The Chateau Diaries #307 Stephanie Jarvis, how do other châteaux progress but yours does not?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Lady Avonlea I hope you are feeling better!
Apparently in hospital for the weekend, although I am starting to feel better.
---
Have we seen that expensive oil splashed dress since?
I thought Fanny may have wore that green dress when they flew out last Sunday on Ryan Air.
---
Snorty didn’t go flying on Monday. I’m wondering how many auction houses he visited while left unattended, and how much crap he bought that we won’t see until it suddenly pops up in a few months?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
---

I thought Fanny may have wore that green dress when they flew out last Sunday on Ryan Air.
---
Snorty didn’t go flying on Monday. I’m wondering how many auction houses he visited while left unattended, and how much crap he bought that we won’t see until it suddenly pops up in a few months?
While she was flying, he was most likely wearing just a crop top and leather chaps in a sling at the Sweatbox!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There was more...

View attachment 2954880
View attachment 2954875

Kelly Joyce
Wendy Grimwood Lovely of you to explain. People have died, chickens are dead, dead landscaping. Containers to store hoarded items. No heat, lake, grand salon, terrace, etc . . . many excuses. Please tell me that is a good look!!!

Wendy Grimwood
Linda Lord all Patron money goes on restoration. I think Stephanie and Philip should be allowed to spend their money on what they want without criticism. Stephanie works hard creating vlogs which is how she earns her income.its a job that she devotes many hours to a lot of which are unsociable.

Linda Lord
Wendy Grimwood but if they can afford spend so much unnecessary money on themselves, why do they need others to pay for restoration of their home. Are they using the chapel star money?

Kelly Joyce
Linda Lord Exactly!!!!!!

OOoo good catch, love it. Please let this be the start of the summer of discontent.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Plus her god awful jacket at £845.00. The jumper he got, cashmere do we think? Did she buy one, I was getting pissed off by then.

She's bought more than wad shown for sure.

Then there was Ardmore 🤢🤢🤢🤢
I think the image of the jumper posted described it as Shetland wool as I immediately felt the need to scratch

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Piglet is 5000 pounds, $ 6,371.83 hot cast
cold cast 1500 pounds, $ 1,911.55

View attachment 2954892

Pooh is 13,000 pounds, 16,566.75
Cold cast 2500 pounds, $3,185.91

View attachment 2954891

The 2 sculptures hot cast total 18,000 pounds, $22,938.58 plus delivery.
The 2 sculptures cold cast total 4,000 pounds, $ 5,097.46 , plus delivery p, so probably $6,000 minimum.
Neither price includes taxes,
Didn't you hear the Tit say regarding the total cost of the two bonzes 'about the price of a car'. I wonder if that's what they've paid the puffs for the Porsche or was it the Megane.

He's so bleeping dense to let a snippet like that out.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
---

---
Good you are feeling better, a couple of extra days in the hospital won’t hurt, try to relax and keep posting on tattle😉

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Dumb ass Phillip is back under dump account Mirielle trying to defend be about €800 spent on two pairs of pants for himself and trying to imply that he is an influencer and did not pay full price. Bullshit. Do you see how they’ve been using these fake accounts to create confusion and chaos, and to interject false information into the forum, to try to hide their excessive luxury spending and greed. WE SEE YOU SNORTS!

Snorts added a comment by second dump account Mirielle within 30 minutes after I posted the LeReyned comment here by his other Dump account. So predictable. Such a con artist. Why does naughty have such a wildly overblown ego And believe people want to look like him and dress like him, WTF?

Susan-iy5fv
55 minutes ago
Philip's trousers . . . $392 and he bought two pairs.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 ANOTHER DUMP ACCOUNT BY LOSER SNORTS.
@LaReynedEpee
48 minutes ago
So?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@mireille4751 Dump account Philip, spreading lies about being an influencer and getting the clothes at a discounted price? Mr. “ I can’t afford a fish sandwich at McDonald’s or a stone for a fake engagement ring for my fake fiancé who is the age of my mother” did not pay anything for the clothing. Stephanie used grifted funds or star rental money to buy him some new clothing.

