The Chateau Diaries #307 Stephanie Jarvis, how do other châteaux progress but yours does not?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the Gibbons FB
Windy Wendy said the Chelsea Flower Show was a washout so she went to the Ardmore shop and two rays of sunshine walked in.
Stephanie looks a bit "jowly" in this photo. Too bad the vast amount of money she's spent on her cosmetic procedures didn't address this. In my view, they've either caused it or enhanced it!

1716468419453.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
duck a Doodle Doo
How many Ardmore tablecloths and napkin sets does that twit need in his life? I just wish Ryanair would act true to form and lose their bloody luggage on their return home.
Just spotted this comment on the Moons latest vlog... they've reached 25K subs and 2 million views... people commenting how they had found them through various other vloggers... CD's MP, The Pethericks, Sadie in France.. Sean got a mention... M & M also recommended to be viewed for her sewing skills (given that Jenny is a machinist, repairing Teddies etc) any way this didn't go unnoticed... The Porcelain hoarder....

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
oh, and the caption! :" Als ik ooit een boek publiceer, komt deze op de achterflap 📖 If I ever publish a book, it will be on the back cover "

Here is another one by the same photographer.

Sooo sweeeet! And thankfully NO chest hair!🐒 🥰

View attachment 2951535
The way I see it, his mother was assisting her son‘s aspirations and thought TCD would give him the exposure required to fulfill the impossible dream. I can not imagine his parents approve of the relations developed with an aging histrionic women that can not provide grandchildren and is virtually a dead end road for their son. Unless he writes a tell-all exposing all the nonsense. Listen… I do not care for this twit but I do think he being young and dumb vulnerable made him an easy target that filled a void in the orphan princesses lonely abyss.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
With all this grifting and the lies and cheating, Lalande really became a haven for the outsiders, the unwanted.

Makes me wonder when Gil Ofarim will get there, both parties could benefit and learn from each other.

(For those two people who do not know him: a German Jewish singer, accused a hotel of antisemitism. 2 years later confessed his lies. Was ordered to pay 10000 euros, which he still didn’t.)

IMG_4989.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Melbourne feels positively balmy to me :LOL:. Winter in Castlemaine is pretty bloody cold. I try to embrace it and put on lots of layers to work outside, think Michelin woman.

Some people do react badly having the two vaccinations together. We were fortunate . . . a jab in each arm with minimal side effects.

Mr GM had tingling down the side of his face on the Thursday which he didn't tell me about. :rolleyes: Then on the Friday morning he woke up with a rash down the left side of his face. He managed to get a doctor's appointment at very short notice which in the country is a minor miracle. He was given a script for antivirals and told to start taking them as soon as he got home from the chemist without delay.
He spent most of the next week in bed. Saturday, Sunday and Monday he really suffered with a terrible headache, fever and dreadful nerve pain down the side of his face and across the top of his head. It's been just over two weeks now and he's feeling better, however, if he gets over tired he feels unwell again. It can take up to 10 weeks to feel tip top. He is thankful for the antivirals as he thinks it would have been worse without them or if he had delayed going to the doctor.

And I'm glad masks are back for you. 😷❤
---

Aren't they sweet . . . with their coordinating jumpers.
Oh Gertie, how awful for him! I had them on the left side as well after Hurricane Katrina, probably brought on by stress. Keep a watch on his left eye. I was lucky not to be blinded but it did change the shape of my pupil from round to cat eye. Scared the crap out of people when they noticed it. It took a decade but it did normalize. Those antivirals are magic, they make an agonizing experience bearable.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
It always makes me gag when she says we are running late as usual why are you running late? You have zero job zero responsibilities you take zero care of your home or your personal hygiene. You do not clean nor cook why are you always running late? I run a business and a home and have volunteer things I have to do and I am never late!! I had to make ten of this set up before 11 this morning so, woke up at 5 got ready took care of my dog Cowboy and was in the car by 6. It’s ten and I’m all ready for our shop to open. Because why you ask? Because I am a ADULT! 🤢😱😘

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 42
From the Gibbons FB
Windy Wendy said the Chelsea Flower Show was a washout so she went to the Ardmore shop and two rays of sunshine walked in.
Quelle surprise! They won't have come out empty handed. What does Fanny look like with that red jumper? I don't understand that look where people partly tuck in tops, it just looks ridiculous, and if only she realised how ageing it is to scrape her hair back like that. She will always look like Snorty's mother if she does that. Some people look good with hair scaped back but it doesn't suit Fanny's face.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
With all this grifting and the lies and cheating, Lalande really became a haven for the outsiders, the unwanted.

Makes me wonder when Gil Ofarim will get there, both parties could benefit and learn from each other.

(For those two people who do not know him: a German Jewish singer, accused a hotel of antisemitism. 2 years later confessed his lies. Was ordered to pay 10000 euros, which he still didn’t.)

View attachment 2952727
Oh my 😱 I was listening to his music when I was a teenager. It seems he always portray the nice guy, doing good in the world through his music.🙄🙄 Never heard anything since then. This is juicy gossip than her Chateau Diaries 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It always makes me gag when she says we are running late as usual why are you running late? You have zero job zero responsibilities you take zero care of your home or your personal hygiene. You do not clean nor cook why are you always running late? I run a business and a home and have volunteer things I have to do and I am never late!! I had to make ten of this set up before 11 this morning so, woke up at 5 got ready took care of my dog Cowboy and was in the car by 6. It’s ten and I’m all ready for our shop to open. Because why you ask? Because I am a ADULT! 🤢😱😘
She's running late to get more attention! I drop people from my life that are consistently late for this reason. They don't respect other people's time. It's more narcissism. She wants people to think she's a VIP with a busy schedule. Busy people are organized, get things done (just like you), and are punctual to stay on schedule.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
From the Gibbons FB
That outfit of SJ's is sooooo unflattering. I was wearing similar back in the early 1980's. Wasn't flattering on me back then either. 🤣🤣🤣. With all the cash she spends on high priced clothing she could easily ask for advice from a personal stylist, and no Jansen, that does not include you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.