The Chateau Diaries #306 The Chateau Diaries has become Me, Me, Me, Me and How to Spoil Oneself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are made in Italy, not in the UK factory. But they do give off serious Strawberry Shortcake vibe á la @Iolair posting. For a much (much) younger clientele. I have "inspected" the shoes on the Bally website. The balance of the block-ish heel (not really a kitten heel) is going to throw her walking gait. It may look super groovey and trendy but her, alleged, gamey hip is going to suffer. As are her hammer toes. They will pinch and rub. Expect one outing and no more. Probably Chelsea. And she will, of course, pair them with completely the wrong outfit. The regret of wearing them will be written all over her face.
---

You can rest assured that fanny will not look after those shoes. They are made from high quality calf with the design printed onto the leather. I cannot imagine fanny getting and using the correct nourishing cream (I believe they call it balm now) for them. And I doubt Mr Director of Bally thought to pop a pot in the box before sending them to fanny. Sadly, and due in part to her skanky feet, the leather will wrinkle and split quite quickly. Another here today, gone tomorrow trophy for fanny. witch.
Cedar shoe trees, cotton flannel storage bags and Saphir care products and any quality shoe will last a lifetime. A good cobbler is also an asset. I have shoes older than PhiPhi the Wonder Wimp that look brand new.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
❤ @Hedda Hopper! Sending you a case of Peds (if you know, you know- as one cannot truly be barefoot in shoes!)
Absolutely! I am also constantly looking for the perfect pair of no-show, stay-in-place natural fiber peds. I keep trying! I NEVER wear shoes, not including sandals, without some kind of barrier. I also clean the the insides of my sandals as I can't stand looking at the dirt before putting them on! I love my shoes and my feet! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Cedar shoe trees, cotton flannel storage bags and Saphir care products and any quality shoe will last a lifetime. A good cobbler is also an asset. I have shoes older than PhiPhi the Wonder Wimp that look brand new.
I have the cedar shoe trees, but not the cotton flannel storage bags nor Saphir care products which I will look into pronto, I've been using a variety of other products. I knew you would know about shoe care, as any southern gentleman does! Buying and caring for quality classic leather goods, unless you are opposed to animal products, is sustainable and should be practiced. It saves money and resources over time. Just went to the Saphir site, thank you for the tip, I found the type of shoelaces my husband needs and so much more. May I inquire as to the brand of shoe bags you purchase? 😍

I just have to mention one of my pet peeves since some of us are on the shoe wagon. I can't stand men wearing any shoe, other than a casual slip on, without socks! Wearing brogues or oxfords sockless looks stupid, not cool and certainly not comfortable. I hope they are at least wearing a ped, but I seriously doubt it. Also, sweat from feet destroys the lining of shoes. Gross!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Below is the original Superfan new neighbor Ron comment, planted to start the “fox killed the chickens storyline“ :
  • more than 5+ months after the free range roosters and many of the chickens were likely killed or traumatized ( and the surviving likely given to Kirstie, for slaughter, to sell, or to keep for herself ),
  • after Stephanie and Marie giggled and delighted in deboning an entire fresh chicken carcass in a video
  • and after a hundred + unanswered/repeatedly ignored questions from viewers about what happened to the chickens ( who were killed 6 weeks after high prey unsupervised Ratso appeared at the Dump).
  • The Dump account Mirielle then repeated the Ron comment multiple times in the cd comment sections,
  • Finally, Stephanie told the same tale to patrons and added the lie about “ concerned” phi phi not wanting to share the news to emotionally manipulate viewers. Isn’t she clever?

@neilhorner9197
8 days ago
Does Lalande still have chickens? We never see them any more.

@RonRobertson-lafrance
8 days ago
Most of them were killed—probably by a fox—during the day one day. They will have them again, but only with a 100% secure enclosure. I had the same thing happen to me years ago, a fox came out during the day and killed some of them. It's heartbreaking.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
On the shoe front I only wear Vionic, they are orthopedic especially for plantar fasciitis. They have a Malibu line that are made to be worn without socks. The shoe is lined with soft cotton. You take the insoles out and can wash them, i have too many pair, but perfect for the summer. They have shoes, dress shoes, slippers and boots also for men . not a paid advertisement .

• Heart
This is my last reference to the other place. Tattlers have commented about the lack of hygiene between the gruesome twosome. I believe it may have hurt someone’s feelings. Do you think Philip posted this under a fake account ? Is he upset that his personal hygiene hass been questioned?

