The Chateau Diaries #289 Teabag has a brother who is a Tealeaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Pyke for naming the thread, and congratulations @YoungAtHeart for nominating it.

C'mon Fanny this is mainly your thread, you need to do better, LOL.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread.

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member

Yesterday at 10:37 AM
Thanks @tuffiti you legend. Well that was an abomination you're in SA and you flog discount baked beans.

What is wrong with Fanny's bottom lip it is all wobbly and swollen and uneven. Why doesn't Fanny get her roots done is it because she is too tight to pay so only Annalise and Michael Petherick.

How anyone is sending them money at this point is beyond me, she keeps highlighting old purchases and Zara finds (that should have stayed on the rail) but her two flights to South Africa alone would be around £3,000. or more
---
On Avalanche below the bollocks Stephanie Flog:

70Fg_Ptii8gGxy-o1KrDdgTw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@ItsMe-yv9jd
1 day ago (edited)
@ShelCM-xn3hp All the work that contractor, (the skinny old guy with the gottee and tinted glasses, named Ian?) was doing 2 years ago... removing the attic floor in Narnia's closet, building Natalia's office/apartment in the carriage house, installing the tiny shower upstairs in the hall and removing the hallway next to her bedroom, was stopped, because the new toilet/shower leaked through to the room below, (Ian also installed the heater right next to the toilet so you would burn your legs sitting there, and he had the bathroom door open out into the hallway, which is never done) and he was immediately fired... she is suing him for damages. So while he is waiting for his day in court, nobody is allowed, (by law) to do any work in the areas where Ian worked. (We all know it takes years to finally get a court settlement in France, so she has to wait and cannot hire anyone to redo his mistakes or finish those areas, until Ian has been proven liable or not.) It also reminds me of the guy that dug the trench, (bald, husky guy with the diggers they always borrowed, named Matt?) in the front field 3 years ago, (to install the pipes into the moat) and finally get water flowing to the garden... as he was also fired and sued, because he was digging the new swimming pool, next to the road in front, and Matt was told by the government to stop immediately, (as he did not have any permits or planning permission to do so.) And that brings me to the huge bread oven that Michael Potts spent a fortune to restore 15 years ago... apparently when the architects were hired 2 years ago, they discovered that it was not built to code and it was a fire hazard, (now nobody is allowed to use it.) So you wonder where all of the money is going? (We all know she keeps a few hundred thousand dollars in the bank to be sure she has money to pay the bills for the next 10 years... for every 100 dollars donated, 50 dollars goes to restoration costs and 50 dollars sits in the bank for her to spend, if and when needed in the future.)
---
2 days ago (edited)
?? I almost choked on my glass of wine when you stated 'she is a visionary, a trail blazer'... ooooh it must be wonderful to live in your precious bubble of rainbows, unicorns and lollypops. You have totally lost the plot if you admire a British woman posing as a French princess, after moving to France and spending her last dime to buy the cheapest 'chateau' she could find, (with the money she got from the sale of the house she kept from her divorce.) It's a forgettable, mismatched mess of sad, crumbling outbuildings left over from a chateau destroyed in the revolution... stuffed with a God awful mix of cheap, broken and torn thrift store finds, (more suited to that ghastly 'Hoarders' TV series.) She was actually telling people it was a 'historic' property... even though she knew it was NOT LISTED by the French Government, (she was later ordered to remove such claims in all her videos, or she would be sued.) With no job or any savings left over to do urgent repairs, (hire an architect, a carpenter, a decorator or a gardener) she forced her retired parents, (they worked tirelessly as nurses at a private asylum in the UK, where they lived in the attic) to move in with her and spend their retirement savings on the repairs needed for the next 15 years, (while living there without any heating.) Instead of getting a job to help pay her bills, she actually asked two ex-boyfriends for money to pay her bills and they became co-owners. For years, she invited total strangers/volunteers to stay for months and work for her, (cooking, cleaning, cutting the grass, etc. etc., in exchange for free food and shelter... even slaves got free food and shelter.) Then she has the nerve, during a deadly global pandemic, (where millions of people have suddenly lost their income) to beg complete strangers on the internet for charity, to help pay her bills... so she can swish around all day in a chateau, watching everyone else work all day, every day. She now gets over 40 thousand dollars every month from complete strangers on YouTube to restore the chateau, update the interior decor and landscaping... that's over half a million dollars every year folks, (she also gets a 75% tax deduction from the French government every year, for restoration costs... which is a big government tax refund she can spend on herself!) She is screaming to the world on YouTube how poor she is... while constantly buying the most expensive wall paper on the planet, at 1 thousand dollars PER ROLL. And flaunting her massive closet stuffed with designer clothes, handbags, tiaras and designer shoes. There is even a new room being built, to be stuffed with her endless collection of expensive dinnerware, crystal, silverware and GOLD cutlery. She even managed to find extra money to pay a volunteer to stay on as a full-time employee, that 'sets her dinner table' every day, (let's not forget to mention that she was publicly humiliated, when the BBC exposed him as her well paid, MUCH YOUNGER, secret boyfriend... better known as the tripod.) She also loves to tell everyone she is an Opera singer, even though nobody, anywhere, has ever paid her to sing in an opera, (just because her parents paid for her to have voice lessons, does not make her an opera singer!) This self entitled, shameless freeloader is what you decided is someone that should be celebrated and worthy of your time and attention?? Seriously, what were you thinking... the question is, what qualifies a woman that has never had a job, has spent her entire life using everyone around her, has a horrific sense of style, lives like a hoarder, and she never thought of setting up the YouTube vlog, (as she has commented before that she hates videos and she refuses to answer a phone!) It was that guy Michael, that lived with her and always did her hair and make-up for FREE, as he set up the vlog for her as a surprise, (she never mentions that to anyone... instead, she is always taking credit for starting the vlog herself!) This woman makes my skin crawl... her only claim to fame is how she has been using people all her life and how she has been begging complete strangers on the internet for charity, to pay her bills. All so she can live like a pampered princess in a castle... especially when you consider there are soooo many desperate people and institutions that are more deserving of charity and in need of money to help pay the bills... like all of the sick children's hospitals and animal shelters that are struggling to SAVE LIVES. And yet this self absorbed wannabe princess thinks she is a top priority and complete strangers should send her their hard earned dollars every month, so she can show off her lavish lifestyle and post videos of how she spends their money, (while constantly filming herself traveling the world in style, instead of her actually focusing her time and energy on 'restoring' a chateau.) Seriously though, who paid you to post this ridiculous promotional video?

