The Chateau Diaries #307 Stephanie Jarvis, how do other châteaux progress but yours does not?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Revision. Bendy Wendy, the grimreaper, is more than weird! She's downright scary. What wouldn't she do for her gurl crush, Despicable fanny?
---

Touché, bendy Wendy the grimreaper 🤣
Being defended by Wendy Grimwood, is as effective as being attacked by a wet hen. For one brief second you're thinking, omg what was that?! Then when you realise she's poultry paltry, it's as funny as duck!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh, dear! Pavlina reminds me of Dan before he got his teeth fixed and put on some weight! Maybe she could do a song and dance about being a misplaced refuge to get funding for a trip to Turkey. I'm sure she's learned a lot about grifting hanging out with Fanny and Co.. I know it's mean, sorry I couldn't help it.
Honestly! Why couldn't Fanny use the "Look how young and pretty I am" filter on Pavlina. I know she's jealous of Pavlina's model figure. She's such a witch!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh, dear! Pavlina reminds me of Dan before he got his teeth fixed and put on some weight! Maybe she could do a song and dance about being a misplaced refuge to get funding for a trip to Turkey. I'm sure she's learned a lot about grifting hanging out with Fanny and Co.. I know it's mean, sorry I couldn't help it.
O wow, Dan‘s teeth look even worse than I remembered ..
he’s really repulsive and it’s not just his teeth.
Poor Pavlova you would think if she had all this money for travel, she would look into Invisalign instead. Or better yet let Fanny pay for it.
And speaking of paid for ,my God, how does an unemployed waiter afford money for pants and cashmere sweaters??? Fanny is truly delusional.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Anyone who has watched CD for some time ought to have noticed that every time Fanny goes away (i.e. all the time), she fails to pack appropriate clothing and has to buy coats, dresses etc on each trip. She must do it deliberately, but why? Who does she think she's fooling? It's not like she isn't buying clothes the rest of the time anyway, or having them sent to her. It must just be for the drama, like when she threw olive oil over herself at a restaurant and just had to go and buy another dress across the road after lunch.

I don't think I've ever come across anyone so materialistic, although, actually, Phiphi is probably worse. Arguably, she's spending money that she has earned, but he certainly isn't. He's just a parasite and is making her worse.

There's nothing wrong with wanting nice things, but she buys or receives so much and doesn't value anything; items are just mistreated and thrown away or forgotten in a cupboard (or now a shipping container) for years to go mouldy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Good gawd that's a HUGE bag just for collecting a couple radishes from the gawlden!
Perhaps it's really for carrying a flock of dead chickens?
1716565247719.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Stephanie has yet to figure out you can't purchase elegance nor class,
to which she has neither. She is 'Lipstick on a Pig' (there must be a better saying, as I adore pigs). Stephanie is an insult to all animals.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Piglet does not look like Ratso. The greedy grifters are trying to emotionally manipulate viewers, so they will be accepting of the gruesome twosome paying for the two figurines with grifted money. Their premeditated calculating storyline is that piglet reminds them of Ratso. No, he does not look like Piglet,

1716566718153.png
1716566982523.png

1716567027696.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I bet Windy wished she hadn't gone on the defense Linda Lord has back up

Kelly Joyce
Linda Lord It is bad and going off the rails. Less and less shown of the crumbling Chateau. Redo of rooms already finished? Loads of travel and shopping! Not a good look!!!

Windy's reply
Kelly Joyce the rooms that are being re done are those which need structural work . Some rooms had a quick makeover when Steph first bought but now need proper consideration. Stephanie has a priority restoration list but also smaller manageable jobs that can be done too. Redecoration is not the same as restoration and would not come from the restoration fund set up .

You go Kelly, her reply

Lovely of you to defend them because not many of the loyal "in house" fans are left

Linda as back up

Exactly!!!!!!

All the other nutters loved it .......tossers
There was more...

delete-cat.gif

once-you-post-something-on-the-internet-it-stays-there-forever-olivia-benson.gif

Kelly Joyce
Wendy Grimwood Lovely of you to explain. People have died, chickens are dead, dead landscaping. Containers to store hoarded items. No heat, lake, grand salon, terrace, etc . . . many excuses. Please tell me that is a good look!!!

Wendy Grimwood
Linda Lord
all Patron money goes on restoration. I think Stephanie and Philip should be allowed to spend their money on what they want without criticism. Stephanie works hard creating vlogs which is how she earns her income.its a job that she devotes many hours to a lot of which are unsociable.

Linda Lord
Wendy Grimwood but if they can afford spend so much unnecessary money on themselves, why do they need others to pay for restoration of their home. Are they using the chapel star money?

Kelly Joyce
Linda Lord Exactly!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Anyone who has watched CD for some time ought to have noticed that every time Fanny goes away (i.e. all the time), she fails to pack appropriate clothing and has to buy coats, dresses etc on each trip. She must do it deliberately, but why? Who does she think she's fooling? It's not like she isn't buying clothes the rest of the time anyway, or having them sent to her. It must just be for the drama, like when she threw olive oil over herself at a restaurant and just had to go and buy another dress across the road after lunch.

I don't think I've ever come across anyone so materialistic, although, actually, Phiphi is probably worse. Arguably, she's spending money that she has earned, but he certainly isn't. He's just a parasite and is making her worse.

There's nothing wrong with wanting nice things, but she buys or receives so much and doesn't value anything; items are just mistreated and thrown away or forgotten in a cupboard for years to go mouldy.
She did the same thing at that wine presentation dinner thing with Olé... had to go buy new boots because her feet were wet and cold. Same with buying more dresses during her 5 minute stay in China, didn't pack appropriately.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Do you know, this is exactly what I was thinking. Never mind, it's not me. I'm sur Despicable fanny is sensible enough to take her own precautions and safety measures against weirdos 🤣🤣🤣
You do remember there are no locks at Lalande?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She did the same thing at that wine presentation dinner thing with Olé... had to go buy new boots because her feet were wet and cold. Same with buying more dresses during her 5 minute stay in China, didn't pack appropriately.
And the Normandy outfit with Philip and Anna.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Piglet is 5000 pounds, $ 6,371.83 hot cast
cold cast 1500 pounds, $ 1,911.55

1716567464010.png

Pooh is 13,000 pounds, 16,566.75
Cold cast 2500 pounds, $3,185.91

1716567401959.png

The 2 sculptures hot cast total 18,000 pounds, $22,938.58 plus delivery.
The 2 sculptures cold cast total 4,000 pounds, $ 5,097.46 , plus delivery p, so probably $6,000 minimum.
Neither price includes taxes,

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
user-jz9bf5ue3b
13 minutes ago
Stephanie, you always underdress.... don't you check the weather before heading out......because then you have to buy something......oh wait, I just got it, that's on purpose.....lol

@GillDunn-ch6qg
7 hours ago
Full marks Stephanie - you’ll probably end up with another chill but you smiled us through the rain to see all the beauty you could see. Thank you - I miss visiting Chelsea myself.

@jomeyer13
1 hour ago (edited)
I was thinking too she'll be down sick again.// how does one save dry clean only clothes ruined.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.