The Chateau Diaries #305 2 containers full of junk and off to the brocante to buy more. Weeee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Patriciarella & @JackSpratt for naming the thread, I took a small creative liberty with it.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

KiKiGee

VIP Member

Sunday at 5:50 PM

1714924218077.png

have-you-ever-been-addicted-to-drugs-moira-rose.gif

yO9eoRNKoJx9vyy8PKsxjnuA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

the real tartuffe
49 minutes ago
I'm very surprised by the comments today. I have full faith in Stephanie's decisions as chatelaine of HER chateau. She has meticulously restored Lalande over the past 18 years and is presently working on numerous projects with the finest advisors, experts, and workmen available anywhere. The chapel is one of the most beautiful and significant examples of French gothic revival architecture and rightly should be considered a national monument. This restoration has been made possible by the vision, foresight, planning, and largesse of just one person: Stephanie Jarvis. With wonderful Philip at her side, she is carefully building up and curating the chateau's collections. With this comes the responsibility of caring for these collections and, in this case, necessarily moving them to accommodate ongoing restoration. Heavy is the head that wears the crown, as the English say. Philip is the consummate researcher and project manager; and a rock of support--both professionally and personally--to Stephanie. He will have investigated every possible option to ensure the protection of these items and, no doubt, negotiated the best price for the long term rental of the storage units for the next two to three years. Stephanie and Philip: I support you! ❤❤❤

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions:You, One Mad Collie, Bleu Lala and 53 others

TorontoGWM

VIP Member

Sunday at 3:39 AM
I love the Weed Arranger’s new shirts!

IMG_1300.jpeg

IMG_1300.jpeg

IMG_1301.jpeg

IMG_1300.jpeg

IMG_1300.jpeg

IMG_1300.jpeg

IMG_1300.jpeg

Last edited: Sunday at 3:47 AM
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Mr Magoo, BlessingoftheHounds and 52 others

Le Baiseur

VIP Member

Sunday at 5:00 AM
Someone please convince her to store all of daddy's paintings in the shipping containers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, BlessingoftheHounds, Jules100 and 51 others

TorontoGWM

VIP Member

Sunday at 5:36 PM
She’s going to need a container for all her new shirts!

IMG_1300.jpeg

IMG_1300.jpeg

IMG_1300.jpeg

IMG_1300.jpeg

IMG_1300.jpeg

IMG_1300.jpeg

IMG_1300.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Mr Magoo, Bleu Lala and 49 others

graciemckitten
VIP Member

Saturday at 5:06 PM
The police report from 1986, the night the Chaumont burnt down. Updated comments,

@Noneya-xz2wg

5 days ago
Your friend reminds me of this quote - "A narcissist is a con artist. They will sell you a dream to deliver you a living nightmare"

Stephanie aka mire I’ll e
@mireille4751
12 days ago
Stéphanie is a very good gardener as well, although probably less passionate than her mother. She planted 3000 plants in her garden at Chateau de Lalande

@nosunshine1609

10 days ago
I was a Patreon for about 2 yrs, higher tier. I asked one question in 2 years, was attacked by Caroline Gooder, which we all know is one of them, so I cancelled my membership and stopped watching her. If you have nothing to hide, why to delete and ban everyone that asks a question?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Jules100, BlessingoftheHounds and 47 others

TorontoGWM

VIP Member

Sunday at 12:33 AM
ComtesseRose said:
Found this little gem in my archive.
Anybody remember when PhiPhi sported a stern expression and an 80's side ponytail?!
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 :sick:
View attachment 2915607
IMG_1324.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Mr Magoo, Jules100 and 47 others

@KiKiGee I really hope this is true. ❤

KiKiGee

VIP Member

Sunday at 11:25 AM
Tea with lemon said:
Sorry, I don't have the nerve to watch the latest CD videos because reading here is already stressing me out, so please explain to me:
Why is Fanny moving all these things into containers? What is the reason and why exactly for two years?
Because Chateau de Lalande has been red flagged by the proper building authorities. The heap in the middle of nowhere is not structurally sound. Stephanie Jarvis is now under a microscope and not just here. She will need more than two years to fix her problems.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Mr Magoo, BlessingoftheHounds and 47 others

As always thank you all who contribute in various ways.
Remember we have a wiki
Happy tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Can anyone tell me where Stephanies bestie Ollie has disappeared to, he’s not been seen with her for months, falling out in the friendship department. Plus Dana and Tess have also left the show, wish we had some inside gossip. Lancelot if you read here can you help a poor gossip girl out ?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Another new thread? Oh goody (or should that be gooder!).

Thanks, as always, to @ComtesseRose

Yo @JackSpratt in da house! Named the thread, brill. Thanks too to @Patriciarella for the nom.

I wonder if Despicable fanny has any idea that yesterday was V.E. day and today is Ascension, both jour feriée in France. And not only that, as 2 jour feriée have fallen next to each other and in mid week, Friday every man and his dog will faire le pont and make it a long impromptu vacances. And, judging by the number of the vehicles on the road heading south, every man and his dog are going to be by la mer. Cap d'Agde will be rammed. And with common people too. 🤣🤣🤣 couldn't happen to a more suitable duo.

Sorry about all the ands, I know it's not dramatically correct but my brain was working faster than my fingers AND I had a lot to get out there. I will not be venturing coast ways for the next few days. God forbid I bump into any of that lot.

