Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pyke

VIP Member
This is from 2010 but so much could be said of CHMN, imagine Alex P going there !

• Haha
Reactions: 18

billybudd

VIP Member
Aww now you've made me recall my mum and some of her best "peasant" type foods. One of my favorites was her slow cooked stuffed lambs heart. It was a real treat because locals in Belfast wouldn't buy them so the butcher practically gave them to her and that meant a whole each 😋. I also used to love the pigs feet Dad would bring home wrapped in newspaper, even the grisly crunchy bits - maybe I'm weird lol. I don't get either of those now but i do buy ham hocks especially for soups and stews etc. Hmmm now you have me wondering if I could recreate my mum's slow cooked hearts 🤔
Delicious, Stuffed lamb heart sounds fab, it curiously makes delicious stew. My mother made a stew of beef heart in her ancient pressure cooker. Keep us posted, hard to find the weird meats.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

M&MsMom

VIP Member
Philips mum?
Agreed, that is what I initially thought.
I don't think so. Much more petite, at least in these pictures, courtesy of @KiKiGee

• Heart

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
Everything they point out is ghastly. She has the taste of a gypsy with he penchant for twee little vases featuring cherubs and prints featuring what she thinks is classy it is so chocolate box. I am currently reading a book by Ben Penreath the interior designer and architect and he is talking about what makes a chic interior and it is a relaxed nonchalant style and COMFORT. He actually says people think that making something look classy is often mistakenly to put in gilded furniture and gold because they want to make it look luxurious and conversely he says the opposite is true. Comfort and not trying too hard is what creates that inherent sense of style and luxury and that is usually a really comfortable sofa and a home filled with things people love rather than being stuffed with things they think they should like. Don't get me started on Snorts he is a style bypass.
Is that his new book? I'm currently waiting for my online order.

• Heart

Cleo's Asp

VIP Member
Watch for this guy in the comments of cd. He is a new wanna be, try hard, starstruck, kiss ass viewer who wants to get in good with Stephanie. Watch out for his comments which will unequivocally advance or excuse any lies/storylines or pro dump actions at all costs. He has Michael T
sychophant vibes.

@RonRobertson-lafrance
1 hour ago
Personally I really enjoy that aspect of these videos. Plus, I believe they cycle some out to Emmaüs, etc. But keep in mind they do a LOT of dinners there—hundreds per year, and change out all the tableware for each meal (to keep from wearing them out prematurely). That's a lot of tableware, and it's part of the joy of staying there. They're both collectors of tableware, a sort of passion (that I share as well), so can you not just enjoy their enjoyment of this simple pleasure? Surely there are things you are passionate about as well? If you don't collect anything I can understand it might be difficult to get why this is such a thing, but maybe try to look at it more positively.
Sounds like Snorty. There are now more
comments from the dump crew than there are from fans!
---
Fanny is right to be twitching. She is wearing her designer dress, sapphire ring, in the Porsche with her blurred out earrings and Chanel bag. You are a thief and fraud.
---

And…that is Philips parents dog not Molly…
Maybe the man is a Janssen relation; uncle or something.

Last edited:

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
Everything they point out is ghastly. She has the taste of a gypsy with he penchant for twee little vases featuring cherubs and prints featuring what she thinks is classy it is so chocolate box. I am currently reading a book by Ben Penreath the interior designer and architect and he is talking about what makes a chic interior and it is a relaxed nonchalant style and COMFORT. He actually says people think that making something look classy is often mistakenly to put in gilded furniture and gold because they want to make it look luxurious and conversely he says the opposite is true. Comfort and not trying too hard is what creates that inherent sense of style and luxury and that is usually a really comfortable sofa and a home filled with things people love rather than being stuffed with things they think they should like. Don't get me started on Snorts he is a style bypass.
Snorts is a style bypass 🧵🪡

• Haha
  • Heart

C'est moi

VIP Member
Surprised Fanny hasn’t installed water hoses in the guest bathrooms for bum wiping ….anything to save a few dollars … 💵
They'll be shit up the walls, on the ceiling, in the drapes! Are they going to pass it off as pebble dash decoration? Because I can't see them cleaning that up. They can't even clean a toilet.

• Haha
  • Sick