The Chateau Diaries #307 Stephanie Jarvis, how do other châteaux progress but yours does not?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's running late to get more attention! I drop people from my life that are consistently late for this reason. They don't respect other people's time. It's more narcissism. She wants people to think she's a VIP with a busy schedule. Busy people are organized, get things done (just like you), and are punctual to stay on schedule.
I've a friend like that drives me mad. I'm always on time, i work, she's retired. When ever we arrange to meet up she's always late and wonders why I'm not keen on doing it anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I've a friend like that drives me mad. I'm always on time, i work, she's retired. When ever we arrange to meet up she's always late and wonders why I'm not keen on doing it anymore.
If you're to meet up at 7pm tell her 6h30 ;) She'll be on time ! That's how I deal with my brother. :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That's like a lady at my pilates class. Guaranteed she will always be 10 minutes late and miss warm up. The other day she even left early and can do neither quietly, it must piss the instructor off but she's too polite to say so.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
She's running late to get more attention! I drop people from my life that are consistently late for this reason. They don't respect other people's time. It's more narcissism. She wants people to think she's a VIP with a busy schedule. Busy people are organized, get things done (just like you), and are punctual to stay on schedule.
I was raised with the mindset that if you are on time, you’re already late. Arrive early, cool your heels if necessary and show the courtesy of punctuality. All foreign concepts to that psychic vampire Fanny Faux Frugality.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It always makes me gag when she says we are running late as usual why are you running late? You have zero job zero responsibilities you take zero care of your home or your personal hygiene. You do not clean nor cook why are you always running late? I run a business and a home and have volunteer things I have to do and I am never late!! I had to make ten of this set up before 11 this morning so, woke up at 5 got ready took care of my dog Cowboy and was in the car by 6. It’s ten and I’m all ready for our shop to open. Because why you ask? Because I am a ADULT! 🤢😱😘
You know me.
One Marxist professor has written a book about how unarmed people resist oppression.
It's a big fat 392-page book, very interesting, filled with thousands of Weapons of the Weak.
One of them is being late. It's also rock star fake celebrity bullshit.
Whereas we all know, it is punctuality that is the politeness of kings.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Grant just shared a rare, I had never seen before, close up of beautiful Ruby 😊 on his insta…

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I want to puke 🤢 he is not only ugly, he is ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous 🤡
His profile picture on Instagram is the worst, that hair is like an absurdity 😱 and his fake smile is boarder line creepy.

I wonder… His career as a model must have been an absolute failure, who would hire Snorts to model their product?
I think he was a rent boy. And that career went south with the hair line.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I was raised with the mindset that if you are on time, you’re already late. Arrive early, cool your heels if necessary and show the courtesy of punctuality. All foreign concepts to that psychic vampire Fanny Faux Frugality.
Same kind of upbringing for me. I get very stressed if I'm running late so I avoid it like the plague! If I have to go somewhere for an appointment I've never been to, I plan a trip ahead of time so I'm familiar with the route and KNOW where I can park. That's the tricky part.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Same kind of upbringing for me. I get very stressed if I'm running late so I avoid it like the plague! If I have to go somewhere for an appointment I've never been to, I plan a trip ahead of time so I'm familiar with the route and KNOW where I can park. That's the tricky part.
I was bought up to be punctual and I can count the times I have been late on one hand - car breakdown, road closed due to accident, etc. My husband is worse than me - he has to arrive really early. Sometimes I have to make him wait if we arrive at a friend's house too early as I know that it will probably put our host into a spin and so we sit in the car so that we arrive on time rather than too early. He's like the speaking clock (is that still a thing?) when we are getting ready to go out, with constant updates on the time. I wouldn't mind if I had a reputation for tardiness!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
If you're to meet up at 7pm tell her 6h30 ;) She'll be on time ! That's how I deal with my brother. :sneaky:
Tried that one too, didn’twork. She was even late to a lunch she'd arranged at her own house, i got fed up waiting while she faffed about at nothing, plus had to cook a meal when i got in so i left. Didn't go down too well.

The moral of this story ...don't piss me about.
---
The same for me.

Took a long time getting use to the Vendeen half hour, they are notoriously late for everything.

• Heart
Bloody hell....... I know my daughter has been saying the kids at school have been dropping like flies flu wise.
Thats it ........ when I can I will get the covid again ( had the flu jab ) and I will ask about shingles.
Have you had the shingles jab along with Mr GM too ?
I have seen people wearing masks a lot lately ..... I think I might too.
Hubby is stuck at home with his knee so he should not be in contact with people.
As you know I am vulnerable but I do as much as I can without going nuts.
Heard about the bird flu...... I bet poultry will go up in price . Those supermarkets are sneaky Gertie .
Can you imagine how germy Fanny's places are and people pay to stay there !!! :oops:
According to the local FB page Norovirus is ripping through the schools here..

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I worked for a US company who took over part of the irish bank I worked for. They closed the conference room door at the time the meeting was to start. Woe betide someone who tried to sneak in late.

• Haha
  • Heart
I had a friend exactly like this and I told her it was her choice to always be late. She always said she was on Puerto Rican time and I said no you are just being disrespectful to those of us who manage to make it to our dinners on time. We are still friends :)

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.