The Chateau Diaries #307 Stephanie Jarvis, how do other châteaux progress but yours does not?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fanny's "costume" regency coat was a huge waste of money. She'll probably never wear it again. She looked ridiculous parading around the show in it. She really does see herself as a celebrity, pretending to be an official presenter. What makes her such a fool is her entourage of unattractive nobodies following her around with their tit eating grins!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Can’t believe Ch4 didn’t pick up Fanny and Ollie for a travel show. Fanny will be spinning when she see’s this!
It would be even funnier if Fanny’s travel vlogs inspired Tricky Dickie and Fallen Angel to create this show. We know they like to steal ideas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Fanny and Snorts treated Pavlina to a dental makeover in their thumbnail. How generous of them! :ROFLMAO:

pav's new teeth.jpg
pavlina.JPG

Bastards.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Can’t believe Ch4 didn’t pick up Fanny and Ollie for a travel show. Fanny will be spinning when she see’s this!
Oh god. They're standing in front of salt pans. Please tell me they're not invading down here too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Oh god. They're standing in front of salt pans. Please tell me they're not invading down here too.
Looks suspiciously like Aigues Mortes doesn't it, oh no. Push them in the drink too if you see them.

Don't want them over this way either. I suppose I could push them in the river with the Ragondin and the Pike.
1716562200187.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I bet Windy wished she hadn't gone on the defense Linda Lord has back up

Kelly Joyce
Linda Lord It is bad and going off the rails. Less and less shown of the crumbling Chateau. Redo of rooms already finished? Loads of travel and shopping! Not a good look!!!

Windy's reply
Kelly Joyce the rooms that are being re done are those which need structural work . Some rooms had a quick makeover when Steph first bought but now need proper consideration. Stephanie has a priority restoration list but also smaller manageable jobs that can be done too. Redecoration is not the same as restoration and would not come from the restoration fund set up .

You go Kelly, her reply

Lovely of you to defend them because not many of the loyal "in house" fans are left

Linda as back up

Exactly!!!!!!

All the other nutters loved it .......tossers
Wendy Grimface doesn’t get it, does she? Stefphanie wouldn’t recognise a “priority” if it hit her in the face. If she had prioritised structural repairs to the fabric of the chateau as soon as Patreon funds came flooding in - forgoing crazed projects like the lake, the jardin à’l’anglaise and the chapel - the main building wouldn’t be in the perilous state it is now.

Instead SJ has indulged herself by spending tens of thousands of patrons’ funding on superficial fripperies.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Fanny and Snorts treated Pavlina to a dental makeover in their thumbnail. How generous of them! :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2954731View attachment 2954732
Bastards.
Where is Snorty’s expensive umbrella? The weather forecast called for rain most of this week in London so no big surprise to anyone who planned properly. But if they didn’t make a fuss about getting wet in the rain and going shopping, Fanny and Snorty would have no vlog content.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.