Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

C'est moi

VIP Member
Awesome sleuthing Tea with Lemon!

Viewers Have asked for the name of the designer of this skirt and jacket in the CD comment section. Stephanie is not gonna tell them how much she spent on this outfit. So far, Stephanie has ignored these questions, as usual. She never wants to truth to be revealed.

Isn’t it strange that weird Wendy has not figured out that Stephanie doesn’t really like her but likes to use her for content and gifts? Stephanie got Pavlina enter the garden show but couldn’t manage to get Wendy a pass for the show? Loser Philip doesn’t even garden, break a nail, or even go outside, what the hell was he doing at the garden show other than shopping for clothing and crap?
It's always possible that Pavlova as a journalist got her own press pass. Consider that. She's not travelling around on a permanent jolly. She is a travel journalist.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
With all this grifting and the lies and cheating, Lalande really became a haven for the outsiders, the unwanted.

Makes me wonder when Gil Ofarim will get there, both parties could benefit and learn from each other.

(For those two people who do not know him: a German Jewish singer, accused a hotel of antisemitism. 2 years later confessed his lies. Was ordered to pay 10000 euros, which he still didn’t.)

View attachment 2952727
Oh my 😱 I was listening to his music when I was a teenager. It seems he always portray the nice guy, doing good in the world through his music.🙄🙄 Never heard anything since then. This is juicy gossip than her Chateau Diaries 🤣🤣

• Haha

C'est moi

VIP Member
user-jz9bf5ue3b
13 minutes ago
Stephanie, you always underdress.... don't you check the weather before heading out......because then you have to buy something......oh wait, I just got it, that's on purpose.....lol

@GillDunn-ch6qg
7 hours ago
Full marks Stephanie - you’ll probably end up with another chill but you smiled us through the rain to see all the beauty you could see. Thank you - I miss visiting Chelsea myself.

@jomeyer13
1 hour ago (edited)
I was thinking too she'll be down sick again.// how does one save dry clean only clothes ruined.
@jomeyer13 one doesn't try save ruined dry clean only clothes if one's name is Despicable fanny. One simply throws them away and buys something new at twice, or even, three times the price. Viola.

• Sick
  • Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Off topic: if you are interested, Matt Fraser talks about channeling pets and about the knowledge pets/ animals have in the afterlife. If you recently lost a pet, you may like to hear what he has to say about the topic. He is channelled many animals. He related a story where he was doing a reading for a woman who had a pet goat that she loved dearly but her family was old school, and when she came home one day, they ate the goat for dinner, and the woman was devastated. When she got a reading with Matt, the goat came through, and was with her grandparents who had eaten the goat. The goat was fine in the afterlife.

• Wow
  • Heart

UvulaDonor

VIP Member
speaking of small dogs - what happened to the little one that was Michael's at the Doing it ourselves Chateau?

• Wow
  • Sad

Margo Polo

VIP Member
I've been meaning to post about this for a couple of days now and keep forgetting.
I know that someone here made a post from this guy.....I've been watching him since April, when he started his Insta account (a friend recommended it to me). He bought a home in Sicily and is renovating it. The owner who sold it to him left all of the contents of the house, so he's going through, cleaning up everything left behind, selling some in auctions that he's hosting on his website. He's taken us to Turkey, where he got a hair transplant, he got something done with his teeth in the UK. I've been wondering what's going on with him, why he was doing posts about his hair and teeth stuff (and he doesn't look all that different in the before and after, if you ask me!) and it turns out he posted that a film crew is going to be there to film him, but he can't say which one.

I really like him! I find him to be gracious and very humble. If I were only 40 years younger......LOL!!! And of course, the fact he's in Italy doesn't hurt!

George is also the grandson of R.D. Laing, a well-known, very controversial, Scottish psychiatrist in the 1960's, known as the father of the "anti-psychiatry movement". Very controversial for the time and sort of thought of as a crackpot, he was trying revolutionize care for schizophrenics. There was a film about him from 2017 starring David Tennant, that I've actually seen, called "Mad To Be Normal".

Anyhow, if this is the sort of content Channel 4 is replacing Stephanie Jarvis with (I don't know that it is Channel 4!) I am here for it!

I posted the video where he got his hair transplant, there was a 100 voucher.( for Philip) I like him as well. He seems like a normal lad.

• Heart

billybudd

VIP Member
Grrrrr......The only thing I hate more than taxidermy is Philip. And Stephanie and Isabelle.
(I think that about covers it)
That dumb duchess with the poison garden fills her stately home with taxidermy, including huge fucking rats she finds it amusing to hide in the corners of the state rooms.

• Sick
  • Wow
I know many of us found ol’ Fanny Flasher from watching DIY and renovation vloggers. Do any of you subscribe to French artist PaulyGones? He does whole house renos that often include his Rube Goldberh-esque touches. He’s very talented, creative and actually finishes projects. He doesn’t post often or regularly but he’s always interesting. You’ll need subtitles if you’re not fluent in the language.

• Heart

Hedda Hopper

VIP Member
Only for warm weather events and I was wearing them unironically before they were cool. I also don’t go for the more psychedelic designs/colors. Here’s my big confession though. I have and wear several pair of linen/silk blend Italian retro high waisted, wide legged slacks.
Of course you do darling! In colors or just neutrals? ❤

• Heart
  • Haha

CountessPompidoo

VIP Member
Just spotted this comment on the Moons latest vlog... they've reached 25K subs and 2 million views... people commenting how they had found them through various other vloggers... CD's MP, The Pethericks, Sadie in France.. Sean got a mention... M & M also recommended to be viewed for her sewing skills (given that Jenny is a machinist, repairing Teddies etc) any way this didn't go unnoticed... The Porcelain hoarder....
My new secret crush 😻

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Beachgirl

VIP Member
In most countries in Europe it is required to have a registered home address, that’s known to every administrative institution (insurance, IRS, court, police, land registry office,...).

I think she used either her father’s or sister‘s address for that. I haven’t heard much of her, but I think her English is pretty good for a simple backpacker.
I think in England you only need to provide evidence of your name on one utility bill.

Cleo's Asp

VIP Member
Piglet does not look like Ratso. The greedy grifters are trying to emotionally manipulate viewers, so they will be accepting of the gruesome twosome paying for the two figurines with grifted money. Their premeditated calculating storyline is that piglet reminds them of Ratso. No, he does not look like Piglet,

View attachment 2954867View attachment 2954877
View attachment 2954879
That's the Disney version. To be honest, the original one does bear a slight resemblance to Leftalot but that's as far as it goes. He's sweet and innocent and does not prey on birds and sheep!

• Haha

Fromthenorth

Monty has two female gardeners assisting him. I can't remember if he said they were part time or full time.

@Just Grift Wood I actually have two Ben Pentreath books, moving back and forth I sometimes forget what I've got.
English Houses - Inspirational Interiors From City Apartments to Country Manor Houses.
English Decoration -Timeless Inspiration for the Contemporary Home.
I highly recommend both of them.
I bet those two females assistants are also there to learn from him and experiment, a plus for them and for him and his garden.

• Heart