The Chateau Diaries #307 Stephanie Jarvis, how do other châteaux progress but yours does not?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see this book soon turning up a Lalande and Despicable fanny spouting enthusiastically about it. Either she, or one of her sycophantic fans, will see it being discussed here and it will be one of her must haves.
Moving the light one eighth inch out against the darkness is a good thing.
I doubt it very seriously however. Celestine was not a dangerous liaisons player. (As I recall from my first reading nearly 30 years ago, she did in fact run an inn, however. But mixed with, you know, rubes and not aristocrats like Philip Janssen, Marie Wiik, Tobacco John and Permaslime.)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
the subtle micro-expressions that Thrush throws out first at @3:05 stating we should get with hope in his face for this folly then the second with passive-aggressive jowls start to wobble and, I am going to cry and throw a tantrum soon, is a really quick jump cut edited soon after. He is used to getting his way, and as we all bet they will show up within 6 months or some fool will "Gift them". clinching that subtle ebeging for a gift by relaying it oh it looks like the content dog looking up at you... you just know some knobby is going to rush with there card.
1716574807967.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
user-jz9bf5ue3b
13 minutes ago
Stephanie, you always underdress.... don't you check the weather before heading out......because then you have to buy something......oh wait, I just got it, that's on purpose.....lol

@GillDunn-ch6qg
7 hours ago
Full marks Stephanie - you’ll probably end up with another chill but you smiled us through the rain to see all the beauty you could see. Thank you - I miss visiting Chelsea myself.

@jomeyer13
1 hour ago (edited)
I was thinking too she'll be down sick again.// how does one save dry clean only clothes ruined.
That coat and skirt turned out to be linen, the heavier kind. Imagine the state of it after a day in pouring rain. She spends so much money on expensive clothes but treats them so carelessly. She doesn't even show respect for things, let alone for animals and people. If you claim to like clothes and beautiful objects, surely you should look after them. Think of all the silk and cashmere stuff that was put away unclean and then got ruined by moths. There's probably also loads of fabric and books that have been eaten by something or become mouldy with damp. She throws money down the drain and couldn't care less because there's more coming in every month. Then people give her gifts which are chucked in a corner and forgotten about. Why can't they see the facts for themselves?
---
Have we seen that expensive oil splashed dress since?
Of course not, it's lying on the floor somewhere providing a tasty meal for moths.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
the subtle micro-expressions that Thrush throws out first at @3:05 stating we should get with hope in his face for this folly then the second with passive-aggressive jowls start to wobble and, I am going to cry and throw a tantrum soon, is a really quick jump cut edited soon after. He is used to getting his way, and as we all bet they will show up within 6 months or some fool will "Gift them".
View attachment 2955132
The little witch is fast becoming his own version of Veruca Salt!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Teeth??????
Wendy has her children's teeth set as charms and placed them around her neck?
That is some weird tit. I'm sorry for swearing, but that's bleeping weird!
---

We had "Wintah of Kultcha" (thank you, @Le Baiseur ) and we are now entering the season called "Summah of Discontent"
No, not Wendy. The woman who owns Ardmore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
That coat and skirt turned out to be linen, the heavier kind. Imagine the state of it after a day in pouring rain. She spends so much money on expensive clothes but treats them so carelessly. She doesn't even show respect for things, let alone for animals and people. If you claim to like clothes and beautiful objects, surely you should look after them. Think of all the silk and cashmere stuff that was put away unclean and then got ruined by moths. There's probably also loads of fabric and books that have been eaten by something or become mouldy with damp. She throws money down the drain and couldn't care less because there's more coming in every month. Then people give her gifts which are chucked in a corner and forgotten about. Why can't they see the facts for themselves?
---

Of course not, it's lying on the floor somewhere providing a tasty meal for moths.
A trust fund friend of mine, who was also smart, once explained to me you're grown up when you realize you have to pay to get the suede jacket you wore out in the rain cleaned.
A concept which dawns later on some than others.
I think it's part of Jarvis' weird body dysmorphia. Where it's not real unless it's on video.
Kind of lame, but kind of not:
Screen Shot 2024-05-24 at 12.43.46 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
If she can buy her dickless, twit of a " fiance" a Porsche, she could cough up Invisaline braces for FRK and Pavlova.
Fanny doesn't want any attractive females around, especially ones younger than herself. She is so vain and insecure.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2954856

View attachment 2954845

hilda3684
3 hours ago (edited)
I love the store owner’s scarf, but I’m wondering whose teeth are on her necklace. Wonderful video. Thank you for sharing all of the beautiful things from your adventure.

