snark like Stephanie. By posting a photo of foxtails along with a photo of Ratso, it is her snarky way of sticking up her middle finger at those who do not believe her “fake fox massacre in the henhouse” lie. Water seeks its own level.

She is just as opportunistic as Stephanie, and fully believes she is a legend in her own mind as well. She also has to post whenever she has Ratso and Stephanie is away from the dump, She and Stephanie are in a power struggle over the negligently cared for and ill trained Ratso.FRK is jealous of Stephanie’s inheritances, freak youtube earnings, , luxury lifestyle.

It looks like Marie is going for the, “ I am OK, don’t pity me, but pity me” storyline. She’ll post pictures of her self wandering around the grounds of the dump by herself, with the dog, and also will only participated in the fake storyline of “ Poor Marie was so shocked when she sadly found the remains of all the chickens and roosters after the imaginary fox attack five months ago“ bullshit. Do not feel sorry for her because she made her deal with the devil willingly and with her eyes wide open. She eagerly helps hide Bad conduct and supports and tells lies in order to keep the grift going.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Tuffiti, thank you.
Fanny is so unbearable.Who wears a white dress and cream shoes ? She is a woman. Funny they liked the lady and the woman in flower form.
The shoes look like boats even on her hideous feet. And look at the state of the pointy toes... filthy. No pride.

• Haha
  • Sick
I feel that MarIE had some filter going on for "felt cute might delete later". If she didn't she looks better! I wonder how she feels about Pavlova returning?
She should have cropped it better. We don't need to see so much of her massive crotch. Other than that, she looks good. The make-up helps.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Well @Pekey, the next Australia wide, covid wave is coming. It's an omicron variant called FLiRT, currently sweeping America and according to the ABC news, it's going to be huge. I thought something was up, as for the last four weeks the number of national covid deaths had been zero then bam. Last week it was 31. There's also an increase in RSV, leading to bronchitis and pneumonia.
Today, Australia had it's first case of a human infected with bird flu . . . a young girl travelling from India.
And there's also been a uptick in shingles. Mr GM has just had it. His Melbourne physio told him this afternoon that he has had a significant number of patients coming in for physio treatment who have recently had it. It's a viral soup out there.
---

We need a lip smacking emoji.
I’m in Central Florida and Whatever is out there is bad! My partner brought it home from GERMany. It’s not Covid but I’ve been sick since May 1 and of course it’s the busiest time at school. Still have a hacking cough 4 weeks later…

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
O.k. now I don't want any of you to barf....but as I looked at Snorts' ugly photo with his missing hair piece, a thought crossed my mind. Can you imagine him with no shoe polish on his head, no long fake extensions, naked in the shower with his scrawny legs, knock knees, stick arms, white gastly chest, and looming nostrils? What can Fanny "of the lumpy face" possibly SEE in him????

• Sick
  • Haha
I’m in Central Florida and Whatever is out there is bad! My partner brought it home from GERMany. It’s not Covid but I’ve been sick since May 1 and of course it’s the busiest time at school. Still have a hacking cough 4 weeks later…
Is it 100 day cough I've heard talk about?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
O.k. now I don't want any of you to barf....but as I looked at Snorts' ugly photo with his missing hair piece, a thought crossed my mind. Can you imagine him with no shoe polish on his head, no long fake extensions, naked in the shower with his scrawny legs, knock knees, stick arms, white gastly chest, and looming nostrils? What can Fanny "of the lumpy face" possibly SEE in him????
He is the LOVE OF HER LIFE according to her. I am wondering if like her forebears she is blind in one eye.
---
Snorts has lost the polish and hair system. What has he done to his eyebrows? Shaved then pencil? H e has decided less is more?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
This morning's Patreon video:
  • The annual Ardmore exhibition at Patrick Mavros (https://uk.patrickmavros.com/) gets a mention - they went there but this wasn't show in the video;
  • The grifter takes a helicopter flying lesson with Gerry;
  • The liar and fake fiance visit Chelsea in Bloom with Davy;
  • The scammer has dinner and a drink at a place that serves drinks with King Charles' new gin - ofcourse;
  • The shopaholic shops at Nina Campbell - where one wine glass shown is priced at nearly 130 pounds;
  • Pavlina shows her face to go to the Chelsea flower show with the gruesome twosome. Apparantly she is going to fly back with them to Lalaland.
View attachment 2953331
Thanks @tuffiti a strong stomach needed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.