The Chateau Diaries #307 Stephanie Jarvis, how do other châteaux progress but yours does not?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or does Ratso’s 🥎 look a bit big on Marie’s insta?
I don’t understand anything about ⚽ s but they certainly look funny 🤭. Poor Ratso…

IMG_1021.jpeg

---
Not as funny as the need to light the wood burner in middle May… not even in Norway… that place must be a freezing year round…

IMG_1020.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
The Daily Mail is full of the RHS Chelsea Flower Show with the great, the good and the unwashed "famous" arriving with their free tickets. No sign of Fanny, Snorts or Davy or their new best friend who gets them on to the show gardens his name escapes me ? Andy ? anyway the twit who pitched up with a coat for general CHMN use.
The first two days, Mon & Tues are for members only so maybe Fanny & co and the friend are not members, surprisingly!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This is the press preview and celebrity day. The next 2 days I believe are members days. I wonder if Davy or her best friend above get them in then, I really can’t see her waiting for the general public days.
If they wait till next Saturday and don't have free tickets, it's £120 each. She would think nothing of spending that!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She could have treated Marie to that but no, Marie is now just a servant, not a friend. The tickets for the CFS range from about £48 to £120, depending on the day and whether people are Friends of the RHS. I guess Fanny & co get in free via that friend who visited not long ago. If Davy doesn't get a free ticket, I hope she pays for him. What's the betting that they will come back with some decorative cache pots or some other unnecessary objects, plus some plants which will not survive long, due to ignorance or neglect. Then, she'll be off to the "discount" designer shop; Fortnum Mason, and some antique shops. Leopards don't change their spots. Maybe Kat will make an appearance and get another expensive evening at a posh restaurant and a West End theatre visit.
Fanny already has her man child servant to tag along and carry her bags. She doesn't need another servant. Also, as much as Marie goes on and on about being a florist, she has a very limited knowledge of plants or gardening. Even her arrangements are on the level of Little House on the Prairie, a very far reach from what grand arrangements should be made for a chateau. She's better off staying on the farm tending to whatever she tends to. She probably enjoys the time alone without the pink phone and screeching voice at every turn. Plus, she really needs the time and space to practice the dishes she will be serving to the guests which she feels is quite unnecessary as we have seen from her output.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She needs to lower the register of her voice to be a presenter along with everything else you mentioned. Margaret Thatcher took voice lessons for just this reason. It's also one of the reasons why Lumley is so pleasant to listen to. It takes practice but almost anyone can do it. I find myself having to do it sometimes when I get a bit too excited and sound like a screech owl! I found that my students reacted more respectfully and attentively when I lowered my voice register. I think it sounds more authoritative and less hysterical.
Someone should have told Mrs Smug that. She's hardworking & talented and I love her new wallpaper (darker one if you're reading here Anna), but Boy oh Boy her voice grates. Like nails down a chalkboad :

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I've been meaning to post about this for a couple of days now and keep forgetting.
I know that someone here made a post from this guy.....I've been watching him since April, when he started his Insta account (a friend recommended it to me). He bought a home in Sicily and is renovating it. The owner who sold it to him left all of the contents of the house, so he's going through, cleaning up everything left behind, selling some in auctions that he's hosting on his website. He's taken us to Turkey, where he got a hair transplant, he got something done with his teeth in the UK. I've been wondering what's going on with him, why he was doing posts about his hair and teeth stuff (and he doesn't look all that different in the before and after, if you ask me!) and it turns out he posted that a film crew is going to be there to film him, but he can't say which one.

I really like him! I find him to be gracious and very humble. If I were only 40 years younger......LOL!!! And of course, the fact he's in Italy doesn't hurt!

George is also the grandson of R.D. Laing, a well-known, very controversial, Scottish psychiatrist in the 1960's, known as the father of the "anti-psychiatry movement". Very controversial for the time and sort of thought of as a crackpot, he was trying revolutionize care for schizophrenics. There was a film about him from 2017 starring David Tennant, that I've actually seen, called "Mad To Be Normal".

