Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NotAChatelaine

VIP Member
She's tiresome with her shopping hauls in one breath and then her complaints about other people's over consumerism in the next.
She and Ryan took part in Don’t Tell The Bride - quite, quite awful

Fern then appeared on ITV’s This Morning - even worse

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

Fennelbug

VIP Member
I believe it was initially, but I’ve always thought it was to get him out from under their feet. Imagine him drifting in and out of your house, stopping by to get his washing done, eating you out of house & home (allergies all catered for obviously) like the stroppy teenager he probably was.
I also think the reverse of you @C’est moi. I think after the initial shock of the ‘romance’ and after meeting Fanny, they realised the horror show unfolding. I think they keep visits to a minimum and off camera because they’re not comfortable being associated with Fanny and only comply to keep a check on Snorts. Quite what they make of the non stop shopping, holidays etc is anyone’s guess, but assuming they have an ounce of sense, they are hoping that it’ll all end sooner rather than later, but there’s nothing they can realistically do about it, and are hoping the ‘romance’ will run its course.
In a nutshell, what Parent would want Fanny anywhere near their Son, age gap aside.
I wonder what they think of the insane looking hair system. It must be jarring in real life.

• Haha
  • Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Strange that Stephanie is not wearing the mentos engagement ring during dinner with Phillips parents, does not discuss the engagement with his parents, and you do not hear them congratulating the gruesome twosome on the fake impending nuptials. Stephanie is, however wearing a ring on your index finger that looks like it is made up of multiple sapphires. She must have at least 50+ rings. She is just as gluttonous and greedy as her mother.

Click to see gleeful, smug grifter Snorts tuck into another free meal. Ratso is strapped into the back seat of the grifted Porsche. Keep watching to see Fanny taunt viewers with her choice of book and pretends to be thrifty by spewing out some bullshit about how you can pamper yourself without spending much money. Such a grifting manipulative liar.

Poor Ratso start whining as soon as they turn into the dump because he wants to get away from the gruesome twosome. Watch Ratso immediately run to find Marie. He is so relieved yo be away from the shrieking, self absorbed, mesmerizing gruesome twosome.

---
Look at his happy the dog is with Marie. He is usually miserable and dominated and manhandled and sad when he is with the gruesome twosome. Idiotic Stephanie babbles on some nonsense about the dog.

10:45
yes that's exactly how I speak to him
10:47
all day long I wonder if he's thinking
10:49
in his brain goodness these these poor
10:51
women so simple but I do my bit I look
10:55
after them as best I can I do well he
10:58
does yeah
10:59
he's so cute maybe he thinks we always
11:02
speak in a baby
11:10

voice

• Sad
  • Sick

Kickintheass

VIP Member
When was the yellow tablecloth for (also more leaves in the table). Cloth and size of table different for guest meal.

Another question? How does she keep up with all the lies? How does she keep up with the trips , The shopping ? the dinners the ,fake timeline?
Oh that’s easy, she doesn’t. Fanny gives herself away with every breath. She just doesn’t give a rat’s ass. All Stephamememe need do is believe it herself.

• Haha
  • Heart

billybudd

VIP Member
I thought of FRK @billybudd when I went for my Saturday visit to Emilio (the guy who sells produce from the back of his truck on the weekends.) He's from Mexico, and while his English is perfect, makes me converse in Spanish (once he learned I lived in Mexico and can speak his dialect, he insists I should be speaking it more often.) Thanks to Emilio and our shared camaraderie, I learned where the legit Mexican restaurants and bodegas are. Today's find at his stand (because every week is different, based on what is in season)- tomatoes, Mexican zucchini (ZOMG- so different than regular cougettes!), corn (the corn is so sweet right now), tomatillos, peppers, citrus, melons, onions... "Where do these beautiful oranges come from?" "South America." A few weeks ago, he had local honey, and it was pretty phenomenal- I have already gone through half a jar! At Casa de T Rex, we are living our best lives- for $20, we get an abundance of amazing produce every week (I usually snap a pic and send it to my mum, as she is jelly), and don't eat the same thing day after day. I buy my meats from the butcher and restaurant supply chain store as well (better quality & prices), and we are sorted. When a new "Food & Wine" magazine arrives, Mr. T Rex will put a sticky note on a page of a dish he wants me to make- we are always up to try something new.

I jest that if the world falls apart, we will not starve at Casa de T Rex, but there is truth to that. I can make a delicious meal out of literally anything. But I am no chef- just a home cook, creative eater, but I will claim "Yachtie Chef" as my own, since I own a yacht, provision and cook aboard. And rest assured, because I detest Pavlova, there will certainly be none of that! Egg whites belong in a sad omelette or in an angel food cake.

