The Chateau Diaries #307 Stephanie Jarvis, how do other châteaux progress but yours does not?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Fanny was in a plane not helicopter. We did not see the copter?
They had to be in London at least one day just to do this. They need to do some ground work before up up and away.
Liar Fanny strikes again.
Fanny shouldn’t be allowed near a plane or a copter. I’m confused whether Scotman also flew or was it just Fanny? It was also odd that Scotman took off after the lesson and quickly left Fanny at the airfield and he didn’t even drop her off anywhere like a nearby train station or go for a quick bite together at a local pub. It all seemed like a weird interaction.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
No words.

I know parents keep their children's milk teeth, I have the boys' somewhere, but to set them in a necklace... Is it me or is that a tad out there? Maybe Despicable fanny made a blague. And nobody got it!
---

Glitter on a turd.

As in, you can't polish a turd but you can sprinkle glitter on it.

You're welcome 😂
---

Oh yes I do. I may even consider buying bendy Wendy, the grimreaper, a one way ticket. Anyone want to chip in?
Like having hair in a locket, teeth were often made into rings during the Victorian period especially. But that would be when they had died and it was a way to remember them!!
Fay could take photos of the teeth, it is very odd in this day to make a necklace out of such a thing. Maybe she has a saber tooth anklet?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Fee Halstead is a cheerful looking soul isn't she? A proper little ray of sunshine. Talk about resting witch face! 😂 You wouldn't want to bump into her in a dark alley.
The creepy thing is those teeth look like adult molars. I mean, WTF?
This teeth certainly look like adult molars and not milk teeth. Did she hang around at the dentist's surgery waiting to pick up her spoils when her adult children had to have their teeth extracted? Definitely another oddbod who will fit in with the Liarlande misfits. Perhaps Fee is into collecting teeth to make herself a set of falsies ready for when she needs them.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
That coat and skirt turned out to be linen, the heavier kind. Imagine the state of it after a day in pouring rain. She spends so much money on expensive clothes but treats them so carelessly. She doesn't even show respect for things, let alone for animals and people. If you claim to like clothes and beautiful objects, surely you should look after them. Think of all the silk and cashmere stuff that was put away unclean and then got ruined by moths. There's probably also loads of fabric and books that have been eaten by something or become mouldy with damp. She throws money down the drain and couldn't care less because there's more coming in every month. Then people give her gifts which are chucked in a corner and forgotten about. Why can't they see the facts for themselves?
She opted for an expensive, waterlogged "look at me!" coat when a plastic garbage bag would have been more appropriate. (trash person that she is)
1716581457985.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Thanks @ComtesseRose for another thread and I think the title says it all. Fanny said there would be two flogs on Saturday one on on her Grand Tour shite channel and a normal CD one. She can't even do that let alone renovate she simply can't be arsed. Had to fast forward a lot of that tour it was so hammy and gushing and her annunciation of sensual was absolutely cringe making. It is all becoming unwatchable for me.

On the Smug's I like a lot of what Anna does but her rooms look like they have just been decorated and all the stuff that is to make a home is yet to be put in place. No paintings, no layering of texture with fabrics and objects and it doesn't look cosy or finished. Same with the garden just very austere planting.
That's because they plan to flip it!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.