Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cleo's Asp

VIP Member
I always thought Smythsons of Bond Street was pronounced in the same way as Smithsons would be and not as Fanny pronounces it. Am I correct? I may not be.

Reactions: 17

billybudd

VIP Member
I see this book soon turning up a Lalande and Despicable fanny spouting enthusiastically about it. Either she, or one of her sycophantic fans, will see it being discussed here and it will be one of her must haves.
Moving the light one eighth inch out against the darkness is a good thing.
I doubt it very seriously however. Celestine was not a dangerous liaisons player. (As I recall from my first reading nearly 30 years ago, she did in fact run an inn, however. But mixed with, you know, rubes and not aristocrats like Philip Janssen, Marie Wiik, Tobacco John and Permaslime.)

• Heart

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
The Pethericks continue to make strides with the convent as well as the chateau kitchen. Michael seems to be making wise design choices, and Yannis has become very skilled at plastering. They're also moving quickly towards solving a sagging beam issue as the library is becoming a reality. Take note, Stephanie-they have 376 followers on Youtube now AND they're putting in a lot of hard work every day.
They have their share of wackos watching.
Imagine a statue of all the workers🙄😂

Attachments

• Haha

Cleo's Asp

VIP Member
Same kind of upbringing for me. I get very stressed if I'm running late so I avoid it like the plague! If I have to go somewhere for an appointment I've never been to, I plan a trip ahead of time so I'm familiar with the route and KNOW where I can park. That's the tricky part.
You could have been me saying exactly that! I spend much of my time sitting waiting as I have arrived so early. I am just the same about planning the route and where to park.

• Heart
Mr. T Rex is an old surfer, so Hawaiian shirts are his version of "dressing up", paired with Greg Norman shorts (from Sam's Club) and boat shoes. (He has actual suits to wear to formal events, funerals and weddings.) How did I not ever realize TB had outlet stores? I buy them for him at Nordie's- usually as a distraction from my other purchases. :ROFLMAO:

I do love Tommy Bahama furniture, though- I have a lot of it in Casa de T Rex. Do they sell furniture in the outlet stores as well? This could be my downfall...
I don’t know about their furniture. I think the Houston store does have it but I wasn’t looking. Here’s a list of the outlets in Florida.

• Heart

M&MsMom

VIP Member
From the Gibbons FB
Windy Wendy said the Chelsea Flower Show was a washout so she went to the Ardmore shop and two rays of sunshine walked in.
Stephanie looks a bit "jowly" in this photo. Too bad the vast amount of money she's spent on her cosmetic procedures didn't address this. In my view, they've either caused it or enhanced it!

1716468419453.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

C'est moi

VIP Member
Where is Snorty’s expensive umbrella? The weather forecast called for rain most of this week in London so no big surprise to anyone who planned properly. But if they didn’t make a fuss about getting wet in the rain and going shopping, Fanny and Snorty would have no vlog content.
Probably couldn't get it on the plane. They would have had to pay and excess charge.

• Haha
Reactions: 16