The Chateau Diaries #261 Amaury's dog seems nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fanny’s birthday present will be a brooch to hold her dress together so that we do not get to see so much of her chest. We know Snorts love of belts and brooches.
She bought the item anyway so who cares🙄😂👠👠
My guess it is something from Viviene CLove shop!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“ I love you so much”… I just about barfed!

The Twank loves her chateau, not the over the hill chatelaine! 😂 😂 😂

IMG_4094.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Did we get to see everyone (30 odd guests) at the birthday dinner in the courtyard. (I notice no meals or cadeau on the terrace this year.) Did SJ show PJ'S parents?

Reactions: 15
If I didn’t already know what a total liar, scammer, narcissist, lazy POS Fanny is, todays vlog would, in the past, have seemed so lovely. I’m afraid new idiots will be lured in, and will take ages to figure her out. Classic narcissistic cycle. I don’t think we’re going to prevail.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Did we get to see everyone (30 odd guests) at the birthday dinner in the courtyard. (I notice no meals or cadeau on the terrace this year.) Did SJ show PJ'S parents?
Stephanie’s birthday guests must be the sketchiest lot of people in France. They were probably fed slightly better than the Patrons.

Reactions: 16
If I didn’t already know what a total liar, scammer, narcissist, lazy POS Fanny is, todays vlog would, in the past, have seemed so lovely. I’m afraid new idiots will be lured in, and will take ages to figure her out. Classic narcissistic cycle. I don’t think we’re going to prevail.
Hopefully all the lured in idiots will be $1 Patrons. Make the Shittelaine work for her Botox money.
---

View attachment 2393281
She should have hosted a costume party and she could have attended as brother Gerry. As each day passes she is morphing into Gerry. All she needs is to start wearing more tartan and they would be indistinguishable.

Boy, Liv is eagerly embracing the grifting Shittelaine and her Dump. Disappointing.

It seems weird that Annalise is called in to do Stephanie’s hair for her birthday party to be attended by her ex partner and his sketchy gal pal.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Let’s see if she wears the necklace daily or if it ends up at the local brocante. Perhaps Snorts will turn it into a broach,
She must be paying him well, that was one of Viv's expensive bits, or did he get 'mates rates'. As expected the yurt shag pad residents managed to scrub up an attend.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Yep, we get a magazine from the Mairie and the Vendee has its own quarterly newspaper with all the events for the whole region. Unless it's something for her, she's got zero interest. She's had 16 years+ to intergrate and hasn't bothered. I hope Aumary is, tells her to foxtrot oscar, then makes new friends in the area and ditch the lot of them.
---

No best not.
View attachment 2392999
I think I was thinking of 'colloquialism', being the same thing, but it's actually not 😂

Reactions: 8
Suck up much Viv? Look what Viv purchased for the greedy Shittelaine. What will they want in exchange. Stop feeding the beast, Viv!

---
The spinner fob Snorts gave the Shittelaine was featured on the Chateau Love website but I forgot how much she wanted for it. The listing has been removed from the site.

How disgusting the narc birthday girl has everyone gather around her bed to watch her open gifts and present her birthday cake to her in bed.

Then we watch the gruesome twosome with one brain cell between them screw up putting together a playmobile.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

View attachment 2393281
What is it suppose to be? Are they snakes? If so, very fitting for a snake like Fanny. Didn't he give her some snake earrings from their Paris haul one year? I don't see fanny liking snakes. From my POV it's ugly and clumsy looking. It doesn't matter anyway because he really got it for himself.

Her nose has gotten even BIGGER and her eyebrows have gotten even HIGHER!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.