The Chateau Diaries #306 The Chateau Diaries has become Me, Me, Me, Me and How to Spoil Oneself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely @MRShavershamsdress I still have shoes, beautiful gorgeous shoes, from my Russell and Bromley days. That will make them, omg, about 6 years younger than Despicable fanny. What can I say, they were my kryptonite.
Shoes are kryptonite. I knew I liked you.
If I still wore shoes, I'd figure out how to score and wear a pair of Ancuta Sarca's upcycled Nikes to the office. Now that's a shoe.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What time did they leave Granmas gaff? It's a 6 hour drive... Going there, they had to stop halfway at a hotel and continue the next day. Coming back they entered the kitchen at 9.30... I presume this was 9.30 am as FRK was preparing broccoli for the evening meal.
Sorry but you are incorrect, she got home at approx 5.30pm as you can see in the photo.
I am not fond of her behaviour with this constant money grabbing and I love the comments here, but sometimes people see things that are not there and in my opinion it makes all other comments appear untrue and spiteful.
It is important to check facts....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry but you are incorrect, she got home at approx 5.30pm as you can see in the photo.
I am not fond of her behaviour with this constant money grabbing and I love the comments here, but sometimes people see things that are not there and in my opinion it make all other comments appear untrue and spiteful.
It depends if the clock has 2 or 3 handles. The one pointing to 9:30 might be the backside of the minute handle, but could also be the hour handle if the clock only has 2. I can see how people arrive at both interpretations, without blaming them.

Fanny should get a better clock which will make it easier to uncover the true time lines :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Thank you so much for this information! I took a screenshot for future reference. Amazon has several brands of shoe bags, I'll just choose one of those. I like the idea of each shoe in its own bag, makes sense. I keep my shoes in dresser drawers along with my handbags in their dust covers and stuffing. I know this must be so boring for many people, but tending to my wardrobe makes me happy! 😊
I just make my own shoe bags out of fabric remnants I have around the house.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thanks, good as always to know the facts.
---

Kinda sounds like the the January 6 insurgents' online organization. Or gamergate. Ooops.
---

Sounds gorgeous.
Flip flops and $4 toenail polish in my neck of the woods.
View attachment 2945487

For state visits and some funerals, we wear Viet Cong inner tube sandals.
Can I ask what you mean by state visits as when I looked at the shoes it made me wonder if we were thinking about the same thing. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am not fond of her behaviour with this constant money grabbing and I love the comments here, but sometimes people see things that are not there and in my opinion it makes all other comments appear untrue and spiteful.
We like to have fun here. I hope you like to have fun too! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I can easily see why @Freesia54 thought it was 0930 due to the short end of the minute hand having that decorative end. We are all generally nice to each other on this forum so your reply was a little rude.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Keeping on our toes @HalcyonOrganic keeping on our toes 🤣
Everyone should be afraid of my extraordinary detective skills…
---
I can easily see why @Freesia54 thought it was 0930 due to the short end of the minute hand having that decorative end. We are all generally nice to each other on this forum so your reply was a little rude.
Nothing we haven’t read in the YouTube comments already

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is that you Clara 🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The Lalacelles have really worked their little hearts out on that cockamamie formal garden in the back. Waiting for the latest vid, trying to avoid my heart break when they -- like all the killer DIY bloggers or vloggers -- make a kamikaze design decision. Like paint the lamp posts pink. Trim the Le Notre geometrical layout with swags of pink astro turf. No seriously, I have to inoculate myself against what they're going to do once the reno is complete. o_O

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
tbf Stephanie is allergic to the truth, one shouldn't trust a clock in her presence imo. :D She distorts everything, including time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Of course. We can always trust you @Imperious Me to call it as it is. Forgot about the ‘divorce diet’. Reverse for me. I lost 10lbs through sheer happiness when Husband No 1 fucked off 👌🏻😂
I get not everyone has the same reaction 😘
Same here! Now fat and content lol
---
Well I hope it's the same for them at LaLala, we've had all 4 seasons in one day and it's that chilly we've lit the bloody fire!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Of course. We can always trust you @Imperious Me to call it as it is. Forgot about the ‘divorce diet’. Reverse for me. I lost 10lbs through sheer happiness when Husband No 1 fucked off 👌🏻😂
I get not everyone has the same reaction 😘
As messed up as I was, I will never forget the bliss of sleeping alone in the middle of the bed wearing my nice lawn nightgowns on release from one of the hubs. Wow, that was good.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.