Last edited: Yesterday at 10:52 AM
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Fromthenorth, billybudd and 56 others

Karma baby!

VIP Member

Thursday at 8:38 PM
So… I have to say I’m with Scotchette here, to an extent. There are a couple of people here, who -while well intentioned- sometimes go way too deep in the tin foil hat territory 😂 talking about manipulating YT numbers and Patreon numbers and constantly talking about buying views and subscribers… and honestly I can’t be bothered to correct them every single time. I used to do it, but these days I just scroll by.

So here is the gist of it.

No one with 2 brain cells to rub together would buy Patreon members for themselves. The amount of fees they end up paying on fake users far surpasses any optical illusion and the fact that Fanny’s Patreon numbers are generally going down is proof that she’s not manipulating those numbers. They fluctuate as she fucks up, and then turns in a sob story to raise the numbers again. And no matter what you say, Fanny does have 2 brain cells to rub together or she wouldn’t be so successful in her con. There is just absolutely no profit for her in buying Patreon members.

As for YT number manipulation, buying subscribers and views has absolutely no impact on the YT algorithm, because there are checks and balances in place to see through that, and the creators sure as duck aren’t getting paid on bought views. And if you’re wondering why doesn’t YT stop creators from doing that, because YOUTUBE DOESN’T CARE! 🎉🎉

Fanny and the likes of her are absolute nobodies in YT verse! And as long as YT is making money off of these creators, they don’t give a tit. They can buy views to inflate their egos and pretend they’re some hot tit, it won’t pay them an extra dime. Unless there’s an actual legal issue that goes to court and causes YT headache, nothing will happen. If you want to know how much YT doesn’t care, look up what happened with SSSniperwolf and JacksFilms… or what went down with Coleen Ballinger… and none of these people got kicked off YT because they’re making YT money…

So, we can engage in our gossip and try to bring consequences upon these fraudsters, but unless that consequence comes from the “real world”, I am sorry to say that none of them will lose their money making machine and YT certainly won’t stop them from making money and handing %45 of it to Google…. Just like any other corporation in this capitalist world.

