Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

UvulaDonor

VIP Member
I always de-sex before a year. All my dogs lived a healthy long life ..... in fact my first Pekingese was a puppy girl ... she was done before a year and she lived to a ripe old age of 16 ( which is great for that breed) and she died of heart failure .... no bone issues etc.
So you can get them done 6 months and yes that is legal here in Australia.
As I told Dan the Dog Lover ..... the hardest job in the RSPCA is the guy that takes the dead dogs to the truck and then to the dump. They have told me that its the job that is hard to fill as so many just cannot take it anymore. I so understand.
Its hard to place bigger dogs ...... you will see them in so many rescues . Most people want small fluffy ones .... but they will be given in when the person has had it with grooming and the poor dog is full of matts and itches.
Oh .... I am sounding like a "know it all" as one person said to me on Dan's channel but I am old and had dogs all my life.
I sometimes walk my dogs with a guy who used to have that job - taking the dead dogs from the council shelter, to the dump. He absolutely hated it.
My old girl lived to 16 - a good age for a middle sized dog and she was de-sexed at 4 months when I adopted her from the SPCA.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

Beachgirl

VIP Member
The LilySilk selections sucked! I have a feeling PhiPhi picked them out. I was just liking the dress until I saw the hem - no go, very ugly. The silk charmeuse bias skirt was okay and the only thing I did like. The pale green cowl neck sleeveless top was another no go, mainly for the color. I don't know too many people that could pull that color off, it looked terrible on Fanny. The navy and white pole sweater was gawd awful. The double breasted navy jacket should have worked but it didn't. I think it was too short. LilySilk makes some very nice classic garments and Fanny could have put together a nice mini wardrobe, but like I said, I think than damn nuisance put his two cents in. The way too high heels just made her look dated and trying too hard to look glamorous. Obviously, she doesn't follow the Paris runway as flats are in this season. I follow two French stylists in IG, one about my age and the other young enough to be my daughter. They both wear LilySilk and choose garments that suit them, are easily mixed and matched and will be in style forever. Like others have posted, she looked matronly.
I watched another YouTuber try on her gift of lily silk clothing. When trying she tried different shoes, earrings and with clothes she already owned.

It starts at 1 minute in.

Attachments

• Heart

Albee

VIP Member
Thank you for documenting the absurdities of these Patreon vlogs. I wonder how the people funding this BS feel about the nontent of how their $$$$$$ is spent. Make no sense to me.
It seems to make them feel really good. They continue year after year to send her money.
---
Fanny and Phyllis have finally made a statement today about Ratso's neutering -- and Dan's doggy daddy -- in the CD comments. 😡

@probstnatalie
13 hours ago
Is Lancelot neutered yet? That might help him become more calm around other dogs. I have a 5 year old Yorkie that I still haven't gotten fixed. I have waited way too long, LOL. He is naughty.

@dianegriffith3006
13 hours ago
I thought they’d done this not far after they got him.

@TheChateauDiaries
2 hours ago
No, he’s not neutered yet (no, he’s not the father of Dan’s puppies View attachment 2935148). I wanted to wait till his muscles had stopped developing, because I can see he’s still getting stronger every day
What the hell does his muscles have to do with losing his balls? 🤯

• Haha
  • Sick

Ladeda1957

Didn't she also say her folks shipped her off to Hong Kong for holidays?
If she were my child, I'd have shipped her off as often as I could too.
Cross over reply I agree she said that yes.
---
I love Rebecca's attention to detail. Her rooms look immaculate and the dinners outside look gorgeous. I am in the process of buying some old louvre doors to age and use as bedheads- just like Rebecca's!
I am surprised that they have a lot of dates free in June, I imagined how beautiful there place is they would be booked out. Maybe preparations for the Paris Olympics is putting people off 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

C'est moi

VIP Member
Are such people for real? This will now, no doubt, be the first of many miracles from the former SM film and Moonie wedding venue. Fans will be looking forward to the future when there will be a St. Stephanie; St. Mireille and St. Caroline. Perhaps the chapel will become a shrine for pilgrims. Actually, I'd like to see the future inmates coping with all the hoards of pilgrims making their way on their knees down the muddy path through the Jardin des Anglais to the chapel, to worship at the shrines of St. Philip and St. Steph!
I'd pay to see that. Sign me up.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Fromthenorth

It's invasive everywhere. In UK it's called Broom. In France it's called Genêt and is very much a plant of the south. Quite a few villages named after it. And you see this plant surrounding those villages in swathes of gold. If you burn it it gives off noxious fumes. Many an old boy plouc farmer has fallen into his bonfire having been overcome by the fumes!
Ah that's where that infamous "Plantagenet" comes from ! ;) I learn stuff everyday here !!

• Haha
  • Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
For those of you who watch Micarah Tewers (take note, Fanny) this is how it is done:

But what would she know- she only has 2.3M subscribers!
Thank you for recommending her! I love her videos. She just posted this short video on her instagram last week.

• Heart

Fennelbug

VIP Member
I don't understand why they don't do soft tacos instead of those baked things - they looked unappetizing. I haven't ever seen fried or baked tortillas served in any of the food trucks or taquerias on the West Coast of the US where all the food is made and served by Mexicans. They haven't a clue! I'm really not that offended by the radishes, if Mexicans grew them, they would probably use them. They are very thrifty with food. If they want to be truly authentic at the dump, they should go to the garden and gather some insects and grubs to fry up, very ecological and money saving too!
Radishes are common Mexican garnishes

• Heart

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
Not sure if it is his latest it is called English Decoration: Timeless Inspiration for the Contemporary Home- it is a lovely book. He would barf if he saw Fanny's home. He talks a lot about flow from one space to another and lets face it how can anything flow on from Fuk Tat let alone the jungle room and a building site.
Thanks. I have one of his books but I can't remember the title and it's at home in Melbourne.
His latest is An English Vision: Traditional Architecture and Interior Decoration for the Modern World, to be released on September 10, 2024.
I pre ordered quite some time ago and am looking forward to reading it.

Last edited:
  • Heart