TheChateauDiaries
1 hour ago
It’s her children’s teeth!
No words.

I know parents keep their children's milk teeth, I have the boys' somewhere, but to set them in a necklace... Is it me or is that a tad out there? Maybe Despicable fanny made a blague. And nobody got it!
---
Stephanie has yet to figure out you can't purchase elegance nor class,
to which she has neither. She is 'Lipstick on a Pig' (there must be a better saying, as I adore pigs). Stephanie is an insult to all animals.
Glitter on a turd.

As in, you can't polish a turd but you can sprinkle glitter on it.

You're welcome 😂
---
You do remember there are no locks at Lalande?!
Oh yes I do. I may even consider buying bendy Wendy, the grimreaper, a one way ticket. Anyone want to chip in?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
This morning's Patreon video:
  • The annual Ardmore exhibition at Patrick Mavros (https://uk.patrickmavros.com/) gets a mention - they went there but this wasn't show in the video;
  • The grifter takes a helicopter flying lesson with Gerry;
  • The liar and fake fiance visit Chelsea in Bloom with Davy;
  • The scammer has dinner and a drink at a place that serves drinks with King Charles' new gin - ofcourse;
  • The shopaholic shops at Nina Campbell - where one wine glass shown is priced at nearly 130 pounds;
  • Pavlina shows her face to go to the Chelsea flower show with the gruesome twosome. Apparantly she is going to fly back with them to Lalaland.
View attachment 2953331
Thanks @tuffiti , appreciate the time you spent recording it for us. That vlog was as drab as the weather..like watching someone's boring home movies .

• Heart
  • Haha
user-jz9bf5ue3b
13 minutes ago
Stephanie, you always underdress.... don't you check the weather before heading out......because then you have to buy something......oh wait, I just got it, that's on purpose.....lol

@GillDunn-ch6qg
7 hours ago
Full marks Stephanie - you’ll probably end up with another chill but you smiled us through the rain to see all the beauty you could see. Thank you - I miss visiting Chelsea myself.

@jomeyer13
1 hour ago (edited)
I was thinking too she'll be down sick again.// how does one save dry clean only clothes ruined.
@jomeyer13 one doesn't try save ruined dry clean only clothes if one's name is Despicable fanny. One simply throws them away and buys something new at twice, or even, three times the price. Viola.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Fanny is outfitting PhiPhi with his wedding trousseau for their upcoming nuptials while in London. He is also trying out a new hairstyle, better than the "Betty Bouffant" he usually has, eyebrows done, nails manicured (no polish).

Now Bally can work on his currently limited footwear. I think he only has 3 pairs of shoes, in all the vlogs I have watched, unless of course he wears Fanny's knee high boots or their black magic carpet slippers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Fanny's "costume" regency coat was a huge waste of money. She'll probably never wear it again. She looked ridiculous parading around the show in it. She really does see herself as a celebrity, pretending to be an official presenter. What makes her such a fool is her entourage of unattractive nobodies following her around with their tit eating grins!
Fanny thinks she looks arty and desirable…fail.
Wendy the grim face reminds me of Vita and Virginia, she definitely is in love with Fanny. The worst part about all of Fanny’s lovers is that she lets them think she is available.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Fanny thinks she looks arty and desirable…fail.
Wendy the grim face reminds me of Vita and Virginia, she definitely is in love with Fanny. The worst part about all of Fanny’s lovers is that she lets them think she is available.
disgust.gif

IMG_2009.png

• Haha
Reactions: 35
If you really want to enjoy Chelsea in Bloom without the man hands & shrieking voice, check our Hannah Ricketts Friday Vlog is was so much better!🌷🌹🥀🌺

• Heart
Înfo on helicopter lessons in the UK and prices.This was a pure vanity gift for Stephanie.
I think Fanny was in a plane not helicopter. We did not see the copter?
They had to be in London at least one day just to do this. They need to do some ground work before up up and away.
Liar Fanny strikes again.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.