That’s it. Thank you for coming to my ted talk

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, juniperroad, jojonz and 54 others

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member

Saturday at 10:22 PM
F I L T H Y P A T R E O N V I D E O
R E C A P

Mummy, Percy, and Gerry are all at the beach house. Nick, Marie, and Antoine are on their way to stay as well. Fanny and PhiPhi go grocery shopping for booze and all the ingredients for tuna pasta salad. No I’m not kidding.

Upon return, Mummy asks PhiPhi to rearrange all of her pillows and chotchkis. He actually makes it look better.

Electricity is being rationed and every time it’s off the alarm system beeps when people move. Hahahahaha! Karma.

Nick et al are delayed as flights did not connect. Spends birthday at airport. Hahahahahahah. Karma

After buying a bunch of food the Beach House Bums decide to go out for dinner. Guess who they run into. Potty and his mum. No Ruthie in sight unless she was hiding or has an invisibility cloak.

After dinner we are treated to a shot of Fanny in bed. Shes so happy to see her 15 yer old Ralph Lauren sheets bought in a French discount shop are still holding up because she loves them. Had to get her little I’m frugal virtue signaling in, lest the viewers think she’s rich in her ocean front beach house or something.

I hate this witch. Can you tell?

OIDK out.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions:You, Alice Strictknickers, Mountainy Man and 48 others

Le Baiseur

VIP Member

Yesterday at 5:10 PM
No no no no no! This has got to be a joke.

Attachments
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Fromthenorth, Sunnee and 46 others

C'est moi

VIP Member

Friday at 8:34 PM
Just Grift Wood said:
@tcm087
4 hours ago
Why don’t they have heat yet? Hasn’t the new system cost them a small fortune and taken over a year to install? And they still can’t use it? I don’t understand.
@tcm087 I believe the entirety of tattlers also struggle to understand. However, we have a bloody good time trying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, CountessPompidoo, StephaniesSupportConsort and 44 others

ComtesseRose

VIP Member

Wednesday at 11:55 PM
He stands like this???
PhiPhi Standing.png

Did he also jizz on the burned cake?
Burned Cake.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions:StephaniesSupportConsort, Margo Polo, Magpie2020 and 43 others

Beachgirl

VIP Member

Thursday at 11:46 AM
Just seen on Marie’s instagram.

A picture speaks a thousand words but unfortunately the words she has used make it speak a thousand more.

Attachments
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Miss Eliza Bennet, MsPitstop and 43 others

As always, thank you all for contributing.
I see we have new lurkers and likers, remember we have a wiki, just for you
Happy Tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
she had posted there is a huge announcement to night 2/12/24 and the cult are expecting an engagement. It is probably just when Percy and Isabelle are coming back to the Chateau?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Or maybe the announcement is that Gerry is retiring and moving to the dump full time. If he were there Fanny would not need Snorts anymore, to keep her company. Remember BS (before Snorts). She traveled with Gerry.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
clapping.gif

The Chateau Diaries #289 Teabag has a brother who is a Tealeaf

Meet, Michael Petherick and William Petherick...
1707761130072.png
1707761919954.png

1707761260140.png
1707762092813.png

back at you.gif

1707761161818.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Or maybe the announcement is that Gerry is retiring and moving to the dump full time. If he were there Fanny would not need Snorts anymore, to keep her company. Remember BS (before Snorts). She traveled with Gerry.
I recon Gerry's been in S Africa since he left LieLande before xmas... going back to the car keys though, that was weird. What do you think that slot was for, garbage? Or they still make cars over there for 8-tracks?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As always , thank you ComtesseRose.
FRK went to school with only 14 children in the whole school.

Her love of baking…began early.

I do wonder if there was a shortage of fathers in the village.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I don't know if I am unusual but my hubby and I always sleep on our preferred sides of our bed, whether at home or away, even when in our own sleeping bags when camping. In SJ'S patreon vlog she was on the other side of the bed than she usually films from in lalande. Another clue that PJ is not sharing her bed!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The HUGE announcement will be one of two things

Clickbait damp squib

Clickbait that induces a bilious attack

@ComtesseRose, threadmaker extraordinaire, thank you for orchestrating the seamless opening of fne next CD chapter!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Fanny is showing her age and middle age mum vibes getting stronger every day. All Fanny's histrionics are definitely aging her face.
Histrionic Personality Disorder (Fanny seems to tick lots of the boxes)

Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is a mental health condition marked by unstable emotions, a distorted self-image and an overwhelming desire to be noticed. People with HPD often behave dramatically or inappropriately to get attention.