Are you jealous because “Stephanie” is

a). more beautiful than you

b). she has a man with good personal hygiene who loves her

c). is stinking rich

d). All of the above

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Absolutely @MRShavershamsdress I still have shoes, beautiful gorgeous shoes, from my Russell and Bromley days. That will make them, omg, about 6 years younger than Despicable fanny. What can I say, they were my kryptonite.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I have the cedar shoe trees, but not the cotton flannel storage bags nor Saphir care products which I will look into pronto, I've been using a variety of other products. I knew you would know about shoe care, as any southern gentleman does! Buying and caring for quality classic leather goods, unless you are opposed to animal products, is sustainable and should be practiced. It saves money and resources over time. Just went to the Saphir site, thank you for the tip, I found the type of shoelaces my husband needs and so much more. May I inquire as to the brand of shoe bags you purchase? 😍

I just have to mention one of my pet peeves since some of us are on the shoe wagon. I can't stand men wearing any shoe, other than a casual slip on, without socks! Wearing brogues or oxfords sockless looks stupid, not cool and certainly not comfortable. I hope they are at least wearing a ped, but I seriously doubt it. Also, sweat from feet destroys the lining of shoes. Gross!
All of my dress and business casual shoes are from Allen Edmonds so I use their shoes trees and bags. Recently those have started being available on Amazon at a better price point. It was always recommended to me that each shoe should be stored in it’s own bag so the pair doesn’t rub together and damage the leather. I haven’t seen individual bags in years so I wrap them in a layer of packing tissue and then put them in a pair bag. As for the Saphir products I suggest their creme line as I find waxes have a tendency to crack after a few wearings and necessitate more frequent maintenance. The exception to that is if you’re going for a mirror finish. Then I recommend doing the majority of the work with the creme and finishing with a small amount of Saphir’s mirror gloss wax using a cold water spit shine technique. Every spring I take all of my polished shoes and strip them back with the renovateur and do a presidential shine. It’s the secret to the longevity of my shoe wardrobe. I even use the Saphir products to clean and condition my Sperry boat shoes, leather Chucks and espadrilles. Spending a little more for excellent care products will pay off in the long run. My last new pair was bought shortly after Hurricane Katrina and they’re going strong. With high quality leather dress shoes costing $300+ for men it just makes sense. Plus the maintenance has a meditative quality for me.

eta: I wear triple wide shoes so I have to buy better quality. Not many makers produce wide shoes any longer.

laundry, clotted cream, pie and oatmeal…that is all…carry on.

• Heart
  • Haha
On the shoe front I only wear Vionic, they are orthopedic especially for plantar fasciitis. They have a Malibu line that are made to be worn without socks. The shoe is lined with soft cotton. You take the insoles out and can wash them, i have too many pair, but perfect for the summer. They have shoes, dress shoes, slippers and boots also for men . not a paid advertisement .
As they were mentioned on here before I've ended up with two pairs of Vionic, a really smart pair of black patent loafer slides and flip flops. They're taking a bit of getting use to but I shall persevere.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Gawd that strawberry print there's an entire range! shirts,skirts, t shirts various bags and purses.

The old boss at Bally is going to be busy sending them out.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anna closed the door when she saw the chickens dead. When Peter came back with her they could see the pine martin. The following morning Peter video-ed the pine martin in the barn. The barn is away from the house so they may not have heard anything.
Thanks, good as always to know the facts.
---
FYI: The temper tantrum throwing Dump crew and /or a few enlisted disgruntled Dump super fans must be worried or pissed off today. It appears one or several of them have simultaneously created multiple new accounts within the past day and have steamrolled into the other chateau discussion sub forum en masse.

They have coordinated the familiar tag teaming posts to argue against/ outright deny any post not complimentary of the Dump crew, personally attack and insult posters, and attempt to create a chaotic and hostile environment to deter discussion of any dishonesty, deceit, or unflattering observations of the Dump/ Dump crew ( and are especially angry at any discussion of the “ accident”, lies, or lavish lifestyle/money spent by the gruesome twosome. )The attitude, emojis used, and nasty, argumentative insults lobbed at the posters in the forum seem eeerily like the crew that periodically attacks patrons, infiltrates Tattle, and attacks the viewers in the CD comment sections.

