Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pekey

VIP Member
OMG…will Fanny wear white? Will she and PhiPhi wear matching dresses? Will Teabag and Tealeaf be invited? So many questions
Will there be a double wedding with Bun Boy and Natti ?
Will Ratso be Ring Bearer ?
Will FRK do the flowers and the food?
Will Patreons be invited along with their $$$ ?
Will Snort wear a special brooch?
Will Snort's family be there?
Will Dana and Cat be a Bridesmaids?
Will there still be orange netting in the Courtyard?
Will Scotti Dog "give her away" ?

Sooooo many questions like you say KyBourbon !!! :eek:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Luna20

VIP Member
I am totally not surprised by the engagement.

Khillip came, talked his skinny ass into her bed by agreeing with everything she said (remember the 'I agree' comments he made in the beginning?)

Then he isolated her, removed everyone (Marie W, MPK, Cat, baghead, potts,selmar) Marie W is now back because seeing the same 3 persons day in day out is quite boring. SJ is boring, because she is lying in bed doing nothing.
I do believe they have an agreement on sex. They can share the bed with whoever they want.

So what's in it for Hairbal? He has no qualification where he might make a good living off. A degree in theater isn't going to pay for 99% of the people. In the Netherlands he'd be lucky if he could find a job which makes him 2K a month for 40 hours a week. Attaching him to SJ, he gets to travel in style all over the world and live in a chateau (which I do believe is his passion) while doing 0 work.

What's in it for SJ?
She has never ever taken a decision in her life and she can't make decissions. She happily leaves that to tripod Phillip (which he likes), and the only thing she does is picking out which wallpaper what fabric, cornice, door etc. She'll have a travel partner, a 'planner', a lady in waiting.

It's a win-win.

Now this hairbal gives me icks from the start. Since he now has more foot on the ground in 'our chateau'. We will probably see him making more decisions and go aheads for works. Interesting times.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Seeingitasitis

VIP Member
Nobody asked, but if Fannyphi have been lucky enough to secure each other's affections, I am delighted for them both. However, I phoned Ruby to see what his take on the news was. There was a hollow laugh. Apparently, now that gifts are not be shown on cadeaux, the rate of receipt has gone down. Senders don't want to just do what they perceive to be a good deed, they want that good deed acknowledged. So there is to be a new channel, working title: Marital Grabitall to minimise Collateral damage at the Chateau. This will allow Fannyphi to, according to them, "share with the world their joy at the engagement gifts, wedding gifts and new home gifts" and allow them to announce a GoFundMe for the wedding, unless she gets an offer from Hello magazine. Patrons will be able to attend at a cost of $5000.00 per head or better still stay away and just send cards enclosing cheques / checks. Ruby says Patrons will be able to vote on a stone for the ring and their names will be microscopically engraved onto the inside of the band. Ratso has been asked to be the ring ring bearer.

• Haha
  • Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
According to Mummy, Snorty is caring, dependable, faithful and loves Fanny.
Sounds like she's describing a dog. 🐩 Fanny already has Lancelot and doesn't need Snorty too!
The only thing Mummy forgot to mention is that Snorty is gay!
Snorty is a gay broke boy who relies on his allowance from Mummy Stephanie.

I would love to have seen Amaury’s reaction to the news of the upcoming fake wedding of his Cuz.
Don’t you think Permasmile and hubby are laughing up a storm?
Maria and Pavlina must think it’s hilarious.

AND DONT GET ME STARTED ON THE REACTIONS OF NICK, CAMERON, AND DAN. They probably laughed so hard that it caused a portion of the newly installed crispy château roof to collapse.

Tess laughed so hard that she accidentally dropped “baby has a glamorous life” in a Venice canal and a rescue team had to be summoned to save the doll.

Dana is probably busy doing the math on how to make her famous falafel’s by the dozens in preparation for the wedding.

Shrek is probably sobbing in the arms of his wife.

Ruthywriter and Pottie are planning a celebratory dinner to toast the upcoming fake wedding of Stephanie and DePHIne.

• Haha
  • Heart

Elviemary

Chatty Member
Didn't she plant the seed a few weeks ago while painting the dodgy looking cabinet. She spoke of a famous couple, older lady marrying a gay man. Was that her way of telling her boy she was up for it, or was she preparing her audience 🤔

• Heart
  • Sick

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Fanny’s engagement news finally made it to the Petherick clan…their reactions captured below...

IMG_4248.jpeg

IMG_4249.jpeg

IMG_2777.jpeg

Whoops…sorry…those were the reactions to Billy’s suspended prison sentence!