Overview
Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is a condition marked by intense, unstable emotions and a distorted self-image. People with HPD often don’t realize their behavior and way of thinking are problematic.

What is histrionic personality disorder?
Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is a mental health condition marked by intense, unstable emotions and a distorted self-image. The word “histrionic” means “dramatic or theatrical.”
For people with histrionic personality disorder, their self-esteem depends on the approval of others and doesn’t come from a true feeling of self-worth. They have an overwhelming desire to be noticed and often behave dramatically or inappropriately to get attention.
People with histrionic personality disorder often don’t realize their behavior and way of thinking may be problematic.
Histrionic personality disorder is one of a group of conditions called “Cluster B” personality disorders, which involve dramatic and erratic behavior.

Who does histrionic personality disorder affect?
Histrionic personality disorder usually begins in your late teens or early 20s. Women and people assigned female at birth (AFAB) are more commonly diagnosed with histrionic personality disorder than men and people assigned male at birth (AMAB), but researchers think that men and people AMAB may be underdiagnosed.

What are the signs and symptoms of histrionic personality disorder?
The main feature of histrionic personality disorder is displaying excessive, superficial emotionality and sexuality to draw attention to themselves. A person with histrionic personality disorder may:
  • Feel underappreciated or depressed when they’re not the center of attention.
  • Have rapidly shifting and shallow emotions.
  • Be dramatic and extremely emotionally expressive, even to the point of embarrassing friends and family in public.
  • Have a “larger than life” presence.
  • Be persistently charming and flirtatious.
  • Be overly concerned with their physical appearance.
  • Use their physical appearance to draw attention to themselves by wearing bright-colored clothing or revealing clothing.
  • Act inappropriately sexual with most of the people they meet, even when they’re not sexually attracted to them.
  • Speak dramatically and express strong opinions but with few facts or details to support their opinions.
  • Be gullible and easily influenced by others, especially by the people they admire.
  • Think that their relationships with others are closer than they usually are.
  • Have difficulty maintaining relationships, often seeming fake or shallow in their interactions with others.
  • Need instant gratification and become bored or frustrated very easily.
  • Constantly seek reassurance or approval.
What causes histrionic personality disorder?
Personality disorders, including histrionic personality disorder, are among the least understood mental health conditions.
Studies that have been done about histrionic and other personality disorders have identified several factors that may lead to the development of histrionic or other personality disorders:
  • Genetics: Histrionic personality disorder tends to run in families, so scientists think there may be a genetic (inherited) link.
  • Childhood trauma: Children may cope with trauma, such as child abuse or the death of a family member, that later as an adult may be disruptive or problematic in their life and become part of a personality disorder.
  • Parenting styles: Children who experience parenting styles that lack boundaries, are over-indulgent or inconsistent may be more likely to develop histrionic personality disorder. In addition, parents who display dramatic, erratic, volatile or inappropriate sexual behaviour put their children at risk for developing this condition. Some researchers think that problems in parent-child relationships lead to the characteristic low self-esteem in people with HPD.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
All I know is that the only announcement she could possibly make that would make me happy is if she announces that that fucktard Philip is moving somewhere to go to porcelain school and that it's a 10 year degree, so we won't see him until it's over.

I tried watching the last two vlogs from South Africa. For me, they were unwatchable because he's such a self important idiot. And so is she for using him so heavily in her vlogs.

The amount of gaslighting in Stephanie's 15 minute daily vlogs is staggering, too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Would there be a reason not to have a permanent wave put in Fanny’s hair?

She is obsessed with curls ,and spends an inordinate amount of money on machines and endless hours wandering about looking unhinged with her hair in curlers , rags or pins.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Pavlina conveniently avoided being in Vienna at the same time as Fanny & Snorty. (almost like she did it on purpose) :ROFLMAO:
she was there in the begining of december. photos could be from then as places are in holiday mood.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.