I feel a bit like THE reporter on the ground...
---
Can anyone tell me where Stephanies bestie Ollie has disappeared to, he’s not been seen with her for months, falling out in the friendship department. Plus Dana and Tess have also left the show, wish we had some inside gossip. Lancelot if you read here can you help a poor gossip girl out ?
Hmm. Funny that. No Puffs n' puggs, no Oily and Camiknickers, no Dana and Tess. No chickens. No workers. No Curtsey. It's like rats jumping off a sinking ship. Go figure!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Will this ever happen to me too..

Look handsome, you’re too smart, too cultured and too normal to ever be one of those twee little fuckers. I would’ve vomited all over that horrid little tit’s cherry tomahtoes and Victoria sponge. I bet you anything neither of them have any idea who Captain Shaw is!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Yo @JackSpratt in da house! Named the thread, brill. Thanks too to @Patriciarella for the nom.

I wonder if Despicable fanny has any idea that yesterday was V.E. day and today is Ascension, both jour feriée in France. And not only that, as 2 jour feriée have fallen next to each other and in mid week, Friday every man and his dog will faire le pont and make it a long impromptu vacances. And, judging by the number of the vehicles on the road heading south, every man and his dog are going to be by la mer. Cap d'Agde will be rammed. And with common people too. 🤣🤣🤣 couldn't happen to a more suitable duo.

Sorry about all the ands, I know it's not dramatically correct but my brain was working faster than my fingers AND I had a lot to get out there. I will not be venturing coast ways for the next few days. God forbid I bump into any of that lot.

---

Hmm. Funny that. No Puffs n' puggs, no Oily and Camiknickers, no Dana and Tess. No chickens. No workers. No Curtsey. It's like rats jumping off a sinking ship. Go figure!
Yo, Sista!

She won't have a scooby it's a Bank Holiday, she'll think they're all out out just to see her and the Tit.........wonder if he's taken his parasol to protect the 'hair system'.

Her friends group is getting smaller by the week.

Taking Mr Spratt's Mum off to Nantes Airport soon after a 2 week stay with us, the motorway sounds quiet. Just a shame we've had such absolute shite weather and just sods law, today is glorious. Going to be a bummer being back at work next week.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Can anyone tell me where Stephanies bestie Ollie has disappeared to, he’s not been seen with her for months, falling out in the friendship department.
Gosh...... I have just forgotten about him until you mentioned good old Oily Ladeda !!!
Yes.... where is he ?

• Heart
Reactions: 21

---

I know it's rude to quote oneself but I lurve that presumptive spelling changed my grammatically correct to dramatically correct. Is that what they call kismet ? Whatever, it actually sounds better.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This popped up on my feed.

I thought they were selling or had sold? Moved back to Alton in Hampshire and were living in a 3 bedroomed semi around the corner from my b.i.l. (he of the tell people exactly what he thinks of their houses). Maybe I could get him to go round and offer his expert opinion.
---
Oh dear, look... huge fire at Cannock parcel centre. That's all Despicable fanny's grift gifts spontaneously combusted 🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I believe Fanny has a look over there style, we can safely assume that if she shows video of herself somewhere she is now somewhere else.

• Haha
  • Heart
Gosh...... I have just forgotten about him until you mentioned good old Oily Ladeda !!!
Yes.... where is he ?
They won't have fallen out he is just self obsessing about his ADHD and not travelling with her at the moment and she does demand constant attention

• Haha
  • Heart
This popped up on my feed.

Carole could have given Fanny some pointers on flipping a property, not that she'd listen.

She's honest about what it's like to own a place like and just how long it takes to renovate, not a quick Chateau DIY make do and mend.

They are money pits to run and upkeep, you cannot realistically run them on a shoestring. The chateau I use to work at is going up for sale again as the current owners can't afford the upkeep (ripping out the old kitchen like Fanny's and making it a fully working restaurant kitchen broke the bank IMO) nor do they want the constant repairs. It's a massive responsibiity.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Carole could have given Fanny some pointers on flipping a property, not that she'd listen.

She's honest about what it's like to own a place like and just how long it takes to renovate, not a quick Chateau DIY make do and mend.

They are money pits to run and upkeep, you cannot realistically run them on a shoestring. The chateau I use to work at is going up for sale again as the current owners can't afford the upkeep (ripping out the old kitchen like Fanny's and making it a fully working restaurant kitchen broke the bank IMO) nor do they want the constant repairs. It's a massive responsibiity.
My Dad always said Brits buying Chateaux was either because they were a bit stupid or they were people who needed it as validation for what they hadn't achieved in the UK. They are not really viable as Chambre d'hote they always have issues and need vast maintenance so as a business proposition not the greatest. I can't understand why Fanny still owns it (other than grift potential now), it is clear as day she has no love for the place. The constant shopping and travel is because she is trying to fill a void, everything is for show or for the quick high. Just let it sink in her office wall must have been knocked down three years ago and she still looks at that untouched, the pink bathroom still not finished and lets not get started on her twiddly dee kitchen with it's 80's vibe. She is the very last person who should have an old property, she is a slovenly old sack.

I have been thinking about Pube's parents. A loving parent would obviously be very worried about their son, having no job, no career history, no education, no goals, no ambition and tying himself to an obviously amoral narc with no back up plan. What the duck are they thinking?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.