Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ebb & Flow

When Anna was talking about her wallpaper design for the dressing room, she mentioned having the paper professionally printed in England and perhaps exploring going into production of her designs for sale. Which is a natural progression and I’m sure it would be very successful.

My initial thought was why on earth she’d chose to take her design to an English company, as France isn’t exactly bereft of companies which produce exclusive wallpaper! Remembering that the Fleiries have used Farrow & Ball paint through the house (possibly a collab?), I wondered if there were ideas in the pipeline for Anna to work with F&B on wallpaper design. A quick visit to the F&B website and I discovered that they will be launching the Purnon collection! Based on wallpaper fragments discovered at Ch. Purnon.

Promo video for the project

There are F&B showrooms in Paris but I’m not sure if design and production in done solely in the U.K.

Swivelling back to Lalande, it must stick in SJ’s craw that her historically unimportant, falling down farmhouse has nothing to offer in the way of inspiration for wallpaper and/or fabric designs that could be billed the Lalande Collection.
Yet another income stream for Anna & Philip (Anna used 'Little Greene' paint company).

Reactions: 20

Imperious Me

VIP Member
Fanny has forgotten her previous lie. I do not recall which vlog or to who she was conversing but she said something vague like ‘the chickens …chicken Fanny, are on the other side . Fanny said this when in the walled garden. I kept looking to see if they were by the bread oven room but no. Long dead.

Annalise must be paying ahead for her next stay in the family flat that Snorts has just been introduced too…
She'll have to buy all new juice jugs and picnic containers... Fanny took hers to the junk shop. Be funny if Annalise went and bought them all back 😂

• Haha

UvulaDonor

VIP Member
I have to avoid the TB outlet store here and in Houston. I’m embarrassingly fond of Hawaiian shirts for summer.
Crikey - you didn't strike me a Hawaiian shirt kinda guy. Here, it's the dad's wanting to be nerdy cool who show up to BBQs in their Hawaiian shirts. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

JackSpratt

VIP Member
I doubt that Annalise would bother to traipse upto Servian to Emmaüs. She won't stray far from le Cap. She'll be able to get more juice jugs and picnic containers from the local Intermarché, they're just getting their summer season stock in.
---

I'm trying to remember the last time I heard there was a raccoon sighting in France? That wasn't in a zoo. We still have dinosaurs and sabre tooth tigers roaming around the garrigue...
What about the Surrey Puma, remember that? :ROFLMAO:
1716308813150.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Pekey

VIP Member
Bird flu is a big worry and can not be under estimated if it enters our ecosystems.

We were going to get a shingles jab but Mr GM got shingles!! I actually had shingles when I was four years old but I am definitely getting the shingles jab as you can get it a second time.

We always get our flu and covid shots at the end of May to see us through Winter.

As for masks we haven't stopped wearing them. We still wear them, especially out shopping. I wear mine to the hairdressers in Castlemaine. My hairdresser is a bit of a loose cannon. The second time she got covid she actually.went into the salon to work. She was also reported to police for not wearing a mask when it was mandatory. The admin staff at my Castlemaine physio have started wearing masks again and they've put the barrier screens back up. The ABC news, tonight recommended that in light of the new covid wave and the increase in whooping cough, flu, RSV and walking pneumonia, people start wearing masks again. As I've said before, be a goat not a sheep.
You know Gertie .... I asked the GP if I could get the covid and the flu together and he said no....... now a couple of years ago he gave me both ( god I was sick I have to admit after it ) so that is why I am late plus my hubby operation.
I am sorry to hear your husband has shingles .... it can be so painful ....... did he get that medicine you take just after you get it? It makes it "better" so they say.
Masks are back for me . 😷
Hasn't it been cold and its not winter yet !!!

• Heart
It's always possible that Pavlova as a journalist got her own press pass. Consider that. She's not travelling around on a permanent jolly. She is a travel journalist.
Journalists write things, travel bloggers write things. Have we seen anything that Pavalina has written? Does.she write under another name? I think she is traveling on Daddys money. How do people not have a real home to go to??? Even a camper van is a home. But to stay in hotels and other peoples homes???? i guess I am a homebody, travel is great, but its good to be home.

• Heart

C'est moi

VIP Member
I reckon that there may be a transactional relationship between him and Percy so although the fun is missing from this visit he is hanging on in there until mummy dear and Percy arrive in order to conclude their business arrangement.

As well as the chicken fencing I think Selmar’s composting system has also done a disappearing act.
Maybe maman 🦇 and Percy are matchmaking! Maybe they invited Grant in the hope of getting the prancing twat Thrush out of the picture and get his horrible girly nails out 🤮 out of Despicable fanny. Stranger thing have happened!

• Haha

Hedda Hopper

VIP Member
Much has been commented on Snorty's new summer stylings. But shockingly he is more on trend than one might expect. He His linen ensemble would fit right in at the Chelsea Flower Show.

WWD has a best dressed at the CFS feature and actor Josh O'Connor makes the list. Change the trainers to red, open a button, and add hair extensions, granny rings, a French tuck, and a Chateau Love tote, and the two could be twins!

View attachment 2950941View attachment 2950944
Just goes to show you that even WWD gets it wrong sometimes! 🤣 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
What’s holding up the wedding? Can’t they decide on the menu?

That would do it for sure

View attachment 2953493
Davey’s starter at the restaurant that Fanny ate by mistake!
Definitely FRK inspired.
Fanny is trying to out off completing the chapel hence the recent flog. They will not get married until the chapel is finished, yes we see you Fanny.
Fanny had a green shirt dress and an orange shirt dress, a white dress that looked like a bagging out dress and a Liberty print skirt and red sweater. So far more than two days in London Fanny.
Did you notice they zoomed in on the necklace that matches Snort’s bracelet from Cartier.

They are such show offs and have to film and then show and tell when they buy stuff.

It was a vlog of nothing and I cannot imagine Patron will be pleased with how their money is really being spent .
Let us see what they film at Chelsea in the rain and what wonders they might buy.
As for Snorts , the huge floral displayed and all the twit comments in is that he notices some blue and white plates that they have at the dump. He should have stayed behind.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry

Freesia54

VIP Member
Grant just shared a rare, I had never seen before, close up of beautiful Ruby 😊 on his insta…

It wouldn't surprise me if Ruby was the suspected fox that Amoury allegedly saw...
---
Revision. Bendy Wendy, the grimreaper, is more than weird! She's downright scary. What wouldn't she do for her gurl crush, Despicable fanny?
---

Touché, bendy Wendy the grimreaper 🤣
I so wanted to straighten her tie... it was off centre... someone should have told her.

• Haha