They believe Snorts is talented and flawless, Stephanfraudie is beautiful, rich, trustworthy, the gruesome twosome are a real couple in love, and anyone with a critical opinion, questions the Dump crew, seeks to reveal truth, or does not worship and unquestionably believe every lie that tumbles out of Stephanie’s mouth is a jealous troll. They also defend Baghead wearing a bag on his head so he won’t be “ stalked.” They attack every person expressing an opinion as unqualified, jealous, etc.

Watch for them to show up here and in the cd comments with increasing frequency as the pressure mounts on the Dump crew, Isabellle and Gerry return to the Dump, gaps in the F1 schedule occur, and the Patreon extravaganza date grows near.
Kinda sounds like the the January 6 insurgents' online organization. Or gamergate. Ooops.
---
Doing strawberry and lemon printed espadrils in ou local SuperU, think they were 12 euros. MIL got the lemon ones when she was over the other week.
Sounds gorgeous.
Flip flops and $4 toenail polish in my neck of the woods.
Screen Shot 2024-05-19 at 9.28.43 AM.png

For state visits and some funerals, we wear Viet Cong inner tube sandals.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
All of my dress and business casual shoes are from Allen Edmonds so I use their shoes trees and bags. Recently those have started being available on Amazon at a better price point. It was always recommended to me that each shoe should be stored in it’s own bag so the pair doesn’t rub together and damage the leather. I haven’t seen individual bags in years so I wrap them in a layer of packing tissue and then put them in a pair bag. As for the Saphir products I suggest their creme line as I find waxes have a tendency to crack after a few wearings and necessitate more frequent maintenance. The exception to that is if you’re going for a mirror finish. Then I recommend doing the majority of the work with the creme and finishing with a small amount of Saphir’s mirror gloss wax using a cold water spit shine technique. Every spring I take all of my polished shoes and strip them back with the renovateur and do a presidential shine. It’s the secret to the longevity of my shoe wardrobe. I even use the Saphir products to clean and condition my Sperry boat shoes, leather Chucks and espadrilles. Spending a little more for excellent care products will pay off in the long run. My last new pair was bought shortly after Hurricane Katrina and they’re going strong. With high quality leather dress shoes costing $300+ for men it just makes sense. Plus the maintenance has a meditative quality for me.

eta: I wear triple wide shoes so I have to buy better quality. Not many makers produce wide shoes any longer.

laundry, clotted cream, pie and oatmeal…that is all…carry on.
Thank you so much for this information! I took a screenshot for future reference. Amazon has several brands of shoe bags, I'll just choose one of those. I like the idea of each shoe in its own bag, makes sense. I keep my shoes in dresser drawers along with my handbags in their dust covers and stuffing. I know this must be so boring for many people, but tending to my wardrobe makes me happy! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This entire money grab scam. Has my mind blown even when I was a big fan of the château diaries. I never thought let me hurry and send this lady money. This reminds me in a small way when people ask me for money possibly on the street or go fund me, and then I look at their socials or see them holding a cigarette and a can of beer, or scratch off lottery while asking me For an extra dollar, I know it’s judgmental, but I think if you can afford cigarettes, beer and lottery, you don’t need my money if I go look at your go fund me and I see you partying on vacation, then I have no sympathy for you. How do these crazy fans look at this woman on a casual Friday afternoon wearing a $300 dress and $900 shoes and think she needs money to repair her house. I had on jeans from Sam’s Club and a T-shirt from the local firehouse today. I look way more in need than she does. Perhaps these people will send me money. I do still need a garage ceiling that was damaged in the Hurricane last year! Perhaps I could sell stars for my garage ceiling or painted screwdrivers??? View attachment 2943140
Such a good question, and related to how very religious Americans justify their support of the convicted rapist. People like rhetoric professor Jen Mercieca are working on the psychology of that. It relates directly to this hard core support of the criminal Stephanie Jarvis.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
One of the most beautiful videos I’ve seen in weeks. Jump to 10:00 for the garden and the mist

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thank you so much for this information! I took a screenshot for future reference. Amazon has several brands of shoe bags, I'll just choose one of those. I like the idea of each shoe in its own bag, makes sense. I keep my shoes in dresser drawers along with my handbags in their dust covers and stuffing. I know this must be so boring for many people, but tending to my wardrobe makes me happy! 😊
My sister who is a good seamstress makes me lovely velvet shoe bags with different silk rope cord to tighten each bag. They are things of elegance and a present that is beautiful and useful!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.