The Chateau Diaries #307 Stephanie Jarvis, how do other châteaux progress but yours does not?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This week will be London content and then I do think Mummy will be back and she is ready content.
We saw Amaury walking across the courtyard but it is plain he does not want to be in camera.
Why Fanny spent time training as an opera singer idk.
What she has the hands and gesticulation for is as a conductor. That ArTT nouveau vlog was unwatchable.
I do wonder if Fanny was hoping this was a crystal ball.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I believe this is the first and only time a viewer has expressed the opinion that Stephanie reminds him of a nun.

@michaelskelley6314
6 hours ago
Stephanie, you remind me of Sister Wendy, the British art historian nun. I truly mean that as a compliment. Your enthusiasm for your subject is contagious

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
@mrsp67 how are things between you and hubby at the moment?

Please take note everyone, I sometimes read what you folks are posting here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Comment on Dan’s latest video

@mb280sl7
1 day ago
Isn't it truly amazing what can be done with $9000.00 of other people's money! Will these whittles donors share in you equity?? You must truly be Miss. Jarvis's best student yet.

@debbierudolph9489
22 hours ago
Are you jealous

@juliasmith9470
21 hours ago
Why are you watching then? If you don’t like it f..k off.

@mb280sl7
18 hours ago
@debbierudolph9489 Oh KAREN dear not at all.
---
Back to CD Comments:

@nj_jj
5 minutes ago
I'm here to see lalande, it's progress, it's daily life, the things surrounding it like the near village, the events, the food, the scenaries. As pretty as it is, i am not subscribed to see a tour of some other far away hollow chateau. Stephanie I thought you already have another channel for this. Please don't bring that content here. The snippets from the other vlog was enough

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
@mb280sl7
1 day ago
Isn't it truly amazing what can be done with $9000.00 of other people's money! Will these whittles donors share in you equity?? You must truly be Miss. Jarvis's best student yet.
Oh Gracie....... I am loving that @mb280s17 .

Needs to be a Hell Hound and a Hag here at Tattle !!! :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I believe this suspected Dump account la reyne epee has been discussed before, so apologies if this info has been noted before. The name, of course refers to a tarot card, the queen of swords.

The reversed meanings fit Stephanie Jarvis perfectly.

Reversed
Mean woman, malignity, malice, deception, subtlety, artifice, mischief, bigotry, prudery, hypocrisy.
---
What is the next big lie? Who is waiting for Stephanie to claim that the piano music featured in the background of her château video today was actually a snippet of Snorty playing a piano at the dump ( since we have discussed here, thank you Jeeves, that he only knows a portion of one song and play the one song repeatedly whenever featured on video).

Stephanie is adamant that she deserves a sponsored travel job or travel channel. She is featuring a truckload of comments, as usual, claiming the gruesome twosome make a perfect couple, and should be featured on a television show, or have their own television show to showcase their talents.

I don’t believe anyone has seen a YouTuber try so hard to run away from their Dump for weeks on end, when they are grifting several hundred thousand dollars+ a year from viewers and Patrons to restore their ” beloved” home, but have little to nothing to show for it and cannot wait to flee the premises. Escape from Rural France…the LieLande edition.

Click and watch about 10 seconds to see Stephanie twirl her giant man hands to mimic the flow of the art nouveau style. what happened to her blatant this taste for art nouveau? Is she trying to rectify pissing off a number for viewers and the Ollies? Suddenly, she is a fawning sycophant and avid fan of art nouveau? A bit of a hypocrite, much like the tarot card for La Reyne epee.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Stephanie going to Chelsea Flower Show has become an inexplicable annual fixture in the Lalande calendar of oddities. She’s not remotely interested but I suppose content is content and content equals views which, in turn, equals dinero.

I think CD viewers would genuinely enjoy a glimpse of Chelsea in Bloom. It involves a bit of waddling walking but the displays are extraordinary. I do slightly wince at the cost ploughed into it all by participating businesses but counter that by knowing that there are benefitting charities!

IMG_0503.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Comment on Dan’s latest video

@mb280sl7
1 day ago

@debbierudolph9489
22 hours ago
Are you jealous

@juliasmith9470
21 hours ago
Why are you watching then? If you don’t like it f..k off.

