The Chateau Diaries #307 Stephanie Jarvis, how do other châteaux progress but yours does not?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They spent a long time outside the Hackett shop admiring the flowers and window displays... those fuckers went in a spent a fortune but Hackett didn't want it to be filmed. Expect to see Thrush in more than high street ZARA and what was purchased at the Chelsea show. Thrush is undergoing a grown-up make-over!
He won’t look any better. It’s just putting lipstick on a pig. As Ratso likes to say of Phillip, “ you can’t polish a turd.”More wasted money and time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I bet Windy wished she hadn't gone on the defense Linda Lord has back up

Kelly Joyce
Linda Lord It is bad and going off the rails. Less and less shown of the crumbling Chateau. Redo of rooms already finished? Loads of travel and shopping! Not a good look!!!

Windy's reply
Kelly Joyce the rooms that are being re done are those which need structural work . Some rooms had a quick makeover when Steph first bought but now need proper consideration. Stephanie has a priority restoration list but also smaller manageable jobs that can be done too. Redecoration is not the same as restoration and would not come from the restoration fund set up .

You go Kelly, her reply

Lovely of you to defend them because not many of the loyal "in house" fans are left

Linda as back up

Exactly!!!!!!

All the other nutters loved it .......tossers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
TWO jumpers. They go to a flower show and buy 2 jumpers, 2 pairs of trousers, 1 coat and a skirt and that’s just what we know of. Then on to Ardmore for more spend spend spend. What with the entrance fees and other expenses at least £5,000 spent in one bleeping day. They are greedy, obscene, despicable liars who are incapable of going for more than 24 hours without buying something, anything that will fill the vacuous hole where their conscience should be. And joy of joys it’s all going to be repeated in 6 weeks at Hampton Court. Which happens to be just days before the annual gathering of the brain dead patrons. Anyone with such an important event planned would be spending the weeks leading up to it flat out to ensure everything was in place for a glorious few days, but the precious lazy twats will swan off and leave it to everyone else to get the party started.
I couldn't believe her choice of jacket to keep her warm... does nobody check the weather forecast before they plan a trip, especally in the UK..(It's pretty accurate) one day it was glorious enough for tee shirts and shorts the next it was Nanook of the North weather... CFS would have been sodden... but getting back to that coat/jacket, a weatherproof one would have been more practical. I watched another vlogger Mr Carrington and his friend Daisy Diaries who do the CFS every year, he has a media/you tube influencer pass which allows him into the first day, he was even being interviewed by some media program. I was looking out for the Princess in the background but she was probably in the clothes tent.. another irk... the Ardmore shop should have closed 10 minutes previously and she was still at the CFS yet still managed to arrive in time for the showing and get a free scarf.... at this point I dd actually say out loud... WTF?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
The latest from the Gibbon who must be obeyed.

View attachment 2954446

a comment following the CFS spend up. How long it remains an how many attack this woman (yes Brenda wil allow that, like she allowed Curtsey to sound off) is anyones guess.

Muriel James
Great to see Pavlina and Davey.
Unbelievable that Philip was looking at tablewear ! How many cupboards needed to keep all these items?

A blinder from Windy Wendy

yes Steph and Philip had to buy clothes to keep warm. !
Based upon her updated list of warnings, I would be unsurprised if Brenda professed that she hasn’t had a bowel movement since the 1980s. She is uptight and full of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It wouldn't surprise me if Ruby was the suspected fox that Amoury allegedly saw...
---

I so wanted to straighten her tie... it was off centre... someone should have told her.
It's not just her tie that's off centre!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Last nights vlog, nauseous beyond belief.

WTF was that jacket and how much £££

How much £££ did Trixie's little lot cost.

In 6 weeks she's bleeping off again to Hampton Court.

How much £££ did they drop at the Ardmore shop, hideous stuff even if I do appreciate the workmanship.

All Marie gets is an overpriced canvas bag.

The channel has now become 'Tit and Tat go shopping'.

She was almost having a seizure with excitement of spending. Gross. They have dropped some serious wedge on this visit it's obscene.

Who thinks she's hankering for the Winnie and Piglet?

Pavlina, you utter fool.

WAKE UP CRAZIES AND PATREONS
Let's hope she didn't buy those Winnie the Pooh items. It would be an insult to those wonderful books to have those things at the dump. Pooh is worth better and Piglet is not Ratso. He would never harm a chicken!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Planted defensive Dump account trying to do damage control?

@Meems56
10 minutes ago
Everything So Stunning! Thank you! Was Phillip just gifted an Ardmore ornament!? Seriously? Lucky man!
---
@hilda3684
27 minutes ago (edited)
I love the store owner’s scarf, but I’m wondering whose teeth are on her necklace
---
timeless11973
57 minutes ago
It would be lovely for Stephanie & Phillip to make donations to the family of Ardmores Bonnie who died of HIV in lieu of the Ardmore gifts bestowed on them.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
There can be no doubt that the HMN attracts the most unfortunate characters! Poor sad Wendy Grimface doesn't seem to have much of a life other than stalking Tit and Tat, fish out of water FRK, kicked to the kerb Grunt, lonely Davey, Coco, Tomas, Gerry, the Shreks, the Gibbon, Tatty and Selmar to name but a few all seem to be desperate for any kind of transactional "friendship" that Fanny will bestow. It is only those lacking normal frelationships that seem to be under her control. The only exceptions are those who fancy themselves as budding stars in the Liarlande flogs and are there waiting for their 5 minutes of fame and a few handouts (Annalise, Russian Maria, Andie, etc.). The others have drifted away . It is clear that many of the guests are of a similar ilk, anxious to try to connect with Fanny and the fop. Normal people, with a life away from CD don't return. Sadly, Pav (should be Pavlov's dog) has played right into their hands and in doing so, shown her true character. There is no way that she was ever a genuine refugee. She certainly doesn't seem to be short of funds for her travels.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
About LaReyne…. Just watch. She fits so perfectly to Lalande. That class she has, so pure and clean..

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.