Also this week and last, at our local Sam's Club, raspberries (Driscoll's at that!) were like $3 for a double pack. Sorry folks, nothing to see here- I consumed the last double container in 4 days, and am now halfway through the latest one (purchased yesterday.)
So much soulful cooking and thinking going on here.
@T Rex and other farmers’ market denizens, do you think Marie’s addiction to the supermarket is a symptom of her ill-informed notion of what’s Klassy? She thinks shopping at the supermarket is Klassy, whereas shopping among the honest farming peasants is way too close to one’s own origins? And that one can always be sure the sous vide duck from the supermarket is Klassier than the fermiere wife pate and fresh farm cheese? Or Romain Moreau’s tomato concasse, make from his own tomatoes in his own kitchen in Crozon sur Vauvre?
Also, one might fear the farmers’ market because one doesn’t know what they’re selling, one doesn’t speak French, one might Make The UnKlassy Choice.
I’m going to keep observing her desire to transform delinquent ingredients into That Which They Are Not, a smear of pureed broccoli under a block of potato terrine with egg white extruded from a pastry bag on top. I think I see the point of the broccoli puree schmear — to add a layer of flavor to a composed and unified dish. But I am actually doubtful and don’t know any eater who thinks an unavoidable layer of, say, broccoli flavor on a pork and scallop dish is an addition to the experience. I think a lawyer or a scholar of fascist rhetoric would call it spurious.
I can’t think of any circumstance under which I’d choose to eat pureed broccoli. The textures, including the peeled stalk, which I learned from my Sicilian MIL, are so very much part of the pleasure of eating it. Soup, maybe. Trying to get picky little children to eat it, soup for sure.
The lengths to which one would go for the really sexy ingredient, whether strawberries of the moment, or Spanish lessons with your Turmeric Man (you go, T Rex). It takes some knowledge of the world to get a thrill from the $20 veg haul and the restaurant supply meat haul. I have a supermercado near me where Mexican ingredients and vibe — canned JuMex guava nectar, I love it — are available. One thing they have the wypipo store doesn’t have is weird meat, which I love and cherish, from feet to kidneys and heart, as well as a pound of ham scraps from the deli, real ham for soup and beans. Ditto bacon scraps. There are people I love who wouldn’t be caught dead there, among them rednecks fearful of chile. Not going there. Even they are converting and now sometimes have carne adobada for breakfast.
Maybe we can have world peace after all.
So here's my absolutely killer very best Mexican cooking tip of all time, I think it's Diana Kennedy.
Squeeze a fresh orange over your tomato salsa.
And this. Chamoy is your friend.

• Heart

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Agreed. I don't think they were there either. Stephanie was caught out about the flowers and also, they had seafood for two meals on the 'one day'. I'm not saying it's impossible to have two meals of seafood on the one day but it's unusual.

If this couple were Andie's friends why did Stephanie take them out, without Andie?
I think Andie and her friends went in one car and met up with Fanny & Snorty for lunch. Could have been five of them for lunch as Fanny was very secretive with her filming.

Beachgirl

VIP Member
Hey ho off to Limooooooooges for more sodding plates. I was thinking why buy more bloody stuff for her elderly Mother but then of course it's of herself isn't it. They got the more expensive ones too, just didn't show it.

Then off for some traditional food from the Region, fish and chips what else. Trixie's parents must have the same ******** palate as their son.

Certainly rocking up the mileage on th Puff's Porsche. Wasn't that the restaurant the puff's were sort of interested in as it was up for sale?

Reading Trixie an ickle story about herself me me me.

Vents in the containers 🤦‍♀️ more tacky cache pots.

Traditional French food for dinner too, wow pushing the boat out:rolleyes: Sorry but fish tacos....nah....A classic tablescape, paaaarfect

View attachment 2926108
The bbc are showing a series called Marcus Wareing Simply Provence.
I know the farmhouse isn’t in Provence but surely it would be easy for Marie to learn how to cook dishes local to La La Land. Would be an interesting experience for the guests and would promote the local area.

Attachments

• Heart

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
If not fox, raccoons, pine martens, skunk and cats are all predators as well and pine martens can climb
Foxes can climb up fences and jump pretty high.
I think it was Ratso. Hens can die of fight/ heart attack. We have seen Ratso chase the peacocks.
If Pavlina or Curtsey clipped a wing then unlike the peacocks the hens would be unable to fly away.

I do think Fanny would say if it were a fox.

• Heart

CountessPompidoo

VIP Member
This is such a good pic worth 10,000 words, with his Ratso coronet.
I always like to think of him capering when she bought him his lady desk, and stroking, with real moist-lipped, open-mouthed heat, the grody chair that came with it.
View attachment 2932917
View attachment 2932918
View attachment 2932919
---

I always like a good gospel song.
Claude Jeter promised his mother he would always sing for the Lord, never sing rock n roll. He never did, but he taught every one from Al Green to Eddie Kendricks to Paul Simon how to do it.
Never alone, baby grrrl.
Wow @billybudd . That sent shivers down my spine. What a voice. Love Al Green and love Gospel too. Will seek out The Swan Silvertones. I’ve always thought that growing up, if my Catholic Church would’ve had a Gospel Choir, I’d still be going 😇
Claude sounds like he was an honourable chap. I like that.

• Heart

billybudd

VIP Member
So, for all of you Americans, tomorrow is primary election day in my state.....and I am an election judge. Pray for me (actually, pray for the person who tries to give this angry hag a bunch of lip! Homey don't play that.)
The training I had to go through is unreal...I've done this before and didn't have to go through "how to de-escalate an angry voter who might have a gun" training a couple of years ago. For those of you not in the US, this gives a glimpse of what it's like here in the US these days.
It's god's work. Thank you.
---
Fanny the char.
Amazing the brrrrrocante selling a pot based on Fanny , old trout.
---
Yes, the shopaholics have had a few hits,they think we don’t notice 🙄
The vase Fanny was clutching found it’s way into the china creep’s bag.
It looks like her. Well-spotted. The objective correlative gargoyle for sale in Hieronymous Bosch France. o_O

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
Can you just imagine what it would be like to have a bowel movement after that food? Oh my God. I wonder if it would even digest properly. It would probably smell weird. I’m guessing a never-ending-wipey poopie. Definitely not a ghost poopie.

• Haha
  • Sick