• Haha
  • Heart

T Rex

VIP Member
'buy her own diamond' . . . with Patreon money.
Clever, clever Fanny- now that the stars for the chapel have been mostly bought up, her newest grifting campaign will be "Buy me a diamond!" Right now, gansta grannies are digging furiously in their jewelry boxes to send Fanny their priceless family heirlooms so that she has a proper ring.

I don't know what is worse- "Belly" stealing from churches, or Fanny conning vulnerable people. They are all grifters and con artists at the end of the day. Tealeafs in the night.

• Heart
  • Sad

Lady Lindy

Chatty Member
I am still digesting the news that the two Princesses are engaged. Pubes is so pretentious making out the empty cracker ring from his Great Great Grandmother like it is part of some spectacular lineage talk about ideas of grandeur. I am struggling to think anyone would make up a relationship just for the cameras-but nothing would surprise me and we will never really know. I do believe young Snort's loves the Chateau, lifestyle acting the big I am far more than he loves Stephanie. I don't know what her reasoning is-could the daft mare actually love this contemptible creature? It seems strange that she would accept any proposal why? I do believe Michael Potts is the one she truly loves and clearly he never asked. When YouTube dies a death will Baghead, Potts, Stargazer, Oli etc be prepared to come to the rescue of Fanny and her liver lipped lover? I doubt it. Theirs is a weird relationship for sure and I can't quite get a handle on it.
She was so excited about her engagement to Snorts that she snuck out of the house, climbing through a wall to get away and have breakfast with the real love of her life Potts, then came back to a stroppy Snorts in his lady dressing gown who couldn't even wait to greet her at the door......
Stupid cow

• Haha
  • Wow

JackSpratt

VIP Member
What a car crash of a party. That tit trying to blow candles out with a paperbag on his head WTAF have I just watched

Snorts picked her D&G jumpsuit out for her in a secondhand shop in London. LIAR

Hope Snorts ate a huge portion of trifle and got the shits in the dark.

What utter rubbish

• Haha
  • Heart
Gosh this is a clever move as it gives her so many possible endings. Engaged is not married and she never will be to that twat. She will use this as a distraction whilst she tries to bury the repercussions when the shit hits the fan. This is a desperate move for Fanny she must have something very big to hide

• Heart

Balmoral

Some of you noticed tonne and tonton seemed a little displeased with Stephoney upon return from Vienna, could the fake betrothal amidst the scaffolding have had something to do with that? (vis a vis Cuz's future pozzie).

The ticket deciphering tattler (well done) said they flew on Feb 6, so landed feb 7, bestowed the dripping second hand T pot and announced 7th or 8th. I watched that scene with the sound off (coz MY balmoral boyfriend has NO idea my viewing choices are so lowbrow) and FanFan the Thespian bounced in her private bouncy castle, whilst attempting to convince Mummy et al that this was such a wonderful surprise! They all knew in advance and tried hard to co-operate. Most odd was the non ecstatic Pheef (not billy) looking very awkward and uncomfortable.

Therefore, tonight's non vlog is due to a get together from 5 or 6 days ago. Must have been some bash.
Mummy had donned her best hair clip for the non engagement dinner. Pheef's parents certainly did not participate in finding a trinket and can hardly be thrilled. Another tattler adroitly pointed out that instead of buying the lollypop ring, he could have put something in the non-ring. This seems to be a story line conceived in Biz class whilst guzzling champers, en route.

You are ALL hilarious and TorontoGWM especially, great to see mojo back!

• Heart
  • Haha

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Breaking news! Snorts has just purchased a replacement engagement ring for his love, Stephanie! Snorts is modeling the ring on his dainty baby hands in the photo below. It’s breathtaking.
B7BABCE3-8AEC-4C58-B2E9-46E91C28DCEC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Hercule P

Engagement luncheon menu:
Prawn cocktail with home made mayo with eggs, olive oil and lemon
Chicken cooked with lemon and orange with a delicious creamy sauce made with unpasterised crême fraîche
Cheese board with walnuts , hazelnuts, all sorts of nuts
Tiramisu with free range eggs and organic mascarpone
Bon appétit Snorts and bye bye

• Haha
  • Heart

Jules100

VIP Member
I think we already know their wedding colors…..

Peach & Tuna

*also their cute secret nicknames for each other, over enunciated of course like Mr. Bean talking to a baby

• Haha
  • Heart

Pyke

VIP Member
The ring matches the CHMN ......NOT FINISHED, in need of scaffolding and complete renovation. Perhaps Amuary new found welding skills for the cradles in his workshop will have him able to mount the stone that Fanny will purchase in Doha on the way home. I hope that Customs sting her as she touches down in Paris.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart