Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hedda Hopper

VIP Member
It's invasive everywhere. In UK it's called Broom. In France it's called Genêt and is very much a plant of the south. Quite a few villages named after it. And you see this plant surrounding those villages in swathes of gold. If you burn it it gives off noxious fumes. Many an old boy plouc farmer has fallen into his bonfire having been overcome by the fumes!
We call it Scotch broom on the West Coast of the US. It's terribly invasive and poisonous to cattle. Very nasty plant!

"Native to northern Africa and parts of Europe, it was first introduced to North America on the east coast and was later introduced to California as an ornamental. From the 1850s through the early 1900s, Scotch broom was frequently planted in gardens."😱

Reactions: 15

Imperious Me

VIP Member
Stephanie is just lying to confuse people. There is just one apartment that was in Isabels and derricks name. Isabel has never stated that she gave the apartment to Stephanie. Stephanie is never busy with the apartment until now from the time that she start of the CD youtube channel. She has previously never mentioned owning the flat in the south of France and in fact, he stated several times on video that Isabel owned a flat a studio apartment in the south of France that she and Derek purchased to stay in when they went to visit her ailing mother. Who knows why Stephanie is trying to clean the apartment is in her name? She lies nonstop. She is always trying to confuse every issue and every piece of property to try to avoid accountability, responsibility, or the truth, being discovered about assets and their distribution in the Jarvis family.

Stephanie has always had a bad relationship with the truth. I believe Isabell taught her to confuse the narrative and make up multiple stories to cover up for your misdeeds, so the truth will be difficult to discover.

Isabell did this with her claim that she retired in her mid-40s and was retired for over 20 years at the time they bought the dump. That is untrue. Stephanie is contradicted her version of retirement mid 40s. They only seven bedroom house, which I would assume most likely house, private pay Alzheimer’s patients. Isabell was 62 at 62 or 65 years of age where they purchased the dump, sold the 7 bedroom home, and moved to France ( which would be right around retirement age). Interestingly, Isabell never spoke about how she spent her 20 years of retirement prior to moving to France when they bought the dump Isabel glossed over those 20 years Because she did not want the truth to be discovered.
Whenever I've gone to visit family they've put me up in a spare room. You mean this house only has one bedroom Fanny? They're lying to you.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

billybudd

VIP Member
It seems he regards the beach house in SA as one of his properties so he will start filling it with his purchases! Is he for real, wanting to send an elephant to Africa? He is also completely without taste; the paintings and other objects he fancied were dreadful! As soon as Fanny agrees that she likes something, he immediately wants to buy it, whatever it is; he has exactly the same disorder as Fanny has and I am being serious. People with that disorder just cannot leave any retail scene with nothing. It really doesn't matter what it is, even if it's something they actually don't really like, they cannot leave empty handed.I can't understand why their loved ones (if they really have any!) don't persuade them to get professional counselling.
War trophies. Part of fascist kitsch aesthetic.
Screen Shot 2024-05-14 at 12.18.28 PM.png

Think human skin lampshade.

• Angry
  • Sad

Mr Magoo

The little orphan princess was in full blown manic during her last vlog. I may find empathy in a small way. We all have our shortcomings. She is now a try~hard at this point. Grasping at the last call.

• Heart

Ebb & Flow

Maybe Anna is an Angus? Congratulations Elsa on your babies -may they always feel love and be kept safe ❤ .

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Hedda Hopper

VIP Member
Ohhhhhhh, fashion police! Go for it!
I thought they all looked pretty matronly and oddly conservative -- much in the granny trope both Jarvis and Jansen are stuck in.
Can you share your IG French stylists' urls? I'd love to see what somebody with style does with those clothes.
---

Yes, ma'am. One of the most amazing recorded performances I've ever heard. And he does it with perfect ease. He was the coolest.
marieannelecoeur and yevtopyer are their IG names. They both have YT channels. I would go to their YT channels and search for their takes on Lilysilk. Two very different approaches. I like both.
Marie-Anne Lecoeur - The French Chic Expert
@MarieAnneLecoeur•215K subscribers
As a woman over 60, I know what it is like to deal with the problems of age surrounding style. Age does not have to be ageing ...

Yev Topyer

@yevtopyer•5.85K subscribers
Bonjour & Welcome to Parisian Style with Yev. My name is Yev & I'm a 30-year-old mother, stylist, Timeless Elegance enthusiast, ...
---

Last edited:
  • Heart

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Thanks. I have one of his books but I can't remember the title and it's at home in Melbourne.
His latest is An English Vision: Traditional Architecture and Interior Decoration for the Modern World, to be released on September 10, 2024.
I pre ordered it quite some time ago and am looking forward to reading it.
I will pre order that too the book I am looking at currently is lovely-so get it if you haven't got it

• Heart