Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

C'est moi

VIP Member
Before and after…Snorts did not like the old wallpaper found in the attic and thinks by slapping Daddy’s art up instead Fanny will not notice.
---

Turns out it is a thing.
No doubt Hedda Hopper would know ?
I have no idea where the spread or closed part is going!!!
Well, there you go...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
Dumb ass Phillip is back under dump account Mirielle trying to defend be about €800 spent on two pairs of pants for himself and trying to imply that he is an influencer and did not pay full price. Bullshit. Do you see how they’ve been using these fake accounts to create confusion and chaos, and to interject false information into the forum, to try to hide their excessive luxury spending and greed. WE SEE YOU SNORTS!

Snorts added a comment by second dump account Mirielle within 30 minutes after I posted the LeReyned comment here by his other Dump account. So predictable. Such a con artist. Why does naughty have such a wildly overblown ego And believe people want to look like him and dress like him, WTF?

Susan-iy5fv
55 minutes ago
Philip's trousers . . . $392 and he bought two pairs.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 ANOTHER DUMP ACCOUNT BY LOSER SNORTS.
@LaReynedEpee
48 minutes ago
So?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@mireille4751 Dump account Philip, spreading lies about being an influencer and getting the clothes at a discounted price? Mr. “ I can’t afford a fish sandwich at McDonald’s or a stone for a fake engagement ring for my fake fiancé who is the age of my mother” did not pay anything for the clothing. Stephanie used grifted funds or star rental money to buy him some new clothing.

Do you see how he tries to evade accountability and responsibility by posting on her fake account And I’m not specifically stating that Stephanie paid a reduced price because the vendor believed that the paid cast member, gay, fake fiancé of a minor YouTuber was an influencer. Creating chaos and confusion Using smoke and mirrors tactics every day.

3 minutes ago
Influencers seldom pay items full price because they offer free advertisement to the sellers.
---
Look!A freshly botoxed Gerry got a new jacket! do you know that she looks at vendors on site before she goes to the show so she plan to purchase the jacket and coordinated her outfit with it. Look at her Duper’s delight grin. She and Philip become giddy as they spend money receipt from deceit and lies.Where your mentos engagement ring? Noticed that their floral friend who got them into the show did not congratulate the gruesome twosome on their engagement? Pavlina didn’t mention the engagement either.. Hmmmmmm. Is it because they know that Philip is gay nd is a paid actor/ fellow grifter, pretending to be Stephanie’s fiancé?
View attachment 2954103
Shes developing liver lips to match Snorts’.

• Haha
  • Sick

graciemckitten

VIP Member
When I first got out of graduate school, I worked for several years directly with a man who graduated from West Point Military Academy in the United States. He was a tough boss and held me to some of the same exacting standards he learned at West Point. He told me that arriving 15 minutes early to any appointment, meeting, or event was being late. He insisted that I arrive for any scheduled appointments, meetings, or events 30 minutes before they were set to commence and would actually keep track of when I arrived. Everything had to be completed with military precision and according to specific standards.

Once I finally left the job, that habit was ingrained in me and I still arrive 30 minutes early for meetings, dinner, or appointments.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
That’s Potts
---

Steph had a puncture mark from the dog on her breast bone during the d’Agde mansion tour. Why does she hold him like that?
Fanny holds Leftalot like that and enjoys the scratches because she's missing rough sex with Potty.

• Haha
  • Sick

Imperious Me

VIP Member
Pethericks are cracking on but saying they couldn't keep working on kitchen without selling his prints-bit rich when they have a 16k coffee machine and have spent 250k on the kitchen at the convent which has no use
Is he setting up a little tea shop/cafe to make a job for himself? I don't understand why he's spending money on Gwen chateau...
---
That’s… that’s the copper pan he used to whack me over my head… you can still see the dents.
:cry::cry::cry::cry:

YOU MONSTER!!
YOU WISH!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Beachgirl

VIP Member
I've been meaning to post about this for a couple of days now and keep forgetting.
I know that someone here made a post from this guy.....I've been watching him since April, when he started his Insta account (a friend recommended it to me). He bought a home in Sicily and is renovating it. The owner who sold it to him left all of the contents of the house, so he's going through, cleaning up everything left behind, selling some in auctions that he's hosting on his website. He's taken us to Turkey, where he got a hair transplant, he got something done with his teeth in the UK. I've been wondering what's going on with him, why he was doing posts about his hair and teeth stuff (and he doesn't look all that different in the before and after, if you ask me!) and it turns out he posted that a film crew is going to be there to film him, but he can't say which one.

I really like him! I find him to be gracious and very humble. If I were only 40 years younger......LOL!!! And of course, the fact he's in Italy doesn't hurt!

