The Chateau Diaries #306 The Chateau Diaries has become Me, Me, Me, Me and How to Spoil Oneself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tbf Stephanie is allergic to the truth, one shouldn't trust a clock in her presence imo. :D She distorts everything, including time.
I think you could be correct on this occasion. We’ve sussed her ‘time travel’ before. I don’t put it past her to re configure that clock so we don’t take the piss out of her arriving late for her prisoners/ ‘ guests’
---
:LOL::LOL::LOL: Clara who:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Don’t be bashful. We forgive you. We understand. Come back innnnnnnn 👀🥹🥺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
As messed up as I was, I will never forget the bliss of sleeping alone in the middle of the bed wearing my nice lawn nightgowns on release from one of the hubs. Wow, that was good.
duck yessssssss remember that and for me, my face smothered in what the hell I wanted it to be, plus feet smothered in lotion with those cotton socks after a homey pedicure.
Jeez those were the days 🥰😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
JFYI- Formula 1 is on a break until May 26th, so....:unsure:
Will Pottsy squeeze in a short stay in the land of lies? Or take a trip to London? Or does he follow in the lovebirds' footsteps and enjoy the view of the harbor in the south of France?

Will the whole clan then descend on Monaco to recover from the hardships of London?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Will Pottsy squeeze in a short stay in the land of lies? Or take a trip to London? Or does he follow in the lovebirds' footsteps and enjoy the view of the harbor in the south of France?

Will the whole clan then descend on Monaco to recover from the hardships of London?
He could fly straight to London tonight and then back to Nice on Thursday.

Reactions: 15
Wllapaper going into production in the UK -well done Anna that is a smart move

It was only a matter of time! I dare say she’ll develop a very successful business.

The dressing room wallpaper Anna has designed is lovely and she’s undoubtedly very talented. Once again, though, I really don’t like the colour choice for the whole room. I dare say there is an element of distortion in how iIt appears on camera vs what the naked eye sees, but in a north facing room it strike me as cold and harsh. Especially in the winter. The same sort of light in the bathroom and bedroom, too.

Basically, I am not a fan of the colour palette that Anna has used throughout the house. There’s absolutely no softness. Not my thing at all, although I do recognise her skill.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
…. So what?

just popping in to say we shouldn’t make unwarranted assumptions here on tattle?

That’s a discussion board, discuss and participate. Or at least post pictures of interesting men.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Dan has now earnt Worst Father of the Year award along with Worst Pet Owner. People are already commenting on his IG account.
Get your boys crash helmets you Moron. It’s one thing for you to wear just a baseball hat, but your Sons 😡 Annalise, step up. Read him the riot act and get him to buy your boys crash helmets out of his grifted bank account.

Noted that 1 puppy was out with them. Poor Elsa is stuck indoors with her 7 puppies 😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Sorry but you are incorrect, she got home at approx 5.30pm as you can see in the photo.
I am not fond of her behaviour with this constant money grabbing and I love the comments here, but sometimes people see things that are not there and in my opinion it makes all other comments appear untrue and spiteful.
It is important to check facts....
Hey! Where ya been??
1716151627476.png

Reactions: 16
Dan has now earnt Worst Father of the Year award along with Worst Pet Owner. People are already commenting on his IG account.
Get your boys crash helmets you Moron. It’s one thing for you to wear just a baseball hat, but your Sons 😡 Annalise, step up. Read him the riot act and get him to buy your boys crash helmets out of his grifted bank account.

Noted that 1 puppy was out with them. Poor Elsa is stuck indoors with her 7 puppies 😡
Seriously he has tit for brains, here in Australia there have been many deaths from AVs rolling on top of the driver, mostly kids but farmers too. Dan does everything for clicks and don’t get me started on Elsa and her poor puppies. Dans revolting 🤢

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
…. So what?

just popping in to say we shouldn’t make unwarranted assumptions here on tattle?

That’s a discussion board, discuss and participate. Or at least post pictures of interesting men.
what discussion board, I thought this was a discussion board?
I did see a cute guy in a speedo at the beach today and thought id photo for you but!!! when he turned around he was more hairy then hmm grown!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Do you think he had meth teeth? That might explain the lack of brain cells.. and the dreadful teeth..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Where is(the) Wally and Fanny. Running about packing like headless chickens. Not funny Fanny. I guess there will be a wifi problem whilst...they are under the sea travelling to her teeny flat in London.
They have had such a fun and busy time with the 6 ...guests. Ahh why so few guests?
Is FRK really going to last another 4 months of scrabbling around for the cheapest meals on Instagram.
Has Fanny been to Curtseys wedding?
The dress code is bikers do jousting.
Snorts will be in a quandary with his wardrobe.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
what discussion board, I thought this was a discussion board?
I did see a cute guy in a speedo at the beach today and thought id photo for you but!!! when he turned around he was more hairy then hmm grown!
.. I’ll stick to that cute cousin of yours

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.