Anyhow, if this is the sort of content Channel 4 is replacing Stephanie Jarvis with (I don't know that it is Channel 4!) I am here for it!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Someone should have told Mrs Smug that. She's hardworking & talented and I love her new wallpaper (darker one if you're reading here Anna), but Boy oh Boy her voice grates. Like nails down a chalkboad :

Agree about her voice. She is as irritating as Fanny that’s I don‘t watch anything from those two. … even if Mrs Smug doesn’t make the same horrific sounds as Fanny when she laughs.

Fanny’s laugh is the most irritating thing, I think she trumps Snorts snorting…. I can’t hear any of those people. A channel person needs a proper voice.

Love Amanda’s voice and her jokes. She is so funny. I like her style too.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I've been meaning to post about this for a couple of days now and keep forgetting.
I know that someone here made a post from this guy.....I've been watching him since April, when he started his Insta account (a friend recommended it to me). He bought a home in Sicily and is renovating it. The owner who sold it to him left all of the contents of the house, so he's going through, cleaning up everything left behind, selling some in auctions that he's hosting on his website. He's taken us to Turkey, where he got a hair transplant, he got something done with his teeth in the UK. I've been wondering what's going on with him, why he was doing posts about his hair and teeth stuff (and he doesn't look all that different in the before and after, if you ask me!) and it turns out he posted that a film crew is going to be there to film him, but he can't say which one.

I really like him! I find him to be gracious and very humble. If I were only 40 years younger......LOL!!! And of course, the fact he's in Italy doesn't hurt!

George is also the grandson of R.D. Laing, a well-known, very controversial, Scottish psychiatrist in the 1960's, known as the father of the "anti-psychiatry movement". Very controversial for the time and sort of thought of as a crackpot, he was trying revolutionize care for schizophrenics. There was a film about him from 2017 starring David Tennant, that I've actually seen, called "Mad To Be Normal".

Anyhow, if this is the sort of content Channel 4 is replacing Stephanie Jarvis with (I don't know that it is Channel 4!) I am here for it!

I shall keep an eye on his Instagram account. Flicking through the comments I found out that it is one of the buy an old house for €1 scheme.
Alan Carr and Amanda Holden did a series on this last year.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The Ville d'Agde Official youtube video for Villa/Chateau Laurens. On the Ville d'Agde Official there are a good half dozen YouTube videos. Despicable fanny would have studied those and read any tourist guide pamphlets on hand.

The site opened to the public, following the extensive renovation, in June 2023

I suspect that Despicable fanny took the €25 visite emotion. With a guide for small groups. 2 is a small group. And it is a very quiet time of year when she visited. I doubt very much that she would have been allowed to wander freely without the watchfull eye of a qualified guide.
1716223776932.png

She could equally have taken the €18 Classic Tour fully in English

1716223882401.png

There is a lot of information available, so I also have no doubt that Despicable fanny used that rather than write her own copy. Her fans are so dim that they would never think to question the crap and downright lies that she spouts forth.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
The Ville d'Agde Official youtube video for Villa/Chateau Laurens. On the Ville d'Agde Official there are a good half dozen YouTube videos. Despicable fanny would have studied those and read any tourist guide pamphlets on hand.

I suspect that Despicable fanny took the €25 visite emotion. With a guide for small groups. 2 is a small group. And it is a very quiet time of year when she visited. I doubt very much that she would have been allowed to wander freely without the watchfull eye of a qualified guide.
View attachment 2947446

View attachment 2947449
There is a lot of information available, so I also have no doubt that Despicable fanny used that rather than write her own copy. Her fans are so dim that they would never think to question the crap and downright lies that she spouts forth.

I can guarantee the Nightmare Twins would not have been given free reign in Chateau Laurens. Most museum docents are trained to recognize potentially unsavoury characters. Fanny and PhiPhi ooze con artist, thieving, fraud energy without saying a word. Docents know smarmy when they see it.😤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

View attachment 2947446

View attachment 2947449

That makes sense. It sounds plausible. When I looked on TripAdvisor, it seemed like they were difficulties trying to get tour set up, but it may have been just because they open the place a few months ago. I can see her having her into a relative reserving a two person tour for her. She can claim it as private because they were able to set up a tour for just the two of them. Hence, her “private” tour. She is such a con artist/ grifter and believes herself to be is such a special snowflake. everything has to be special, private, exclusive, etc.

she is really pushing and posting comments in the CD section talking about how to make a wonderful presenter for Travel Channel. She is desperately trying to get some type of a job for her in Snorts Where she is considered, a presenter, and all the travel is free. Her ego is so large that she believes she is superior to the thousand plus other YouTube/ tv/ cable travel channels.