@mb280sl7
18 hours ago
@debbierudolph9489 Oh KAREN dear not at all.
---
Back to CD Comments:

@nj_jj
5 minutes ago
I'm here to see lalande, it's progress, it's daily life, the things surrounding it like the near village, the events, the food, the scenaries. As pretty as it is, i am not subscribed to see a tour of some other far away hollow chateau. Stephanie I thought you already have another channel for this. Please don't bring that content here. The snippets from the other vlog was enough
I wonder if @nj_jj knows that this Pentecôte weekend is THE weekend for fêtes and fayres in France? These are the fêtes for the French before the massive wave of tourists start to arrive from mid June onwards. By tripping off to Chelsea on Saturday night, Sunday morning Despicable fanny has missed major content input of how the French do France. Stupid girl, that is what the punters want.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Click and watch about 10 seconds to see Stephanie twirl her giant man hands to mimic the flow of the art nouveau style
witch better not go to Thailand ..... those girls swirl their hands sooooo much better !!!! :cool:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Stephanie going to Chelsea Flower Show has become an inexplicable annual fixture in the Lalande calendar of oddities. She’s not remotely interested but I suppose content is content and content equals views which, in turn, equals dinero.

I think CD viewers would genuinely enjoy a glimpse of Chelsea in Bloom. It involves a bit of waddling walking but the displays are extraordinary. I do slightly wince at the cost ploughed into it all by participating businesses but counter that by knowing that there are benefitting charities!

View attachment 2946990
I wish I could go and see Chelsea in Bloom
AND the Chelsea Flower Show!
Surely not every year, but one should try at least once in a lifetime!
I have been once, and there is a such a lot to see, it is so worth it!
Especially if you do not mind huge crowds.
(and entry fees to the show can be very expensive unless you are an RHS member.)
As I would have to add a return flight, and accommodation it is sadly all too much money for me!
I'd love to go on the last day, when exhibitors sell off some of the plants!🌷🌹🥀🌺🌸🌻!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
timeless11973
12 minutes ago
Stephanie should take a leaf out of his book. He had heating in 1901 and Lalande is still not heated.
---
@fleurdumal666
1 hour ago
Crumbling foundation much like your own chateau.
---
@user-hgsri43fhu
2 hours ago
So confused why this video is uploaded here. Did you have no content to show?
---
@sarahPage-ex1xs
3 hours ago
I'm weary of it being everywhere other than lalande, stay at home for a while, that poor dog is either left with Marie or dragged here, there and everywhere, no wonder he got anxious when you were packing the other day. You have a lovely Chateau, try being in it for a while.
---
WTT?????🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

jayb429
3 hours ago
What an incredibly talented lady you are :) But your number one skill is to love others, and make everyone feel loved by you. Thank you for letting us be a tiny part of your wonderful life x

Well all bar jayb429 (lunatic), those comments must smart. Is it wishful thinking but are there gettng to be more and more disgruntled comment.......I do hope so.

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m just imagining those strawberry shoes on Steph’s lily white legs (as shown in her umpteenth safari vlog - was it the19th or 20th safari?). Her legs will look like a homage to “strawberries and cream.”

Put it on the menu Marie!
Prognostication - Fanny’s going to be wearing those strawberry shoes all around the CFS whilst scarfing down the most delicious bowl of strawberries and cream and chugging the most paaaaarfect glass of champagne. Rain is forecast for Wednesday and Thursday in London so also expect to see the most expensive brolly in the world to make an appearance.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Prognostication - Fanny’s going to be wearing those strawberry shoes all around the CFS whilst scarfing down the most delicious bowl of strawberries and cream and chugging the most paaaaarfect glass of champagne. Rain is forecast for Wednesday and Thursday in London so also expect to see the most expensive brolly in the world to make an appearance.
I can't wait to see Fanny in her Soggy Strawbs 🍓 🥿at the CFS....... she will look like Minnie Mouse in them .
Oh well Lady A........ I am sure Bally will send her another pair ...... I hope they have remembered her Minnie Mouse Foot Size !!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wonder if @nj_jj knows that this Pentecôte weekend is THE weekend for fêtes and fayres in France? These are the fêtes for the French before the massive wave of tourists start to arrive from mid June onwards. By tripping off to Chelsea on Saturday night, Sunday morning Despicable fanny has missed major content input of how the French do France. Stupid girl, that is what the punters want.
Just goes to show she couldn't give a toss about what's going on in her local area.

Feel sorry for the poor buggers here this weekend with the crap weather as it's been fete des fleurs, floats going through the streets at Fontenay le Comte and on Ile d'Yeu.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Weighing in on last thread’s discussion of decorating styles. While it isn’t my taste, I find Amanda’s style more warm and comfortable. I’m looking forward to seeing what she does with the kitchen remodel. Anna, while very talented, is dull. I admire a minimalist, though I’m a maximalist, but Chateau de Smug looks like the Sofitel Athens. It isn’t ugly by any stretch of the imagination. It’s just boring and unimpressive. Come for me if you like, my skin is thicker than Fanny’s cult.🫣🤭😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.