The Chateau Diaries #305 2 containers full of junk and off to the brocante to buy more. Weeee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was it not his mother who was a fan of chateau diaries and Despicable fanny? And was it not his mother who encouraged, nay insisted, that he volunteer at liarsworld? Has this all been constructed and instigated by Thrush's mother? I wonder if all that is the case what she thought the end game would be!
Didn't Maries mother set up a FB page Escape to Chateau de Le Lande for followers of the people there..her name being Gunnvei Grice..Is that Maries mum? I was going to say they are all affected but may be they are all infected or have been inflicted.. Why do they all want to be attached albeit from a distance? They all sit on the fringes of the drama wanting so badly to be part of it in some form or another. Hangers on...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I think Bessan is likely. Close to Agde and where Ricard is manufactured - Tonton could have a piped supply.
Sorry to be a pain in the proverbial but I must have missed something... not sure if it's a patreon vlog, or an instagram post, but where did the thumbnail come from which suggests the odd couple are staying at grandmas gaff in the South of France...?

Reactions: 17
Sorry to be a pain in the proverbial but I must have missed something... not sure if it's a patreon vlog, or an instagram post, but where did the thumbnail come from which suggests the odd couple are staying at grandmas gaff in the South of France...?
It came from the Patreon vlog, but unfortunately we haven't been able to upload the vlog here yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My Dad always said Brits buying Chateaux was either because they were a bit stupid or they were people who needed it as validation for what they hadn't achieved in the UK. They are not really viable as Chambre d'hote they always have issues and need vast maintenance so as a business proposition not the greatest. I can't understand why Fanny still owns it (other than grift potential now), it is clear as day she has no love for the place. The constant shopping and travel is because she is trying to fill a void, everything is for show or for the quick high. Just let it sink in her office wall must have been knocked down three years ago and she still looks at that untouched, the pink bathroom still not finished and lets not get started on her twiddly dee kitchen with it's 80's vibe. She is the very last person who should have an old property, she is a slovenly old sack.

I have been thinking about Pube's parents. A loving parent would obviously be very worried about their son, having no job, no career history, no education, no goals, no ambition and tying himself to an obviously amoral narc with no back up plan. What the duck are they thinking?
Is Smugtwat’s mother younger than Fanny?
He is the eldest of the two brothers I think ? Was he placed… in the care of his grandparents for a reason? Why if it is true, and I am not sure it is , was he the carer of his Grandparents?
Like Fanny his history changes to try and make him look more than he is.

As for the Angelllboys their act for tik tok is exactly that . I think they have strong northern accents in reality.

Reactions: 20
I wonder what they think of the insane looking hair system. It must be jarring in real life.
The hair system… how many hours does it take to look this good? I cannot help but try and work out what he is doing.
Fanny could have said I bought the umbrella for Phillip because his hair dye runs down his face, but where would the fun be in that?
He is holding the dog in a most peculiar fashion.
As for the allergies…some news! We all know he was given apple sauce and white bread .
Was Fanny on the Titanic? Maybe the Shatoo boys could interview her and the other passenger,

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If you click on the link to Fanny’s patron page she delivers …a very short teaser . It was from this that we learnt that Daddy bought HER the studio in 1999 when she would have been 24…so that she could be near her grandmother. It is another lie as it does not add up or make sense.
Exactly why she could not stay with her Grandmother when she had stayed with her every holiday since she was 3 years old etc.
It is just a story so that Patron don’t think she is well off.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The hair system… how many hours does it take to look this good? I cannot help but try and work out what he is doing.
Fanny could have said I bought the umbrella for Phillip because his hair dye runs down his face, but where would the fun be in that?
As for the allergies…some news! We all know he was given apple sauce and white bread .
Was Fanny on the Titanic? Maybe the Shatoo boys could interview her and the other passenger,
caption that photo with pubes -where's the chin-where's the work ethic?
---
🎶 Anything Fanny wants, Billy does better,
Billy does everything better than her 🎵
Except stealing she outshines him there

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s a holiday in France. Do we actually expect a vlog tonight on time? 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As someone pointed out previously, there is a distinct lack of any social media postings by any of the shithole inmates or hangers-on...

No Grant Hill
No MarIE
No armoire 'n nutzi
No Dana
No babyhasawondefullife and tess
50 cent Huge Grunt, Michael Potts is the only one who has and that's on his F1 IG.

It is as if their has been an enforced media blackout from with in the dump!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
As someone pointed out previously, there is a distinct lack of any social media postings by any of the shithole inmates or hangers-on...

No Grant Hill
No MarIE
No armoire 'n nutzi
No Dana
50 cent Huge Grunt, Michael Potts is the only one who has and that's on his F1 IG.

She's killed them all

• Haha
Reactions: 26

No Grant Hill
No MarIE
No armoire 'n nutzi
No Dana

Fanny lured them all into the not-so-grand salon and kicked the acroprops out so she could collect on the life insurance!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This popped up on my feed.

Mine also, as I had an Our History on! @ComtesseRose thank you! I recently started watching ( our history) redoing a listed home actually a medieval listed home and how they spoke about the furnishings, including the soft goods all coming together for the period, of the home, even if they weren’t antiques they matched the use of the home. It will be rented out and they also had to insure the suitability for guest and also staying true to the integrity of the period. So if it was a farm house or modest chateau , they would not put murano chandeliers et!! Hey Fan

• Heart
Reactions: 16

No Grant Hill
No MarIE
No armoire 'n nutzi
No Dana

IMG_1646.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
O.k., why do we think Snorts won't shave his neck???? Laziness? Folliculitis?.. Why won't he just shave off the whole damn mess? Laziness?? Folliculitis???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.