The Chateau Diaries #307 Stephanie Jarvis, how do other châteaux progress but yours does not?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m currently lying in Emergency and have been diagnosed with pneumonia. I’ve been coughing since early May. Just waiting to see how I react to the meds but suspect I’ll be admitted. 🙁
I hope the meds kick in quickly and you are able to get back home soon. Do look after yourself. 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 24
They make me feel physically sick. They must have known what the weather was like and should have dressed accordingly. Stop making excuses for your extorcionately expensive purchases with your granny patrons money. And the Ardmore purchases were not gifts. We are not stupid Fanny
I tend to think the Ardmore things on the vlog were gifts as I don't think the owner would have agreed to be filmed pretending to give things away free of charge otherwise. I do, however, feel sure that they will have bought several more items themselves which they probably promised to display and film at LL at a later date, and, in return, they were given a decoration and a scarf. They may then later lie that the items they bought were gifted, as they have in the past. There c must be a limit as to how many items a company gives to "influencers" but they certainly hope to gain from the exposure on social media. I do wonder, however, how many of Fanny Flash's followers actually order Ardmore products from South Africa or buy them elsewhere, apart from Nic and Marie, of course. I guess Fanny probably bought at least one of those scarves in another colour, as well as being gifted the yellow one. It wouldn't surprise me if they bought more decorations and one of the bowls with hoopoes round it. Wait and see; after a few months, some more Ardmore items will appear on the vlogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Susan-iy5fv
55 minutes ago
Philip's trousers . . . $392 and he bought two pairs.
numpty.JPG

"I have been looking for men's high-waisted trousers for five years."

BULLSHIT, PHYLLIS.

It took me five seconds to find these at Max Mouder; and they are cheaper no less. They come in his favored belted bow.

high-waisted bow.jpg
cumberbund bow.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
frannyalfonso
3 minutes ago
The Chelsea Flower Show is a lovely event. Marie would have loved it I think. Sorry but I just can't see the appeal of Ardmore, it's a bit OTT for me, but each to their own. It would work well in a hot sunny country I can see that or very large rooms like the chateau.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
U
The lady doth protest too much, me thinks. She's getting a tad defensive.
The only positive side to all this is that the gruesome twosome are wasting hours of their time creating fake accounts, trying to remember which faker they are each time, and discussing what to say before actually typing it out. At least, it's stopping them from even more shopping and other things they would much prefer to be doing. At the same time, they will be giggling away at how clever they are, assuming everyone is taken in by them. It all just proves how guilty they are and what immoral human beings they are and they know that but are desperate not to stop the money rolling in. They would just ignore the criticism otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just a reminder of how the Dump fake account tag team game of lies is played. I’m posting a snapshot of the conversation. Stephanie added a sentence to the official château, diaries reply.
984296B0-BE3B-4D6D-8F49-C15D082A9A9C.png

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Who is their right mind would want to look like either of them? Being a legend in your own mind does not make you an influencer. Under no circumstances would any sane person want to dress like Philip And even if one did, it would only be one to two people out of several hundred thousand people whom they claim to be subscribers. That is not very influential.
It seems to me that Fanny has only recently realised that a lot of so-called influencers are given many free items. I know she has been given things by companies but she didn't seem aware that so many others get a lot of free stuff. I don't think she's even been very Interested in other people. Now, she has obviously cottoned on to the fact that she can promote her channels even more and openly consider herself as an influencer to get even more stuff and she will clearly focus on very high end companies, not just trashy ones like 100 Stars. Some companies believe what they are told and may think they are on to something useful as she was a Christie's tastemaker (!). They are in for a nasty shock as she is not famous and in the grand scheme of things, has a relatively small following, many of whom cannot afford to buy high end products, despite the fact that she's raking in so much money each month.She also realises that she can use the gifts as an excuse to quash comments about her greedy spending. She has done that before but not, as far as I remember, in reply to negative comments on the vlogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Look what nasty phi phi has received in the past 6 to 8 months from master beggar Stephanie:
  1. $1500 - $2,000 Ratso dog
  2. $1500 dog carrier
  3. $2000 dog clothes, food, toys, beds, etc.
  4. several thousand dollars of designer clothing, suits, coats
  5. Several thousand dollars worth of porcelain and antiques
  6. Luxury vacations to Scotland, Vienna. Venice, South Africa, second luxury Safari, several trips to London, trips to Germany, Belgium, south of France, weekends at tobacco Johnny’s Chateau, etc. ( operas, private tours, luxury boats in Venice, charity events, parties with bubble girl, etc)
  7. been to a dozen auctions and brocantes to purchase furniture and porcelain with grifted money
  8. A Porsche
  9. thousands of euros of 5 star meals and shopping
What has he done in return? Gifted a Mentos ring and a cheap stoneless ring to Stephanie.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
In most countries in Europe it is required to have a registered home address, that’s known to every administrative institution (insurance, IRS, court, police, land registry office,...).

I think she used either her father’s or sister‘s address for that. I haven’t heard much of her, but I think her English is pretty good for a simple backpacker.
I think in England you only need to provide evidence of your name on one utility bill.

Reactions: 17
View attachment 2954243
oh this needs a trigger warning those shark eyes
Not to mention those claw like hands oh my God, they are frightening.
Also, I think that new jacket and skirt look like a goat herder …she’s an old Heidi.
And speaking of Wendy, the grim , She’s just a little troll. Go back to your little shop and sell those sheets…. you can sit in the corner and felt away… so pathetic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Hell knows I am not the one to defend a member of the dump… no way, but I am pretty sure Pavlova has nowhere else to go.

She can not go home, Ukrainians are still begging to be accepted as refugees by several European countries. Even if she was not a refugee from start, just a young Ukrainian backpacking around Europe, she was caught in a horrific situation. The war in Ukraine is in a terrible stage, Russia has greater fire power and is gaining grounds, the young woman can not go back and has no other place to go.

Even if she had some way of funding herself, which I don’t think she has, she needs a safe place to stay for longer amounts of time. I am pretty sure, as her employer, Fanny has helped Pavlova apply for France’s “Titre de Sejour” and feel grateful to Fanny in some way… and the shitoo in France is her safe location.

I absolutely detest all those people, all of them, everyone connected to Fanny and Isabelle, even the side ones, but I feel for Pavlova.
Didn't someone somewhere along say that at least one of Pavlina's family member's live outside of Ukraine? If Pavlina has nowhere else to go, then where is she staying when not at the dump? I don't think we're getting the whole story about her and that's deliberate. I don't buy the whole refuge thing, never did. It just doesn't add up. She's obviously not poor and destitute.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.