She always pretends to be an elitist and always wants to make herself appear superior to others. like when she had her store-bought lady title, all of her fake upgrades, gifts from corporations ( I still don’t think brother sent her that embroidery machine. I think she purchased it and had to write it off to view are some hail, so she chose to say that they just decided to send her one. She hasn’t use the machine properly since she received it. I don’t believe the company who want her to continue to use the machine on camera so she does it in a dangerous manner and in violation of the users manual). Do you believe that the linen company actually sent her thousands of dollars worth of new sheets and towels for free? Hotels and airlines just give her free upgrades just because she is so special?

We know she isn’t using the thousands of dollars worth of new towels and linens for her guests. I bet.Mummy and Percy get new luxury towels and sheets, the owners of the dump get new luxury towels, and sheets, her London apartment gets new luxury towels and sheets, which she will walk up in a closet, and FRK Marie and guests will get cheap sheets or 20 year old towels. So predictable.
---
If -- and only if -- this is a recent photo, then Ratso's nails have finally been trimmed.
Ratso had no idea that the Tattle forum is actually his best friend!🐶

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Didn't do any good!
To be honest, not having Isabelle converse with you would hardly be a disincentive!
I can't stand that old bat. I'd speak high pitched on purpose just so I wouldn't have to listen to her!
But to put a fine point on it, who would do that to their child? Lead by example, show them the correct way to speak, send them to elocution lessons, whatever. But don't punish your child by refusing to speak to them because they don't "sound right" to you. (ETA: I don't have children but I had fairly decent parents and they would never have treated me like this).

I really hate that old biddy. IMO, she's to blame for her daughter's actions. Both are greedy old windbags!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
What’s the chance that Ratso travelled to the U.K. vs. stayed at the shitoo with FRK? My money is on Leftalot being left in France. 🐶

• Sad
Reactions: 31
If -- and only if -- this is a recent photo, then Ratso's nails have finally been trimmed.
If so, I bet it was done by Marie, I doubt if either of his owners would bother.
---
To be honest, not having Isabelle converse with you would hardly be a disincentive!
I can't stand that old bat. I'd speak high pitched on purpose just so I wouldn't have to listen to her!
But to put a fine point on it, who would do that to their child? Lead by example, show them the correct way to speak, send them to elocution lessons, whatever. But don't punish your child by refusing to speak to them because they don't "sound right" to you. (ETA: I don't have children but I had fairly decent parents and they would never have treated me like this).

I really hate that old biddy. IMO, she's to blame for her daughter's actions. Both are greedy old windbags!
I wonder if, when Izzy and Percy arrive, Fanny and Snorts will take off on yet another holiday, as I and P will be there to host any guests' dinners and to supervise the "chef" and the washers up, etc. I doubt if Marie is looking forward to seeing IJ.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Hmm... Repeating a bit of what everybody has said.
Fanny has either made a doozy and uploaded her Art Nouveau tour on the wrong channel, or she doesn't really care.
Fanny created her Grand Tour of Nowhere to placate voices about too much traveling, also to cover her own polyester knicker'd arse.
However, that channel will never generate the same revenue as her main channel - it tanked, so did Travels with my Idiot Friend.
After her Winter of Ignorance in Japan, I don't really think Fanny cares anymore, she probably know deep down she can post her travels on her main channel, lose a few Patreon members and the sychophants will still shove their heads up her unwiped arse and she'll get the full revenue from that vlog.

Also, seeing her turn 180 on Art Nouveau is just too comical of damage control.
LOL, imagine saying to you best friend, that you don't really like Art Nouveau after they purchased an Art Nouveau house and graciously let you decorate on of their rooms.
What a bleeping idiot!
Fanny, you are talentless, unartistic, shallow, hollow, devoid of any good taste and grace and you look like this! 👇
Curly Fanny.png

I will always remember Mmakhotso Moloi and Christope Faye.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.