Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kickintheass

VIP Member
Ratso is not restrained in the back seat as he moves from behind PJ to behind SJ while she is blathering on about the book.

Andi's crusher looks more like a dinner gong mallet.

• Angry
Reactions: 17

Imperious Me

VIP Member
I don't think so. Much more petite, at least in these pictures, courtesy of @KiKiGee

So was Aunt TwoTon...

• Haha

Freesia54

VIP Member
I think Bessan is likely. Close to Agde and where Ricard is manufactured - Tonton could have a piped supply.
Sorry to be a pain in the proverbial but I must have missed something... not sure if it's a patreon vlog, or an instagram post, but where did the thumbnail come from which suggests the odd couple are staying at grandmas gaff in the South of France...?

JackSpratt

VIP Member
@Hedda Hopper a gal after my own heart.

I am a coffee snob too. Never an instant coffee or pre ground coffee will darken my door. I like Italian coffee and stock up on certain brands twice a year. I can get other Italian coffee brands here too, should I run out. We also have 2 very good torrefacators in Narbonne and every couple of months I take myself off for a tasting and buy small packs of beans. We have several stove top espresso pots as well as a machine (bought in Italy) which has served us proud for 26 years. It is on its last legs, though, so we have decided to shop around for a professional bar standard machine. That's how important the coffee making process is to us. I, dare I say it, sort of collect espresso cups and saucers. Illy do art collections, and they have become very collectable.

I am also a tea snob. I do have bags for a quick cuppa but I do like loose leaf black tea. And I always drink tea from bone China, teapot always warmed first.

What one has to remember about the dump crew is that not a single one of them has any kind of taste bud between the lot of them. Not a single one of them has any class. And not a single one of them has any idea about doing things the correct way. And they also don't give a shit about their paying guests, their paying patrons and their paying youtube fans. They all pay for her lifestyle one way or another.
Ooo now I need to ask, what brand of tea and where from? This is for Mr Spratt as his bags are getting low and we don't go back to buy more plus he said it doesn't taste the same........so fussy.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
I don't think so. Much more petite, at least in these pictures, courtesy of @KiKiGee

Who's the man at 13.22 in the back right hand corner, a beer in hand, standing next to Marie, as Marie bends down to give attention to Lancelot?
It's not Grant. He's next to the sideboard.

mrsp67

VIP Member
This popped up on my feed.

Mine also, as I had an Our History on! @ComtesseRose thank you! I recently started watching ( our history) redoing a listed home actually a medieval listed home and how they spoke about the furnishings, including the soft goods all coming together for the period, of the home, even if they weren’t antiques they matched the use of the home. It will be rented out and they also had to insure the suitability for guest and also staying true to the integrity of the period. So if it was a farm house or modest chateau , they would not put murano chandeliers et!! Hey Fan

• Heart

Hedda Hopper

VIP Member
I would need a 100% discount to order that flimsy crap
I own a couple of Lilysilk shirts and love them! They are very good quality, especially for the price. Have you ever bought from them? Just curious as to why you say they are "flimsy crap"? 🤷‍♀️ Maybe some of their pieces are.

• Heart