George is also the grandson of R.D. Laing, a well-known, very controversial, Scottish psychiatrist in the 1960's, known as the father of the "anti-psychiatry movement". Very controversial for the time and sort of thought of as a crackpot, he was trying revolutionize care for schizophrenics. There was a film about him from 2017 starring David Tennant, that I've actually seen, called "Mad To Be Normal".

Anyhow, if this is the sort of content Channel 4 is replacing Stephanie Jarvis with (I don't know that it is Channel 4!) I am here for it!

I shall keep an eye on his Instagram account. Flicking through the comments I found out that it is one of the buy an old house for €1 scheme.
Alan Carr and Amanda Holden did a series on this last year.

Attachments

• Heart

C'est moi

VIP Member
I’m in Central Florida and Whatever is out there is bad! My partner brought it home from GERMany. It’s not Covid but I’ve been sick since May 1 and of course it’s the busiest time at school. Still have a hacking cough 4 weeks later…
Is it 100 day cough I've heard talk about?

• Wow

graciemckitten

VIP Member
After all, he had been looking for them for five years. They're not even that expensive... blah, blah...
Fanny is wearing a skirt and a coat paid for €1,700 (vest, shirt, shoes, we have no idea). For Snorty's wardrobe.....View attachment 2954246View attachment 2954247
Great work! You are Gertrude are on a roll tonight! Thank you!
Stephanie lied, naturally, in the cd comment section and claimed that the trousers were €160.

• Heart

C'est moi

VIP Member
View attachment 2954856

View attachment 2954845

hilda3684
3 hours ago (edited)
I love the store owner’s scarf, but I’m wondering whose teeth are on her necklace. Wonderful video. Thank you for sharing all of the beautiful things from your adventure.

TheChateauDiaries
1 hour ago
It’s her children’s teeth!
No words.

I know parents keep their children's milk teeth, I have the boys' somewhere, but to set them in a necklace... Is it me or is that a tad out there? Maybe Despicable fanny made a blague. And nobody got it!
---
Stephanie has yet to figure out you can't purchase elegance nor class,
to which she has neither. She is 'Lipstick on a Pig' (there must be a better saying, as I adore pigs). Stephanie is an insult to all animals.
Glitter on a turd.

As in, you can't polish a turd but you can sprinkle glitter on it.

You're welcome 😂
---
You do remember there are no locks at Lalande?!
Oh yes I do. I may even consider buying bendy Wendy, the grimreaper, a one way ticket. Anyone want to chip in?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
Fanny was wearing the mentos ring in the vlog prior to her south of France jaunt. How did she collect this from London?
Boodles have a shop at the flower show perhaps they will make a purchase… this ring is too similar and not bigger than Nattys but still!
This garden might be an idea for Fanny’s purchase this year.
Her memorial garden for all staff, friends and animals lost could have their own pillar and bust.

My pet hate is when on the phone and someone is taking down personal details and they say what’s the name? The name of what I say?

Attachments

• Heart

Hedda Hopper

VIP Member
Oh, dear! Pavlina reminds me of Dan before he got his teeth fixed and put on some weight! Maybe she could do a song and dance about being a misplaced refuge to get funding for a trip to Turkey. I'm sure she's learned a lot about grifting hanging out with Fanny and Co.. I know it's mean, sorry I couldn't help it.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
1. we know Stephanie made up the tale about a Fox cleaning out the henhouse.
2. Stephanie has planted comments in the CD comment section stating that a fox would never attack a tiny dog like.Ratso. Not true. Ratso is tiny and within the size of white range of an animal targeted by foxes. Also, a fox may also defend itself against an aggressive high prey tiny dog like Ratso.
3. Ratso still at risk of being attacked by peacocks, Eagles, hawks, owl, kicked by a pissed off sheep, attacked by larger dog, etc.
FOX ATTACKS DOG APPROXIMATELY SAME SIZE AS RATSO.

The fox lunges at the dog and then rebounds off the patio before chasing her onto the grass.Jackaranians are a crossbreed known for their inquisitive and alert nature. They measure up to 10 inches tall and weigh between six and 14 pounds.

Once there, the fox pins down the tiny 'jackaranian' and repeatedly bites and claws at her as she struggles to get away.

When it seems that the fox has completely overpowered Roxy, Mrs Carroll's husband Kenny comes rushing from the house screaming and waving his hands to break the pair up. Watch video below.

When it is a rat-dog, you cannot blame the fox for thinking it is food.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Fromthenorth

French parsley is chervil
I had to look up cerfeuil, I did not remember what it was in English (not something I use regularly in my kitchen)

• Heart
Reactions: 18