Do you see how he tries to evade accountability and responsibility by posting on her fake account And I’m not specifically stating that Stephanie paid a reduced price because the vendor believed that the paid cast member, gay, fake fiancé of a minor YouTuber was an influencer. Creating chaos and confusion Using smoke and mirrors tactics every day.

3 minutes ago
Influencers seldom pay items full price because they offer free advertisement to the sellers.
---
Look!A freshly botoxed Gerry got a new jacket! do you know that she looks at vendors on site before she goes to the show so she plan to purchase the jacket and coordinated her outfit with it. Look at her Duper’s delight grin. She and Philip become giddy as they spend money receipt from deceit and lies.Where your mentos engagement ring? Noticed that their floral friend who got them into the show did not congratulate the gruesome twosome on their engagement? Pavlina didn’t mention the engagement either.. Hmmmmmm. Is it because they know that Philip is gay nd is a paid actor/ fellow grifter, pretending to be Stephanie’s fiancé?
View attachment 2954103
Shes developing liver lips to match Snorts’.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
It's always possible that Pavlova as a journalist got her own press pass. Consider that. She's not travelling around on a permanent jolly. She is a travel journalist.
Journalists write things, travel bloggers write things. Have we seen anything that Pavalina has written? Does.she write under another name? I think she is traveling on Daddys money. How do people not have a real home to go to??? Even a camper van is a home. But to stay in hotels and other peoples homes???? i guess I am a homebody, travel is great, but its good to be home.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Teeth??????
Wendy has her children's teeth set as charms and placed them around her neck?
That is some weird tit. I'm sorry for swearing, but that's bleeping weird!
---
OOoo good catch, love it. Please let this be the start of the summer of discontent.
We had "Wintah of Kultcha" (thank you, @Le Baiseur ) and we are now entering the season called "Summah of Discontent"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Journalists write things, travel bloggers write things. Have we seen anything that Pavalina has written? Does.she write under another name? I think she is traveling on Daddys money. How do people not have a real home to go to??? Even a camper van is a home. But to stay in hotels and other peoples homes???? i guess I am a homebody, travel is great, but its good to be home.
She is certainly traveling on someone else dime for sure, even in the strictest budget, you still need to eat and take either metro or bus or train or flight and they are not always cheap. You also need a place to crash and wash. I do not know on who's dime she's traveling. Beside, you also need a "base camp" so to speak between trips. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Piglet does not look like Ratso. The greedy grifters are trying to emotionally manipulate viewers, so they will be accepting of the gruesome twosome paying for the two figurines with grifted money. Their premeditated calculating storyline is that piglet reminds them of Ratso. No, he does not look like Piglet,

View attachment 2954867View attachment 2954877
View attachment 2954879
That's the Disney version. To be honest, the original one does bear a slight resemblance to Leftalot but that's as far as it goes. He's sweet and innocent and does not prey on birds and sheep!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Where is Snorty’s expensive umbrella? The weather forecast called for rain most of this week in London so no big surprise to anyone who planned properly. But if they didn’t make a fuss about getting wet in the rain and going shopping, Fanny and Snorty would have no vlog content.
Probably couldn't get it on the plane. They would have had to pay and excess charge.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Piglet is 5000 pounds, $ 6,371.83 hot cast
cold cast 1500 pounds, $ 1,911.55

View attachment 2954892

Pooh is 13,000 pounds, 16,566.75
Cold cast 2500 pounds, $3,185.91

View attachment 2954891

The 2 sculptures hot cast total 18,000 pounds, $22,938.58 plus delivery.
The 2 sculptures cold cast total 4,000 pounds, $ 5,097.46 , plus delivery p, so probably $6,000 minimum.
Neither price includes taxes,
She'd be probably also have to buy Christopher Robin who was standing on the bridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.