The Chateau Diaries #307 Stephanie Jarvis, how do other châteaux progress but yours does not?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm... Repeating a bit of what everybody has said.
Fanny has either made a doozy and uploaded her Art Nouveau tour on the wrong channel, or she doesn't really care.
Fanny created her Grand Tour of Nowhere to placate voices about too much traveling, also to cover her own polyester knicker'd arse.
However, that channel will never generate the same revenue as her main channel - it tanked, so did Travels with my Idiot Friend.
After her Winter of Ignorance in Japan, I don't really think Fanny cares anymore, she probably know deep down she can post her travels on her main channel, lose a few Patreon members and the sychophants will still shove their heads up her unwiped arse and she'll get the full revenue from that vlog.

Also, seeing her turn 180 on Art Nouveau is just too comical of damage control.
LOL, imagine saying to you best friend, that you don't really like Art Nouveau after they purchased an Art Nouveau house and graciously let you decorate on of their rooms.
What a bleeping idiot!
Fanny, you are talentless, unartistic, shallow, hollow, devoid of any good taste and grace and you look like this! 👇
View attachment 2947838

I will always remember Mmakhotso Moloi and Christope Faye.
Wasn’t she and Snorts supposed to re decorate Baghdad’s cottage in art nouveau style? 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
With FRK threatening on insta that we will see the dishes for the guests only in the vlog, I'm assuming the vlog schedule for the foreseeable future will be:
1. Random travel vlog by Steph that nobody cares about
2. Marie awkwardly announcing her food to the guests
3. Grant moving boxes
4. Repeat

• Haha
Reactions: 37
You just know that the mincing twerp would die for a pair like that!

Screenshot 2024-05-20 at 22.09.20.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
That’s Potts
---

Steph had a puncture mark from the dog on her breast bone during the d’Agde mansion tour. Why does she hold him like that?
Fanny holds Leftalot like that and enjoys the scratches because she's missing rough sex with Potty.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Original 18th Century wallpaper Fanny not 1960's shite Fanny and a property with national importance not a pretentious farmhouse HERITAGE LISTED BECAUSE OF STUNNING ORIGINAL WALLPAPERS

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Given the chicken massacre and desire to get more chickens, why has there not been building of the chicken chateau that was talked about since December??? Wouldn’t this be the perfect time…the perfect opportunity to rationalize the expense?

They can’t even be bothered.yet there’s plenty of time and money to travel and shop.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
I really hate that old biddy. IMO, she's to blame for her daughter's actions. Both are greedy old windbags!
I am with you with that M&M plus Daddy put the cherry on top with all his spoiling of her.
I would love to see Fanny and Meg Markle try to "one up" the other.
They are rather alike!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I hope Grunt shears the sheep while he is there, otherwise I fear it wont get done for Summer. When is Kristis wedding?? Did Fanny get invited??

• Heart
Reactions: 32
@nancywhite4057
56 minutes ago
Beautiful chateau! I would love to see how Marie and Natalie's apartment turned out and since you have vlogs from the past and all the changes in the chateau. Please and Thank you

sladjanavuckovic-grant8267
6 hours ago (edited)
Beautiful private and very insightful tour of Chateau Laurens, thank you very much. However, I wonder whether The Chateau Diaries channel has completely changed its habitual practice? For quite some time, various other chateaus, trips, meals, table settings etc. are featuring daily in more-less same format but hardly any in situ restorations which, I am sure, are many awaiting to happen?

Stephanie is back!!!!!! look at the bullshit she Is spewing under the fake account! Notice she says nothing about any other restoration project at the dump with the exception of the chapel. She has already stated in the past couple of weeks that is all they’re going to be doing pretty much. It does not cost as much as she is claiming to patrons and viewers. I believe she is pocketing a bunch of the monthly Patron money as usual, and is gearing up for another rent a star marathon.

Do you see how she uses a smoke and mirrors/control by chaos technique and makes a lot of conflicting statements thru fake accounts, herself, etc. and blurs the line between Dump restoration, lake funds, the depleted former chapel fund, delays in heating which she now blames on Nathan ( remember back in November, 2023, she claimed that they were going to be inspections at the dump in January, 2024, and then the heating would be completed and they would have heat for the winter, etc. She blamed the delay in getting the necessary inspections upon the French bureaucracy and the holidays. Do you see what she does? All lies, every day, all day, no exceptions.

Do you see how she’ll put differing statements about projects in the comments sections through her fake account Caroline Gooder, Mirielle, and other fake accounts. Then she said something different in the cd videos, and further contradicts herself and makes more false promises in Patron videos.

• She thinks she is slick and the smartest little orphan princess in the room, and that no one will notice that she has now pretty much stopped all restoration at the dump, and is now only focusing on the chapel while spending and traveling nonstop, when was he finally come clean with viewers that they purchased the Porsche? It took her five months to come up with a lie about the chickens.
  • She was supposed to only be using the grifted star money for the chapel, and her chapel fund mone6 saved prior to November, 2023. Now she has verbally stated that it will take all the patreon funds also, so any other work at the dump, is pretty much halted for the next year ( and presumably, she will also lie and state that the $180,000 plus she has collected since November, 2023 has been used for the chapel). we know that is bullshit and it was likely used for extensive inexpensive, traveling in shopping that she and.Snorts have been engaging in nonstop for several months.
  • She makes the statements after she spent over $60,000 plus personally shopping and traveling nonstop since January, 2024, and she believes that no one will notice her ongoing gluttony.
  • Her chapel project will likely cost more than the price of the dump, 50+ acres, the dump building, and the chapel. $800,000?
  • She has not, and we’ll never show any legitimate costs, invoices, surveys, etc.
  • She isn’t telling the truth about the true cost of the chapel, the heating delay, the fictional lake fund, and dozens of other “projects” at the Dump.
  • A couple of weeks ago, Stephanie posted under the official chapel diaries account that they now couldn’t afford to do anything else until the chapel is finished. She finally submitted her lie in print. She is a pathological liar and a con artist. Every day, all day, no exceptions.

look at lying Stephanie trying to cover her ass thru another fake account by emphasizing the chapel restoration and lying about the length of videos and that videos are coming out six out of seven days of the week. Such bullshit.
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@mireille4751
2 hours ago
Since several months a huge restoration of the chapel of Chateau de Lalande has been undertaken. It is a long and expensive project which is not finished yet. The French artisans in charge are amazing. The vlog is posted six days out of seven and the episodes are 20 to 30 minutes long. I enjoy its diversity and its quality. It is educational and I always learn something new. If you are mainly interested in restoration, I recommend two excellent channels : Atelier Mavi by two young architects restoring a house in North Italy and Roaming wild Rosie, a Dutch girl who is an interior designer and restores a cottage in the forest in Sweden

• Sick
  • Angry
When did mirelle appear for the first time? I have the impression she popped up around the time people complained about those two cargo containers.

• Heart
Good day good evening, @ComtesseRose grazie for all you do! @Pekey i hear the first week is the worst!! @HalcyonOrganic all is calm on the home front love to you!! I’ll add a pic of another cuz for you! Different type he’s a ( bear ). I watched the Grifferae, and I swear the wife at the end, threw out a dig at F4F. The hub was talking about how running a château takes a lot of time and money and you need a lot of help or the wife said if you are getting a lot of money you can pay people to do your work and I know that was a dig at old fanny!!
As for the latest blog, it was very very dull! Give up reading teleprompters!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Original 18th Century wallpaper Fanny not 1960's shite Fanny and a property with national importance not a pretentious farmhouse HERITAGE LISTED BECAUSE OF STUNNING ORIGINAL WALLPAPERS

Looking at this video yesterday, reinforced that the Little Greene wallpaper, while nice enough, is all wrong for these chateaus including the Dump, Manor and Maker and Stuart and Patrick. But hey, it's a transactional freebie.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Not as funny as the need to light the wood burner in middle May… not even in Norway… that place must be a freezing year round…
I’ll give Marie a pass here for lighting the log burner. I live a couple of hundred Kms south of them and I did the same last week. The weather has been dreadful. We actually put the central heating back on as well, but poor Marie doesn’t have that luxury.
The dump in the middle of nowhere is going to end up riddled with dry rot. Maybe it is and that’s why everything has ground to a halt?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Looking at this video yesterday, reinforced that the Little Greene wallpaper, while nice enough, is all wrong for these chateaus including the Dump, Manor and Maker and Stuart and Patrick. But hey, it's a transactional freebie.
Yes! There's a huge difference in the wallpapers SJ chooses to Purnon's. SJ's are all twee. I can't wait to see the reproductions from Purnon.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.